WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BITTERSWEET.

KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    BITTERSWEET. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100BITTERSWEET. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

BITTERSWEET. Empty BITTERSWEET.

Post by KarateKeyaQ

-MY MIND IS BLOWN-
    You've probably all noticed but....I haven't been on a lot this week.
    I blame school.
    It's not as bad as I thought it was but it's depressing, tiring and time consuming.
    It's only been three days of it but I already have four projects to do.

-SON OF A.....-
    Skill center is probably the longest. I have to wait 30 minutes for a bus to take me there, stay there for a good two hours and then wait for a bus to take me back to school. I'm going there for Vet Medicine and, apparently, a lot of live animals are coming through (sheep, horses, cats, dogs, birds, snakes, alligators, armadillos, chinchillas, rats, mice, etc.) And we have to bring in our pets in as well.
    Lets add on the trips to Base Camp we must accomplish. It's like a little facility with high ropes and a climbing wall.

Besides that, Skill center is filled with the most arrogant people I've ever encountered in my life. Fuck. I swear. I've never saw someone looked down on someone else for the school they're in but...DAMN. If it wasn't for the zero tolerance policy of fighting, I'd be cracking skulls.
    BUT BLAH.

-FATEFUL DAY-
    So today's 9/11 I heard? Yeah, I wasn't at my school when they took a moment of silence. I've watched at least 50 documentaries on it. At the time it actually happened, I didn't care whatsoever (I was like 7). I thought it was a war movie.
    But now I'm older and...well, that's it, I'm older. Not to be inconsiderate but I don't think schools should waste hours of the day showing clips about it. Unless of course, it's in a history class (Which I don't have). I am fascinated by some of the clips though. Like, for instance, the plane that was headed for the white house (I think?) that went down. I always liked that one. It showed some true bravery right there. GodBless.

-THE FRUSTRATION IS BUILDING-
    I have to walk 2 miles to my house AFTER I get off at the bus stop.
    How messed up is that?
    My school gets out at 2:08 and I don't get home until 3:00. What kind of bullsh*t is that? I'm not going to even lie; my neighborhood is HORRIBLE. I'd rather not walk through it and get kidnapped. But...whatever. Maybe it'd do me some good to get a little exercise.

-MOUTH SPEAKS-
    JKSDKJSDKJSDJKSDSKDL.
    I had detention today.
    What is that, a record? First kid to have detention within the first three days?
    For the record, it wasn't my fault. I just exploded and a teacher happened to be in my path of fury.
    In my defense, I apologized. Albeit, that was after I was sent down to the office, berated by the assistance principal, the underclassmen principal, a security guard and my mom, who came down and ordered me to say sorry.
    Lets just say, I'm not suppose to be on here.

-HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK-
    I spent my whole allowance on shoes. *must take pic later* They're
    like....Fergalicious ones (made by Fergie). Black && white
    beasts. BOOM. HOOPLAH.

I have new clothes ^_^
    Spoiler:
    YOU LIKE?

-FRIDAYY.-
    That's right. It's friday. Yay.
    I have no more school for two days....
    then I got back for five.
    Bittersweet?
    I THINK SO.
    Share this post on: reddit

Always-Abby

Post Sat Sep 12 2009, 11:10 by Always-Abby

Detention on the third day?
    You are a hero Cowboy

Oooh, I like your shirt~
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Sep 12 2009, 22:24 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

It takes me like an hour to get home too, Keya... except I don't have to walk 2 miles.. ha.

And to be honest I'm glad, I wouldn't want to walk that far in my area either xD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Sep 12 2009, 22:24 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

OMFGFDGFHGSDS¬! I JUST NOTICED THE PIC
    AND ITS SO PRETTY Puppy Dog Eyes

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 06:00