WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAN'S RAWR RANT IN MIKELALO'S ACCOUNT! D:

Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    JAN'S RAWR RANT IN MIKELALO'S ACCOUNT! D: Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100JAN'S RAWR RANT IN MIKELALO'S ACCOUNT! D: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

JAN'S RAWR RANT IN MIKELALO'S ACCOUNT! D: Empty JAN'S RAWR RANT IN MIKELALO'S ACCOUNT! D:

Post by Mikel

DDDDDDD: i want to rant!!! i just saw there's a bloggy in wotn (WO-T.N! xDD now mikelalo and i are talking about how we pronounce it) AND AND I WANT TO RANT AND NO WANT TO LOG IN MEH ACCOUNT BECAUSE I WANT TO RANT RANT RANT!!!! DDDDDDD:

okay okay okay! so here goes! D:

we had no classes last monday so it was really yay so we could revise our case studies! DDD: me no sleep. usually just 4hrs, and meh head goes JAN'S RAWR RANT IN MIKELALO'S ACCOUNT! D: 351162 and mikelalo would tell me to go to sleep and i would tell him i can't yet and i'll tell him he should sleep but then he'll say he can't yet and we end up staying awake because we had to! D:

but that's not really the problem!!! xDD and really, ish not sure if there's a problem just really want to rant!! XD

YESTERDAY CLASSES WERE SUSPENDED!!!!! because it WAS STORMING!!!!! and our university FLOODS. and i mean FLOOD!!!!!! it goes up to the knees!! and i was like rushing up the stairs cause I WAS WEARING WHITE and me no want to get wet CAUSE. (please know girls!!XDXDXD) and and and mikelalo was with me and a little while later, chris comes. and and and we had no choice but to go and face the FLOOD. DDD: WAAAAAAAAA> cause we would end up stranded and i really didn't want that cause we were all hungry and mikel was getting grumpy getting stuck doing nothing and chris wasn't talking nad i was going insane! DDD: my classmates were all going, who's that guy, pointing to mikelalo and it caused mikelalo to be more grumpy and i had to face his angst. D:

SO WE FACED THE FLOOD. dun dun dun. D: i got wet. DDD: but thank goody mikelalo brought his jacket (WHICH SO MUCH BIGGER THAN ME. i don't understand how he could've grown up to 5'11 and i'm just 5'2... DDDDD:) AND AND AND SO I GOT WET. but mikelalo and chrisy were soaked. DD: and and I SAW CHERISH WHO WAS WET LIKE ME. and we all went home together... FACING THE FLOOD. we had to walk some ways because the jeeps and other means of transportation weren't moving (since it was flooding).

and and and... we got home and CHRISY COOKED. xD and i was happy.

~bread. <3

from the very rantful jan who doesn't like floods. D: send me love!!!! i want bread. xD
    Share this post on: reddit

GL

Post Thu Sep 10 2009, 10:00 by GL

a flood? o.0 whaaat? that just.. woah *laughs* we havent had one since 2001 i think *laughs*
    hmm.. you should get these huge rainboots jan :D haha and a raincoat. :P
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Thu Sep 10 2009, 10:53 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Flooding? DD:

You're only 5'2, Jan? O:
    Mikel

Post Thu Sep 10 2009, 10:59 by Mikel

DDD: yesh GL chan! since we only have rainy and sunny weather.. when it ish sunny.. it's really really hot. and when it rains... it really really rains! D: but sometimes in between. floods aren't unusual! but still. REALLY>? WOW THAT'S A LONG TIME. D: xDD if i get those, i bet i wouldn't be able to walk away from my spot. xD ...i gots me an umbrella. xD

yesh CLAIR CHAN/. FLOODING. WE WERE ALL WET AND WAA> D: mikelalo said you would've loved it? O___O

... D: DON'T RUB IT IN!!!! XD
    GL

Post Thu Sep 10 2009, 12:02 by GL

ooh i see :/ that must be a little irritating, no?
    good! :D i dont want to be worried about jan floating away with some flood someday :P haha
    yup, its a long time (: im glad for it xD
    haha, i think it would be a little embarrassing to wear one of those, so lets just keep with the umbrella :P
    quater

Post Thu Sep 10 2009, 12:45 by quater

It floods really bad on my campus, too. It gets to my shins, and since you're over a foot shorter than me that might be to your knees. Luckily for us though the parking lot and roads are raised above everything else so if I can get to my car through the flood then I can get out of there just fine. Or at least, the three times its rained really hard so far I've been able to. But I hate it because I get absolutely drenched then have to be cold all day.
    Always-Abby

Post Thu Sep 10 2009, 20:00 by Always-Abby

White clothing + Water = D;
    theBOSS.

Post Thu Sep 10 2009, 20:19 by theBOSS.

This is why you should wear dark colors. xPPP
    -sends Jan lubb... and bread-
    WE MISS JOOOO. D:
    neon kun

Post Tue Sep 15 2009, 05:52 by neon kun

@gl chan, YESH. IT ISH VERY IRRITATING. D: lmao. xDDD i'd be floating, floating... FLOATING... fLoATiNg... xDDD you're so luckeh! XD heehee. <3 definitely not wearing that!! =33

@Qlala, aww! Luckeh! XD but that's good!!! floods are meanies. D:

@abby chan, YESH. DDD: Puppy Dog Eyes white clothing + water= DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

@deathy chan- xD cannot do anything about it. D: uniforms!!! *accepts wholeheartedly love and BREAD* <3 Love
    I MISH YOU TOOS. D:

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 05:45