WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 8th and other thigns

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    October 8th and other thigns Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100October 8th and other thigns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

October 8th and other thigns Empty October 8th and other thigns

Post by amaterasu

Big day on this day, well at least in Saint John New Brunswick, and that is because the newsboys are coming to Harbour Station. (the only place outside of the US this tour, which seems weird to me, since Saint John isn't exactly the biggest attraction in Canada)

I know I am pumped for them to come

even though their band has gone through a major change, it will still be really exciting to see them again.

yeah Soul fest was awesome, but we were way back up on a hill, this time it will be in Harbour Station, our major sports arena.

also we had a hurricane last night, and my sister drove her car through about 4 feet of water and now its water logged.

so she has my car.

and as I went back to sleep, I had a dream that there was an over excessive amount of party food that my parents left for me and my friends, but I hadn't invited anyone over, so I was freaking out, becasue I didn't want to eat it all..

And another one where the FBI (weird because I live in Canada and such) burst into my house to arrest me for being a terrorist and such, and they were accusing me of helping the 9/11 and the London bombings, even though I have never been to either one.

and now, this is probably one of the most addicting songs of the newsboys I have heard, its an oldie (weird spelling for that word), but its a pretty good song