WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Time To Blogg!

GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    My Time To Blogg! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Time To Blogg! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

My Time To Blogg! Empty My Time To Blogg!

Post by GL

heyhey sweethearts out there! today have been sucky. i mean, weather bad, classes going slow, friends being not so friendly, a lot of hw to do. nothign can really get worse. but one thing thats good is, im baking! it feels like i havent done that in ages. :D

i saw all these bloggs and i got carried away, i absolutely love to blogg and stuff like this, im so glad that we got it to wotn. (:
    i dont have my own blogg, but something thats similar. i wish i had a blogg though. :/ so many people i know are blogging and yeah, they tell me i should too. ^^ should i? or not? :P
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 10:52 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Aw this made me wanna bake lol.

I would read GL's blogs :3
    Banouin

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 10:53 by Banouin

Blog ^_^
    GL

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 10:54 by GL

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Aw this made me wanna bake lol.

I would read GL's blogs :3

then bake! :O haha you would? :D you get a coolnessy(?) point from me :D awesome :P but i dont know if the people in sweden would. ^^;
    GL

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 10:56 by GL

Banouin wrote:Blog ^_^

hmm.. i wll see what i will do (: first i have to figure out how to do a blog :P
    Mikel

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 10:59 by Mikel

if you want to blog, then do it.

*pats back* just think of baking and doing that bracelet. there'll be better days.
    GL

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:06 by GL

Mikel wrote:if you want to blog, then do it.

*pats back* just think of baking and doing that bracelet. there'll be better days.

hah, oki doki ^^ i will think about it a little more. *smiles* hah, yeah. thank you (: i hope so, im sure tomorrow will be better (:
    Mikel

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:11 by Mikel

GL wrote:

hah, oki doki ^^ i will think about it a little more. *smiles* hah, yeah. thank you (: i hope so, im sure tomorrow will be better (:

what's stopping you? *smiles* i'm sure.
    GL

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:15 by GL

Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:

dont know if i will be keep blogging after some time. i usual get tired of stuff fast. ^^;
    Banouin

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:18 by Banouin

GL wrote:

hmm.. i wll see what i will do (: first i have to figure out how to do a blog :P

*Cough* you just did one ^_^
    Mikel

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:18 by Mikel

GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:

dont know if i will be keep blogging after some time. i usual get tired of stuff fast. ^^;

well, you can always just try it out.
    GL

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:21 by GL

Banouin wrote:
    GL wrote:

well, not a real blog :O you have to get backgrounds and colour and stuff, almost like a site... right? ^^;; i have no idea how you do that.
    GL

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:21 by GL

Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:

well, you can always just try it out.

true. (: heh, i should do it sometime.
    Mikel

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:29 by Mikel

GL wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    GL wrote:

well, not a real blog :O you have to get backgrounds and colour and stuff, almost like a site... right? ^^;; i have no idea how you do that.

there are sites that already have a made layout and that you can just use it freely. just copy the code and paste it wherever it needs to be. it should be easy enough.
    GL

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:42 by GL

Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    GL wrote:

there are sites that already have a made layout and that you can just use it freely. just copy the code and paste it wherever it needs to be. it should be easy enough.

really? (: i didnt know that :D hah, i will look after a site like that. ^^
    theBOSS.

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 15:23 by theBOSS.

I'D READ A GL BLOG. :D
    GL

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 16:13 by GL

death-chan wrote:I'D READ A GL BLOG. :D

yaay! :D this really kames me wanna get one x)
    coolnessy for death! ;O

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 21:37