WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaterasu's Blog Spot

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Amaterasu's Blog Spot Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Amaterasu's Blog Spot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Amaterasu's Blog Spot Empty Amaterasu's Blog Spot

Post by amaterasu

Yay!
    Check for updates, because I will probably blog here (the consistency may change, at the very least it will not stay constant)
    right now, I am using a laptop that, and I have to use internet explorer (yuck) and it can't use tabs (double yuck) so it is ard pressed here, grrr, I dislike this very much

a baby is here, my cousin, and he is pretty funny, his "first word" (just sounads strung together) is Hamburger, and it is really funny.

My ipod is almost drained, and that is a bummer, because I do not ahve a charer with me

also my spelling is pretty bad

Greek is so much fun, although I have to learn English Grammar before learning Greek Grammar

This keyboard makes me change locations of my typing randomly, so it will throw the marker up a couple lines, and it messes up my typing D:

Booyah! Tasty!

I also went to a South shore and Halifax Railroad museum, and had a blast, it was so interesting, and there were about 5 model tracks, and I love model train tracks, but not enough to build them

apparently I also have a fetish of some sorts for Water, which seems to be true, so I don't think I will ever move in land, because I would miss everything I see now, rivers, and oceans, and the smell of the air, the fog, etc...

Also, I am probably going to be down in Tampa during the first week in March during this coming school year.

That is all for now on August the 22nd, 2009
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 22:20 by quater

Aw! Cool. ^_^

If you're in Tampa you're in my state!
    Always-Abby

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 00:15 by Always-Abby

I thank you for thinking of the Personal blog spot.
    It makes my blogging life easier xD
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 11:33 by amaterasu

quater wrote:Aw! Cool. ^_^

If you're in Tampa you're in my state!

yeah, and I am not going to like the heat down there, but I will be free, i mean, it will be for vacation
    quater

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 13:43 by quater

Yes! Enjoy humid Florida, Ama! But the temperatures are actually lowering, it was only 95 yesterday.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 13:22