WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first WOTN rant! :D

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    My first WOTN rant! :D Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100My first WOTN rant! :D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

My first WOTN rant! :D Empty My first WOTN rant! :D

Post by Banouin

Here is my blog about WOTN! [By CLAIR not Bano! :D:D]

The new layout!

At first, I must admit, Q. I hated it. And especially because the Sand village colour looked like salmon puke.. but I have grown to like it in the 24ish hours it has been up and working.. and now I only have one criticism.

The "No new posts" icon, is the old icon that used to mean "new posts" so since I'm not used to it I keep clicking on topics that have no new posts just because I'm mislead into thinking the icon means that there are new posts D:

It means it makes it even harder for me to compete with Yoyo's spam xD

...Well, if I'm honest it doesn't bother me THAT much. I just wanted to be cool and post a blog to encourage others too, so yeah.. that is all!

...Oh.. this is Clair by the way... I typed all of that then realised I was on Bano's account and I am too lazy to switch now... so yeah! Here is my blog-essay, or as I like to call it blessay ;DD
    Share this post on: reddit

Always-Abby

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 13:10 by Always-Abby

-claps- Wonderful, Clairy.
    I get confused too xD;
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 13:37 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Woo! I'm not the only one :D:D
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 14:11 by KarateKeyaQ

And especially because the Sand village colour looked like salmon puke.
    LMAO.

I get confuzzled as well. D:
    quater

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 14:29 by quater

Nice blog, Bano. The Sand Salmon color, by the way, was the same color its ever been. The background just changed and made it look different. But anyway, I think I fixed that. ^_^ I am color deficient, so I do the best I can.

As for the icon thingy, don't feel bad. Its gotten even me a few times. But am I changing it? Probably not. For starters, I'm used to it now. But also, there is a very limited number of Naruto Symbols out there I can find.... So I am using what I can. ^_^;;

Again, good blog bano XP ^_~
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 14:35 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Q is smelly xP

I like the colours now, they grew on me ^_^

Don't change it, I like it as it is..it adds some excitement when I click a thread and find no new posts! xDD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 14:38 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

OH OH OH!

I FORGOT TO ADD!

I do love how obvious you have made it for people when they have a new message now, Q ^____^ xD
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 14:41 by KarateKeyaQ

I guess it was just me who took forever to realize I had a message -__-
    quater

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 14:41 by quater

Haha, thanks. I thought it might help things if a giant box appeared saying: NEW MESSAGE. ^___^
    Always-Abby

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 15:33 by Always-Abby

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:OH OH OH!

I FORGOT TO ADD!

I do love how obvious you have made it for people when they have a new message now, Q ^____^ xD

LOL YES.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 23:27