WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Yoyo
Saiyo
Temari
amaterasu
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
SickSelfishSyQo
Banouin
quater
12 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Empty WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise

Post by quater Sat Aug 08 2009, 18:11

WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise F1bfjm
    Gangsters In Paradise
    Chapters:
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter Twelve
    Chapter Thirteen
    Chapter Fourteen
    Chapter Fifteen
    Chapter Sixteen
    Chapter 1

**Author's Note: The names of the characters do not match the names of the people whom they represent in real life exactly and are fictitious within the story**
    Vibrations hummed from Quater's fingers tapping out a beat against the chair. His friend, who was sitting across from him, was trying to master even a little sleep, but he finally gave up with a groan.
    “That is rather annoying, you know,” the friend sighed as he opened an eye to peer at Quater. “You can't sit still for one train ride can you, Q?” he bemoaned, but it was obvious by the stupid grin on Quater's face he could hardly care for his friend's discomfort.
    “Oh, please, a massage chair never hurt anyone, now did it? I find the vibrations relaxing. Besides, how can I help being excited? There's so much power and adventure waiting! So much to do! And you, Bano the Great, napping. Psh,” Quater ranted. 'Bano the Great' sighed at the horrid nickname and closed his eye again.
    "Use my actual name, would you?" he whined.
    "Fine, Banouin," Q teased. Bano the Great groaned.
    "Never mind. I'll nap if I want to. Not everyone has to be as hyped up about this as you." Q's frown burned into his friend's face as he whined. He then started ranting about the same exact thing he had ranted about not even three minutes ago. Bano (for that is his name) had heard it all a thousand times already on this train ride. In closing his eye, he failed to notice that the girl a few aisles in front of them had been staring at them.
    Buildings flew past as the train bounced along. Though Q had said they were grand enough for Kings, the seats were cramped and not at all comfortable.
    “The city is huge, Bano!” Q cried out as another building blocked his view for a second.
    “It’s WOTNopolis, the biggest city in the entire country of Animea. Of course it’s going to be huge,” Bano snorted. His friend had always been like this–excited by the stupidest things. The windows went black at that moment and stayed this way for several seconds.
    “Bano! Bano!” shouted Bano's everlasting torture.
    “Yes, Q?"
    The cart brightened again to the dimming sun of evening.
    “That, all that, was just one building going by! It was huge! What's in it? Why is it so big?” Q rambled.
    “I have no idea, maybe an amusement park is inside,” Bano replied in sarcasm. Bano felt sleep washing back over him and began to ignore the enthusiastic drone of Q's words.
    As the oblivious friend rambled on to his sleeping friend, a voice interrupted his own.
    “Hey, you new here?” asked said voice. It was gravelly and tough, as if rocks and nails were scratching against each other in his throat when he spoke.
    Q looked away from the window and saw five tall men standing in the aisle. The first one, the one who had spoken with the gravelly voice before, was the biggest and looked easily to match 6'5” with shining red hair.
    “Yes, very new. Bright off the express. It’s funny because it’s a pun.” Q grinned back at the tall guy with a smile that could have only said, “Please take all my money and candy.”
    “Then let us welcome you to the city. After all, you gotta learn how it’s done. Give us your money, chumps.” He smiled a toothy grin and the guys behind him laughed.
    “No, that's not going to work,” Q smiled. “What's your name, anyway?”
    “Boy, you are new to WOTNopolis…” The man sighed and shook his head while taking out a metal pipe from his pocket. “But I will give you my name, newbie. They call me Silverleggionaire.”
    In a swift movement, the pipe flew through the air across the train and broke one of the windows. Q's hand was suddenly wrapped around Silver's face, and he held the statue of a man above his head as he pressed his fingers deep into his skull. Gasping and grasping, the man's arms were squeezing tight against Q's hands, trying to wrench them away, but unable to do so.
    “You know, with your face in my hand, I could shoot sound waves through your head and make it explode,” Q explained as he shot the bewildered man a smirk. “You and your boys get on out of here. We are way out of your league.”
    Silver then hit the chairs across the aisle from them as Q let him go. Shame and embarrassment crossed his face, not only from being caught off guard, but also being tossed by this cocky guy as though he was dirt. All the passengers’ eyes in the cart had fixated on the scene, including the blue eyes of the lady two aisles in front of them, her orbs smiling at the brawl.
    Q bonked Bano on the head, “You're not asleep.”
    “Well, I was, ‘til someone made a racket,” he muttered. Q bonked his friend on the head again, which was answered back with a scowl. “I'm up, I'm up,” the bonked friend groaned.
    Screams of terror had now rocked the shocked expressions of the passengers. All but the thugs and the blue-eyed lady in front of them were fleeing the carts.
    “Get ‘em, guys!” Silver yelled with frustration. His four friends moved on their targets.
    “That's not suggestible,” Bano told them as they advanced.
    Q smiled. “Silly Bano, we are learning how it's done.” Bano could feel the air tingling.
    “Q, don't destroy the train,” Bano warned. Q’s smile dissipated.
    “Buzzkill,” he muttered sourly. He relaxed and sat on top of his chair's headrest, an exaggerated expression of boredom replacing his smile.
    Two fists moved fast toward Bano, but were dodged in an instant. He grabbed the face of the man closest to him and rammed it into a support rail. The man’s legs were then kicked out from under him, and as the man hit the ground, his neck was crushed by the force of Bano stepping on him.
    Bano looked around, but Q was standing on the shattered skulls of the other two men. The third was slumped over a chair. His smile had slid its way back on his face.
    “You only got one guy, Bano? You must still be asleep,” he beamed happily.
    “Well, you know it only took me two seconds to finish him. I guess I am just too slow,” Bano mocked sarcastically.
    “Two seconds? I am supposing you stopped for coffee in between. Did you get me some?” Q asked.
    “You punks!” Silver screamed as his fist flew through the air at the distracted friends. However, two loud bangs rocked the deserted cart, and, unfortunately for him, Silver hit the floor, bleeding and dead.
    Q and Bano, snapped out of their conversation, jumped immediately to different sides of the train and instinctively looked for the shooter. For a reason unknown to anyone but his good friend, Q grabbed his head in pain from the shots that had not even touched him. He barely lifted his head to see who had shot from the back of the cart, but just enough to see the figure.
    Three pairs of eyes landed on a man in a black uniform at the door of the cart. A semi automatic held in his hand contrasted well with his shockingly golden hair.
    “Is there any trouble?” he asked without a single utterance of enthusiasm in his voice. His black, colorless eyes pierced the room like knives, and, despite his normal height and build, Bano could sense this man was menacing.
    “Hey, thanks buddy!” Q yelled. “Those guys were just trying to welcome us. I was actually pretty excited; already, our first day and we were getting mugged! But, you didn't have to kill him—…”
    Q's words were cut off by a bullet that nearly nicked his ear. Though it did not hit him, Q fell and instantly agonized in pain. The man looked at him.
    “I did not hit you; I do not know why you scream.” Q held his head tightly in response. The man looked away to Bano, then back again at the fallen man in front of him. “You two are criminals,” he stated. Bano, after looking at Q rolling around in pain, looked at the man with a questioning gaze. “I can tell by your faces,” the man answered. He then continued with his smooth, impassionate voice, “Would it take long to find out what you two have done in your hometowns?”
    Bano knew why Q writhed in pain on the ground, but he could not let on. To most, a bang of a gun is scary and loud, but to Q they were just as bad as the bullets themselves. It was a pain that only Q was accountable for.
    The man whipped out a badge. “My name is Sergeant Amaterasu. Future police commissioner of WOTNopolis. There is no escape for you two. I killed Silver because I had heard rumors that he had been mugging people on this train for his gang. He's nothing but a bug to me. You guys are even less. Give up now or—…”
    Suddenly, a sword appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Bano had almost not noticed the girl dashing past him. She stabbed through the man's gun and pushed it to the ceiling of the train then kicked the Sergeant right in the gut.
    “Boys can't do anything,” she muttered as she turned around.
    Bano saw Amaterasu had landed in the train cart behind them and was pulling himself together after having smashed through a door. Q stood up and massaged his temples thoroughly.
    “Oh man, I have a headache,” he complained.
    “Alright, Amaterasu will be back up in about ten seconds. He's tougher than he looks. If you boys pay me, I'll get you out of here safe and sound. This is WOTNopolis, and I don't help men much, but for the right price…” She grinned.
    “Who's Amaterasu?” Q asked as he recovered.
    A shouting from the train cart behind the group grabbed their attention.
    “I should have known. It’s the one they call Yoyo, a dangerous criminal off the streets despite her age. Or what I like to think of as a promotion waiting to happen.” The man had recovered from the small damage done to him. Almost out of thin air, a bazooka was pulled out and aimed at the train cart in front of him, namely at the group of three.
    “Ten seconds?” Bano asked Yoyo with a frown. She stammered. Bano looked at his friend quickly, not waiting for an answer. “Q, get us out of here.”
    However, his friend seemed slightly distracted. “A bazooka, that's cool! And...dangerous!” It was Bano’s turn to bonk his friend on the head. Q looked at him with a whining expression, but one look from Bano and it disappeared. Instead, an excited smile graced his lips.
    He pressed his hand against the wall and after a second, the metal twisted in every direction and shrank from the spot. It created a large gaping hole in the train and a loose chair fell out the side. Unthinkingly and a little too over excitedly, Q hopped out of the fast moving train and straight into the wall of a passing building. Bano slapped the palm of his hand against his forehead as Yoyo watched with a very small expression of amusement.
    “The power of sound and the mind of a squirrel,” Bano mused as he leaned outside of the train. He just had to wait for a safe spot to land and—
    Apparently, there was no time to lose as Yoyo pushed him out of the train.
    From behind him, she spoke to him as she was in midair after jumping out as well. “There, I helped, you owe me money.” Behind her, flames and explosions shot out from the train as a reaction to the shot of the bazooka. Bano shakily stood up after bouncing down the road. He glared at her.

(END OF PART 1 of Chapter 1 continue reading below)

Last edited by quater on Tue Nov 09 2010, 00:30; edited 25 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise

Post by quater Sat Aug 08 2009, 18:11

(Part 2 of Chapter 1)

“What’s the deal? You just pushed me out of a train, I could of died!” Bano shouted angrily. Yoyo simply shrugged it off.
    “Then one less man on this planet, and today would have been a good day,” Yoyo smiled to herself. Bano wasn’t amused whatsoever by the comment.
    Q walked over, nearly unscathed from the man-on-wall impact, to the two standing on the sidewalk next to the brick building he had just slammed into.
    “I wonder if that guy realized his cart was attached to it and now derailed and sitting bait for the next train?” Q pondered aloud, brushing dirt off of his sleeve.
    “Probably not. He's very serious and powerful, but he gets unlucky,” Yoyo answered.
    Bano turned to his friend. “Are you still here?” he asked mockingly, and a fist hit him in the forehead.
    Yoyo sighed at the two. “Look, we need to get moving. You guys are now wanted by Amaterasu and even if he is just a man, he thinks he's the law. He'll be here soon with a team of dogs, helicopters, tanks, and an aircraft carrier or two. It’s just not good,” she cautioned the two of them.
    “If I had a dog, I'd name him Hamburger or Cherry Coke,” Q decided, spaced out into oblivion. Bano laughed.
    “You have such a one track mind for food, Q,” he commented. Q grinned widely.
    Yoyo’s eyes narrowed. “What are you two idiots doing? Do you not realize the danger of the man we just ran into? He's well on his way to cleaning up the streets of WOTNopolis single handed! He stands up to even the Mafia bosses, you can't possibly imagine what he'll do to us!” she tried again, adding emphasis in order to grab the attention of the two idiots.
    “Mafia bosses?” Q asked. Yoyo felt like punching him. Was that the only part of her entire warning that he caught?
    Q was not fazed by her seething face. “Bano! We need to go to our hideout!”
    A car passed down the road. It slowly turned the corner and a biker made it down the sidewalk and across the street. The silence among the three lingered for a short while.
    “Ah, I just realized, we need a hideout!” Q shouted dramatically. He picked the only girl up and pointed her in a direction. “Lead me to my hideout!” he ordered.
    Q received his deserved punch, and he stepped back a little. He was now facing the wrath of Yoyo.
    “Are you guys serious? Is this some kind of joke?” Yoyo exclaimed. She brought her fist back to her side. He earned that punch not only for his stupidity, but for touching her as well. “No man touches me,” she told him as she whisked back her short brown hair.
    “Well, you were the one who wanted to get out of here so badly,” Bano muttered. He looked at his punching bag of a friend. “But Q, I am not sure we can trust her. I mean who can trust a woman out of the kitchen anyway?” Yoyo glared at him and brought back her hand again, now with an object in it.
    Smack!
    Bano staggered back. He had just been nailed with an odd form of club that was now held in the fist of the woman. She was glaring at him, still.
    Q, not wanting to be a part of the fight continued on his way down the sidewalk. Soon, after a glaring contest between the mauled and and mauler (the mauler won), they followed.

The group found themselves in the crowded streets of WOTNopolis. Q turned his head to his right. “Where exactly are we, Yoyo?”
    “This is the East Side. Probably the opposite of where an up and coming gang wants to be, but whatever. Usually the gangs on East side are pretty set in stone. It’s West Side where people battle it out to become powerful and famous. Just keep going straight and when you get to an intersection, cross it I'll catch up with you there.”
    After her answer, and her directions, she was gone. Bano and Q looked at each other briefly, but decided to continue and follow the mysterious Yoyo's directions.
    Many of the buildings here were covered in layers of filth and rust that hadn't been noticed during the train ride. The gleam of WOTNopolis seemed to be missing there, the two noticed.
    Under cared buildings, streets full of holes, and burdened people were as numerous as the trash on the road. Bano just ignored it, whereas Q was mesmerized by it. As they reached the aforementioned intersection, they could see a large neon sign standing in a window above the door of a brick building with several windows that read: Bar and Inn.
    Leaning against the side wall was Yoyo, just as she had told them. She smiled and waved the two guys on over. Down the side of the street, only one Jeep was parked while other cars passed by.
    Bano was looking around with his lips slanted and his eyes wandering. “Q, I don't really know about this,” he murmured as they waited at the busy corner for the street to clear. “It's too weird.”
    Q smiled down at his friend. “You worry too much, Banostar,” Q replied, using his friend's nickname. He headed across the street as soon as it was clear. Not very reassured, Bano sighed and trailed after. Too much work.
    The screeching of tires and the revving of an engine soon screamed down the street. The parked Jeep shot to life and had closed in on Q and Bano in a second. The whole street had been a trap!
    But as soon as the threat was perceived it had been eliminated. A kick to the front of the Jeep had reverberated across the entire vehicle. It was compressed on one side and sent gliding safely away from the two men.
    “Shoot, someone's trying to kill us!” Q gasped as he pulled his foot back. “That scared me pretty bad!”
    Two scarred men slid out of the heap of metal in the middle of the street. Cracked glass was crunched as they both started to move towards Bano and Q. “Tch, that's all you got? We've been through much worse. We're gonna tear you up for what you did to our boys on the train.”
    “And my Jeep!” the other man grunted.
    Inside, a hulking figure waited in the dim light of the bar. He was known in the East for his gruesome tactics and his ability to catch any victim by surprise.
    A smaller figure questioned him. “Boss, you don't think the guys who beat up Silver will see through the car trick, do you?”
    A small grin appeared on the big man's face as he lounged on top of the bar stool in the very back. His figure intimidated the group of gang members assorted throughout the bar and none envied the questioner who sat closest to him. A short brunette girl quietly cleaned the counters as several gang members appreciated her view.
    “Even if they do survive, and I imagine men strong enough to take out Silver could get out of the way, the guys inside are more than enough to handle the job,” the man finally answered.
    “Ah, true Darkflame. We didn't have anything to worry about, I'm truly sorry—“ The poor, loyal subject was brutally cut off. The ax cracking through his forehead may have caused this interruption.
    “You do not use my real name," he seethed at the bloody man at his side. "Only my enemies can use that, and that is because they need to tremble in fear of it. You, my subjects, will refer to me as Boss. If you dislike this policy, you can come and talk to my boss about that.” He smiled cruelly at the thought.
    Today was going well, he thought to himself. True, he had lost some good men to two punks on a train, and that butt-in named Amaterasu. But, he was getting revenge, and he loved nothing more than revenge. And he loved his boss, after all. Surely, his boss was the most powerful man in the city. And, because Darkflame worked for him, he was protected by this man.
    The shattering of a window brought his attention back to what was going on outside of his revenging world. Crumpled over a knocked over table was the driver of the Jeep, limp. The Boss was taken aback.
    “What the—” he shouted. However, in that second the window above the door that carried the neon sign was smashed and a body soared through. The second strongest in his gang! His eyes narrowed in anger and confusion. “What's going on?!” Darkflame cowled. Who would do this to him? Didn't they know who was being spat in the face of? Didn't they know who to fear?
    His gang ran around in anticipation to help the hurt and protect their boss. The short brunette behind the counter cringed a little at the sight of the broken windows, but kept working quietly, running her rag over and over in the same spot, trying in vain to distract herself. No one was sure what to do. The gang was clearly being challenged and yet, the challengers hadn't shown themselves.
    Quietly the door to the bar was opened and two men walked inside. They didn't take notice of the two fallen men, nor the sight of the gang fuming around them as they proceeded straight towards the Boss. The Boss was enraged.
    “What are you guys doing, stop those two! I will not be made a joke of! cried Darkflame.
    After registering what was said, men on all sides rushed at the two. Bano crouched down and swung his leg out fast, side sweeping several to the floor. Q jumped on a table and banged the heads of two gangsters together and from there tackled one to the floor. A giant ax flew through the room and knocked over several tables. Foreseeing the threat, Q and Bano dropped to the ground as it passed close overhead.
    Without a word, each man stood back up. Darkflame was closing in on hysterics as he re-established the giant battle axe on his chain and began to swing it. He shouted in despair.
    “Don't come another step! I am Darkflame! The flame that can't be extinguished! You will perish! My boss will not—” Suddenly, he, too, was cut off.
    Q had sprung to the other side of the room and closed his mouth with his hand. In an instant the battle axe fell to the ground as Bano's shining Kama cut the chain in half. They glistened in the light of the bar as they were effortlessly replaced back into the pieces of wood they were held in. The same practices that made switchblades so deadly also made these Kama so fast. And none was more effective than Bano with them.
    “Aughh, your voice is so unpleasing to my ears,” Q groaned as Darkflame's eyes widened with fear. With that, Q squeezed his fingertips against Darkflame’s face.
    It was over.
    Darkflame's eyes rolled back as blood poured out every socket of his face. Q let him drop to the floor.
    “Weird,” Bano spoke and pointed to a body on the floor. “This guy seems dead already,” he said while peering cautiously at the short brunette lady behind the bar counter who had watched the whole show while cleaning a glass.
    “Oh don't worry about me,” she smiled. “Well, not yet. I must thank you, though. This gang is the Squid Gang. Their leader has parked in my bar for a month now. They trash the place and scare away customers, but I've been stuck with them. It’s a terror, really.”
    “No problem,” Q smiled. Bano glared as Yoyo finally slid inside.
    “What do you want?” Bano demanded.
    “Wow, yo-you guys were a lot stronger than I had initially anticipated…” she stuttered. She could still feel the chakra intensely pouring off the two of them.
    “Our strength doesn't change the fact that you set us up!” Bano snapped.
    “Um, I have something to say,” the brunette said, and attention was brought back to her. She smiled sincerely, but with a dim glow in her eyes. “I truly thank you for freeing my bar from this curse of the Squid Gang, but you totally wrecked the place. And my favorite sign. If you want to stay, get cleaning.” From behind her counter, she pulled out a couple of deck brushes.
    Q walked over to Yoyo. “Are you sorry?” he asked her.
    “Erm, yeah, I didn't really, I mean guys are...” She couldn’t find her words.
    Q help up his hand, telling her to stop. “Good. Then you can stay with us,” Q told her with a smile.
    Yoyo frowned. “Well, who said I wanted to stay with you guys!—” she began, but was cut off.
    “And to say you’re sorry for setting us up for a trap and junk, you can clean the bar up!” he said cheerily. He left a befuddled Yoyo and walked over to the bar to order. “Cherry cokes! Four of them, cause I want you to have one too as our hideout manager… um…” Q told her, somehow asking for a name. She smiled.
    “My name is Temari, and I'll get right to ‘em,” she answered as Bano dropped the bodies of the Squid gang on the sidewalk. As Bano dragged the heavy body of Darkflame out he was surprised to detect a small pulse of life left in him. Q's still too naive.
    “Hey, ew, Cherry Coke, really? A celebration calls for a real drink, like Dr. Pepper,” he interjected.
    “I hate to agree with an uncivilized man such as him, but he's right,” Yoyo agreed, not yet touching the mess.
    “Cherry cokes!” Q shouted
    “Uncivilized?” Bano growled
    “I think you guys are going to be fun,” Temari smiled and got to work on the orders.
    “Also, we will need a room,” Q shouted to the brunette.
    “You are as uncivilized and as unkempt as any pig headed man I've ever seen,” Yoyo threw back at Bano.
    Pig headed? I'm a kill you woman!” Bano glared. However, he began to smile demonically. “But have fun cleaning up our mess. That is a woman's duty after all. To clean up the messes their men make.”
    “You're so asking for it,” she said while pulling out her club again, readying her arm.
    Temari side glanced at the brewing fight, but turned her attention back to the oblivious and happy man. “Sure, the rooms are free if you take care of this place better than the last gang. But the drinks aren't,” Temari told him with a nervous smile.
    “Awesome!” Q whooped, a smile on his face and a fist enthusiastically raised in the air. “And now we have a hideout and a gang that loves each other!”
    Temari glanced over at Bano, who was sprawled on the dirty floor as he was hit with the club that was held tightly in the raging Yoyo’s grip. She looked back at Q, unable to believe how oblivious he was. “Yeah…very loving.”

Chapter 2 Click Here

Last edited by quater on Thu Jul 15 2010, 19:29; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cause the WOTN screws up simple posts!)
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Aug 08 2009, 18:25

^_^
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Aug 08 2009, 19:48

Yay for fanfics!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Aug 08 2009, 20:56

Rotfl, awesome. I liked it ^___^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Sat Aug 08 2009, 21:14

Great Job

I get to be some right hard core police man
    Temari
    Temari
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 53604
    What's up Tab : Living is a buffet and dying is the dessert. :3
    I don't do drugs! I do doughnuts!~
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Thfunny-41
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

AMP

Post by Temari Sat Aug 08 2009, 21:40

It's awesome!Just like meh purple skinny jeans! Ace Student
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Alicetogetherdfhb
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Post by Saiyo Sat Aug 08 2009, 23:44

interesting i'll keep an eye on it
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Sun Aug 09 2009, 00:17

Love. It.
    Post. More.
    MissQoolKat
    MissQoolKat
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5249
    What's up Tab : Sapo Verde Eres Tu. ;3 ( rouge sect supporter )
    Fanclubs : n00b Control, Deidara, VP
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 40
    Power: 49
    Instinct: 47

Post by MissQoolKat Sun Aug 09 2009, 01:00

xDDDDDDDD
    beautifuul ! :D
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sun Aug 09 2009, 22:43

Bravo.
    More, more, more. :3
    tenji hyuga
    tenji hyuga
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 4844
    What's up Tab : I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all :]
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-17

AMP

Post by tenji hyuga Sun Aug 09 2009, 23:05

oooooh!!!!! i like it :D
    Disodo
    Disodo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1174
    What's up Tab : Working on my story for quizilla
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-07

AMP
    Natural: 7
    Power: 7
    Instinct: 7

Post by Disodo Sun Aug 09 2009, 23:59

XD Great job!
    I loves it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 05:30