WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Laura-Chan
knssquad
KarateKeyaQ
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Always-Abby
quater
PeinQAkatsuki
12 posters

Favorite Decade?

Poll

Favourite??

[ 0 ]
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 2HwAlpQ0%Favorite Decade? - Page 2 ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 2HwAlpQ18%Favorite Decade? - Page 2 ORIszmu [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 2HwAlpQ9%Favorite Decade? - Page 2 ORIszmu [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 2HwAlpQ27%Favorite Decade? - Page 2 ORIszmu [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 2HwAlpQ27%Favorite Decade? - Page 2 ORIszmu [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 2HwAlpQ18%Favorite Decade? - Page 2 ORIszmu [18%] 

Total Votes: 11
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Decade?

Post by quater Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:31

I am not really sure what you proved by pointing out the definition of racism. On another note I haven't had apples in a long time, though I do quite like applesauce even if I am 17.

As for you, it is sad. You have victimized yourself into a point of feeling prejudice no matter what happens. Not a rare case of life, but a sad one. I wish you luck and I do hope that someday you can overcome this belief that the world is prejudiced against you. As I have often said, in 1959 white people needed to learn about races and get over their issues, but in 2009 it is the turn of the races who need to learn about them. I do wish that someday minorities won't see themselves as victims and that we can all just see ourselves as Americans, and happy to be one. No one will care about where other people came from, and that also means that people from other areas won't force their cultures on America, but instead we will all just be, Americans.

But, I know, that is far too utopian to ever realize.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:35

You think "racism" is like "segregation". Racism is a state of mind. Quite a messed up state of mind, but face it. It's here, just like it was then. And I'm not special. Just because I've lost all my friends here doesn't mean anything. I'm not a victim. You know what? I've got nothing to say anymore. I'm sick and tired of talking about this. We're spamming anyways. I'm done talking.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:39

xD I just noticed your politics joke under the Obama picture!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:42

You brought this up. Also, you clearly do not know the definition of victim, if that's what you think I was referring to.

Question, Pein, in a country that just elected a black man as president, what more would you like America to do to "tear down" racism that seems to be prevalent in your mind?

Isn't it possible, and I say probable, that racism still exists because you let it exist? Because you believe it exists and so it is? As you said, it's a state of mind. You believe you are indian and are prejudiced against, so you see it everywhere and in everything. Regardless of how true it is.

Also, I am sorry you have lost your friends, but that has nothing to do with this. You may have a tough life, but that has nothing to do with this. As always, you are putting your emotions before logic and creating a very confusing outlook.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:43

Laura-Chan wrote:xD I just noticed your politics joke under the Obama picture!

I know! I thought it was clever!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Favorite Decade? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:49

quater wrote:You brought this up. Also, you clearly do not know the definition of victim, if that's what you think I was referring to.

Question, Pein, in a country that just elected a black man as president, what more would you like America to do to "tear down" racism that seems to be prevalent in your mind?

Isn't it possible, and I say probable, that racism still exists because you let it exist? Because you believe it exists and so it is? As you said, it's a state of mind. You believe you are indian and are prejudiced against, so you see it everywhere and in everything. Regardless of how true it is.

Also, I am sorry you have lost your friends, but that has nothing to do with this. You may have a tough life, but that has nothing to do with this. As always, you are putting your emotions before logic and creating a very confusing outlook.

I said I'm done talking about it. Believe what you what, I don't care. I lost my friends because of stuff like this. And believe me, i don't have it tough. Racism exists. Let down your naivety and face the facts. It's never gonna change, Q. Never.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:49

Emotions shouldn't get in the way of logic ^_^
    Especially if your talking to Q xD
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:51

It HAS changed xD
    The '20's are no way similar, in a racial way, to nowadays
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:53

Forget I said anything. Just leave me alone.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:54

you brought it up ^_^ doesn't go away that easily
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:55

Just forget I freaking said anything!!!!!!!!!!!
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:56

why do you keep coming back here if you don't want to debate? xD
    Don't shout at me for posting in a free thread that you made :P
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 17:58

Because, uh, I MADE this thread, thank you, and because we don't HAVE to debate. We're SPAMMING. This is about what decades you like and why. If you've got a problem with that and would rather make my week even more miserable, then freaking PM me.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 18:03

Just because you made it doesn't mean you own it :P
    And no thanks.
    I'm finished ^_^ byebye, you want me to leave you alone, don't reply to what i'm saying xD
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 18:05

I know, but it also doesn't make you Jesus to be in here either. Like you said, it's a free thread. And it's a free forum. i can reply to you if I want to, but whether you reply to me or not is your choice, not mine.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 18:08

Whoa, who said i was Jesus ^_^ I never said that, i never let on that i was the Son of God either.
    Yet, i'm not the one not wanting to the other to 'Leave me alone'. I'm not bothered ^_^ Say all you want, doesn't bother me. Your the one who's letting it get to you
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 18:11

Well, you're sure acting like you think you're Jesus.

And you're the one replying to ME. I can reply if I feel like it, so I'm replying. As for letting it go to my head, it's really not. Just the fact that I'm pretty much DEAD to the rest of the people on here and in real life is kind of stressful, don't you think? Stop trying to impress people. Picking on people who've been having a bad day doesn't make YOU popular. You never said that I should leave you alone, so I can reply if I feel like it. Now, say if you DID, then I would of, hands down. Common courtesy comes with the job of not being a poser.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 18:38

Half of the things you've said there, i never implied. So don't go mouthing off to me, saying i'm doing this for Popularity, how the hell does something like this make me popular? Tell me how? I'm impressing no one ^_^ Purely for the fact that there is no one here and i don't need to do that to make friends.
    No you never said you'll leave me alone, but you said to me to leave YOU alone. I don't have too, same way as i don't have to reply, same way you don't have too ^_^ your choice if you want to reply, as of mine. Your the one not wanting me to reply.
    Also, i seriously hope your not calling me a poser, i don't see how i am. You don't know me, your making a decision based on this. I haven't made a decision on you, don't make one on me.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 19:16

Seems like you're trying to act like Q to me to get attention. Normally you don't act like this to people unless Q happens to have posted. And I'm not mouthing off to Q this time. You just seem to be acting like him, which, obviously will lead me to call you a poser. It comes with the mentality that you're below everyone else, so why not piss them off while you're at it.

And I still believe that after I said to leave me alone that you would be nice enough to do so. Obviously you're just trying to get attention and trying to be one of the 'popular' kids that always do the same thing to me. Of course I would think you were trying for popularity because popular kids pick on me to act cool. Plain and simple. And obviously you HAVEN'T left me alone because I can be here as much as you can. It doesn't make you special to order me out of my own thread. You're no Jesus, so stop trying to act like it. And you say you don't have to reply: So why ARE you? Answer that and stay fashionable.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Feb 07 2009, 19:49

My attitude is that I am below everyone else so I should tick them off? I did not know that.

PeinQ, for one, do you think I am popular? And two, do you think I am popular because I was picking on you, and I guess for a third, do you think I was picking on you?

I also am not really happy about how Jesus was brought up, I find that offensive. Not that you care. You believe racism exists but have no problem stepping on Jesus Christ. Whatever.

PeinQ, I'd say more, but I truly believe that someday you will grow up, look back on this thread, and feel bad. So my saying anymore would be, useless. Or I at least sincerely hope you mature past this, PeinQ. You can tell by your argument there is no real logic in it, just emotions. That is how come you went from talking about standing up for Civil Rights to Jesus to popularity. You're kicking all your pent up frustrations on two people who disagree with you.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 21:48

Uh newsflash Q: I wasn't talking to you. I was telling her that she was trying to be you in your place. You can talk for yourself (obviously). And who made you the spokesperson for religious rights? I have them too. And I have the freedom of speech. Just because I know that I'm under people, I think it would be a blast just to piss them off while I'm at it. Now, I may listen to a preacher, and when I do grow up and look back on this thread, I won't feel bad. Because it would have led me to who I will be in the future. Everything happens for a reason. And stepping on Jesus? Who do you think you are? Look at it this way: it seemed to me as if she felt that someone died and made her Jesus. And I have a right to say so. Freedom of the Press actually since I'm not quite talking. I have the right to write what I want.

And I do feel that you were being a bit insensitive. But like I said, I wasn't talking about you.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Feb 07 2009, 21:54

I love God, so I will speak up for God, whenever I want to.

Who do I think I am? I think I am the guy who is always right, actually. And that's too bad you won't feel shame looking at this thread. Everyone else, reads it and thinks "Pein just is missing the point" of what we are all saying. And instead of admitting that, or seeing that, she is angrily attacking LC, and myself.

Also, you actually do not have the right to talk about whatever you want on this site. Technically I could ban you, for no reason. However, if you haven't noticed, no one gets banned except the occassional psychopath off WOTN because we are kind. Still, don't say rights you don't technically have because I will correct you.

And if you take the aforementioned as a threat I honestly won't know if there will be words to describe it.

As said, your points make no logic, but instead you have latched onto emotions, many of which are anger and frustration with LC and I. And newsflash peinQ, I've been in this thread since the second post. Good golly girl.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 22:00

Hey hey hey I'm trying to say that I wasn't bashing you. She was just pissing me off and I'm sick and tired of taking people's crap silently. I have the right to stand up for myself. And I'm glad that you'll stand up for your religion. And as for banning, you could ban me if you wanted to, but I come on here to see the people who actually CARE about me. And I'll lay off of her as long as she lays off of me.

As for attacking YOU, YOU'RE missing MY point. I have told you a million times I was NOT attacking you. I was only attacking Lau because she was pissing me off. And I'm tired of people's crap. Don't make me get redundant.

I've been here since first post. What now? XP

I haven't latched onto emotions. If you knew the kind of week I've had, then maybe you two would BOTH back off of me for once.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Feb 07 2009, 22:05

Right. She wasn't going after you, she was making the same points I was. And hello, instead of calling her a poser, maybe she was doing what you were doing and deciding not to take YOUR crap? Did you think of that?

Right, because that wasn't petty.

No, we wouldn't. You see, you're having an emotional week and lashing out at us. Here's the problem, we were making the point of saying that racism is not NEAR as bad as it was and why would you want to go back to a time when it was worse? You disagreed then tried to make your point and failed and turned into an strike on popularity, Jesus, etc. Which had nothing to do with where we disagreed with you, which is racism in 2009. We stick to the fact that we disagreed with you, and your week has no bearings on that.

However, instead of talking about popularity, calling LC a poser and Jesus, and nevermind the fact you have no idea how OUR weeks are going, just agreed you might be wrong and say, Pmed or talked to us in the bar, or even AIMed us, sure, we'd love to know what's troubling you.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 22:16

You know? I don't care anymore. Go ahead and rant and disrespect me all you want, both of you, because I'm not going to care. I can laugh so hard that I'll COLLAPSE. Then you'll see the point is mute to keep bashing. Because I'm sorry that I was being pissy earlier. But you both don't know what it's like. Neither of you ever will. So just keep it civil in here because this covorsation has NOTHING to do with people's favorite decade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 16:11