WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
KarateKeyaQ
Darnás
Always-Abby
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
SickSelfishSyQo
azuki_dashi16
quater
King_Of_Blades
12 posters

myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Empty Re: myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 14 2009, 15:13

Snakes: I LOVE snakes.............when they're not like man eating or poisonous....

Spiders: You put a freaking daddy-long-leg in my face and I'll scream. No joke.

Guns: Meh. Like what SSS said, it's scary when they're in your face.

Scorpions: Given the fact that I do have scorpions running around in my neighborhood (which is surprising, I don't live in a desert, but I've seen skins and stingers of them), they are kinda creepy looking.

Don't get me started on thorny bugs either. I tried holding one in sixth grade and freaked out.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Empty Re: myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat

Post by quater Sat Feb 14 2009, 15:17

I believe guns should be carried, but I do still find them scary. Life saving, but scary.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 14 2009, 15:22

Yeah... and I think that if you have little kids they should be locked up tight...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Feb 14 2009, 15:26

Well yeah. But you'd be a complete idiot to leave them where little kids could get to them. Not to mention if you left it loaded.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 14 2009, 20:31

Yeah... I tripped over my dad's hunting rifle one time coz it was next to the door so he could go hunting the next day... yeah he left it in the garage after that >.< It wasn't loaded though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content