WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
KarateKeyaQ
Darnás
Always-Abby
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
SickSelfishSyQo
azuki_dashi16
quater
King_Of_Blades
12 posters

myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Empty Re: myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat

Post by quater Wed Feb 04 2009, 23:19

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:...I know some stuff about the HISTORY of demons (I get really really bored on Wikipedia)... if that helps at all.

Demons (or daemons) are used in mythology to represent Hell and the Anti-Christ (Satan). Demons are also considered the evil equivalent to angels, obviously (angels=heaven, demons=hell). There are different kinds of demons (like said Succubus and Incubus along with others [satanic or not]) But not all demons are bad. I mean, has anyone ever WATCHED Tactics besides me? The stereotype "demon" is labled under "evil" but there are also good kinds of demons. Therefore, the stereotype that Q is used to means that all demons are evil, which isn't the case. But whatever the case, most of them are in mythology.

Actually, demons are all bad. Fallen angels who are wishing to win a war against God.

Demons use movies and shows into falsifying you into believing they are not all bad.
    Oh I beg to differ. There are certain spirits and monsters that people just dub 'demons' because that's how they look. There are forest demons, sky demons, ect. but they're not all bad. You're used to the stereotype that everyone classifies demons as. The 'evil' branch of demons include the incubus and succubus and the satanic ones. But there are different types. Not all of them are evil. And I thought you said you didn't believe in mythology anyways.

They are all forms of demons. And if you haven't noticed, theres a reason why most mythology no longer exists.

And I have no idea what you are talking. I would happily be called a fanatic, but I don't believe that demons come anywhere but from falling from God in the original sense.

I also do believe that Demonology and ouja boards and all that have a great deal to do with religion. Many worship demons, afterall. Pardon if you find that fanatical. Jesus banished two demons while he was on Earth. So, it's clearly a big deal, at least to my faith.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Empty Re: myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Feb 05 2009, 01:30

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:Fallen angels: Fallen angels sometimes fall for no apparent reason. Sometimes they don't fall against God. Maybe they had a purpose to fulfill on earth and they fell for their own reasons. Fallen angels aren't all bad either. If you're thinking of the anti-christ then that's understandable, that's what everyone thinks when they hear 'fallen angels'. But such is not always the case. Sometimes they fall because they're in love with someone (we all know the City of Angels effect), or because they just FALL. Sometimes there may be an angel that goes against god, but the paranormal has nothing to really do with religion unless you're like a fanatic.

You said volumes in the last part of that last sentence...
    Which sentence????
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Feb 05 2009, 01:37

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:...I know some stuff about the HISTORY of demons (I get really really bored on Wikipedia)... if that helps at all.

Demons (or daemons) are used in mythology to represent Hell and the Anti-Christ (Satan). Demons are also considered the evil equivalent to angels, obviously (angels=heaven, demons=hell). There are different kinds of demons (like said Succubus and Incubus along with others [satanic or not]) But not all demons are bad. I mean, has anyone ever WATCHED Tactics besides me? The stereotype "demon" is labled under "evil" but there are also good kinds of demons. Therefore, the stereotype that Q is used to means that all demons are evil, which isn't the case. But whatever the case, most of them are in mythology.

Actually, demons are all bad. Fallen angels who are wishing to win a war against God.

Demons use movies and shows into falsifying you into believing they are not all bad.
    Oh I beg to differ. There are certain spirits and monsters that people just dub 'demons' because that's how they look. There are forest demons, sky demons, ect. but they're not all bad. You're used to the stereotype that everyone classifies demons as. The 'evil' branch of demons include the incubus and succubus and the satanic ones. But there are different types. Not all of them are evil. And I thought you said you didn't believe in mythology anyways.

They are all forms of demons. And if you haven't noticed, theres a reason why most mythology no longer exists.

And I have no idea what you are talking. I would happily be called a fanatic, but I don't believe that demons come anywhere but from falling from God in the original sense.

I also do believe that Demonology and ouja boards and all that have a great deal to do with religion. Many worship demons, afterall. Pardon if you find that fanatical. Jesus banished two demons while he was on Earth. So, it's clearly a big deal, at least to my faith.
    That's when I was talking about the paranormal (meaning ghosts and ufos and stuff, not demons and fallen angels. They're hardly paranormal, but yet we argue). And also when I meant religion, was that i wasn't going to go that deep into it. And ouija boards are witchcraft, which in a sense could be religion but I'm not going into that. I don't debate religion. You don't know who you'll offend.

As for mythology, I know it's not real, but it's fun to read about and study. It's fun to be able to answer questions that people have about the paranormal, and that's pretty much it. I don't believe in ghosts or UFOs or whatever. But I think it's fun to study up on them. -writer thing I guess...-
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Feb 05 2009, 01:40

Well.... maybe I was wrong about the whole 'fallen angels and demons are hardly paranormal.'

paranormal: unable to be explained or understood in terms of scientific knowledge

Which stuff like that could fall into. My bad.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Thu Feb 05 2009, 14:28

You don't believe in aliens??
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu Feb 05 2009, 19:20

See? Religion, spiritual, especially demons and angels is a major deal of the paranormal. I don't care if the idea of that offends you, but it is. Shutting me out! ^_^
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Feb 05 2009, 19:40

SSS: Only kind of. I know there's some other form of life out there SOMEWHERE and I think Area 51 is really suspicious, but still.

Q: But like I said, I don't wanna go right into religion. And I made a mistake: I'm only human, God... I corrected myself and that was that. Yeesh.

Demons and angels are part of religions, no doubt about it, but please, let's just stick to the paranormal OUTSIDE of religion.

And another thing on fallen angels: It's pretty much HELL that turns them evil. They could be perfectly fine, but when they do decend into hell (if they do) that's when they become evil yada yada yada. Not all are evil. The ones who let themselves descend are evil.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Feb 05 2009, 19:42

Hey! I was joking, for starters. Geez, lighten up.

Also, I was saying it because for like a page you guys were attacking me for believing in that kind of demons. So, I kind of had a right to say something.

And if we are just gonna shut out religion in here because, even though it makes perfect sense to talk about demons here, it might offend someone, then I'm out. I got nothing to say, really.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Feb 05 2009, 19:46

-sigh- I can't tell whether you were joking over the internet sadly >.< Sorries.

I don't remember that... but I believe there are demons that do exist that are evil, and that there are demons that are not evil. I do agree with you, Q, that we are talking about religion abstractly, but I don't wanna fight about it.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :
    myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100myths like bigfoot and the paranormal chat - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Feb 07 2009, 15:07

quater wrote:Hey! I was joking, for starters. Geez, lighten up.

Also, I was saying it because for like a page you guys were attacking me for believing in that kind of demons. So, I kind of had a right to say something.

And if we are just gonna shut out religion in here because, even though it makes perfect sense to talk about demons here, it might offend someone, then I'm out. I got nothing to say, really.

I made no attack!! I just asked questions.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Feb 07 2009, 16:42

It wasn't SSS that attacked you Q it was kind of me. And I apologize for attacking you (whether it was an intentional attack or not). So, don't get your pants in a knot, we're sorry.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Feb 08 2009, 20:28

Isn't it supposed to be 'don't get your panties in a knot'??
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Feb 08 2009, 21:05

Maybe?? I always said pants, and "get your big girl panties on and DEAL WITH IT".
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Feb 08 2009, 21:09

Heehee - Kinda like my saying - "put on your big girl panties and get over it"

Haha
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Feb 08 2009, 21:09

XD Yep!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Feb 10 2009, 22:34

I wouldn't want to live in Australia. Big scary spiders!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Feb 11 2009, 19:41

Oh yeah!!! >.< I have bad nightmares about spiders >.<
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Feb 13 2009, 12:36

Me too. Spiders are not cool. At all.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Feb 13 2009, 19:41

HECK no >.<
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Feb 13 2009, 23:46

So I typed up something for you guys!

Spoiler:
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Feb 14 2009, 13:54

You guys are afraid of spiders?? I know a lot of people that are.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Feb 14 2009, 14:55

It's one of the most common fears.

I really think it's also a RATIONAL fear. People act like it's not, but it is.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Feb 14 2009, 15:00

I think it's rational to be afriad of poisonous spiders.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Feb 14 2009, 15:02

But people are always like "That's not a rational fear" and it's like >_> jerks.

I mean, you'd not say being afraid of scorpions, snakes, and guns is irrational, but spiders is?
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Feb 14 2009, 15:07

Heehee - But I never said that. It is a rational fear - sorta.

Snakes, guns and scorpions?? Scorpions are a bit scary - if you
    live where they are in abundance. Guns?? Not scary.
    The person pointing a gun at your face?? Scary.
    Snakes?? I can see how they might be considered kinds creepy
    looking but really, they are more afraid of you then you ar of
    them. They don't go looking for people to bite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content