WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Darkflame
Yoyo
knssquad
PeinQAkatsuki
Michael
Banouin
Shugo
SickSelfishSyQo
KarateKeyaQ
Little_Shiro
NinjaPleez
xXLostInLiliesXx
quater
TheFirstKnight
naruto12345
19 posters

I am opening a case for wotn!

Little_Shiro
    Little_Shiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6492
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93 / 10093 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power:
    Instinct: 0

I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Empty Re: I am opening a case for wotn!

Post by Little_Shiro Mon Feb 16 2009, 00:52

im not scarey at all im too childish xDD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Mon Feb 16 2009, 00:53

I'm sure he doesn't mean loveable me.
    Michael
    Michael
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

AMP
    Power: 0

Post by Michael Mon Feb 16 2009, 00:53

I'm kinda confused by this post... It it the lamest way to advertise a site ever... why is this even still up?
    Little_Shiro
    Little_Shiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6492
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93 / 10093 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

AMP
    Power:

Post by Little_Shiro Mon Feb 16 2009, 00:56

idk i would thnk they would ban it
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Mar 17 2009, 21:28

quater wrote:
    Shugo wrote:you do know DF is running the site... and he is tryng to make it somewhat different even if it some times has a bad color scheme ...but hey fuck it do what you want nothing stops you people from making stupid decisions

Right. You, Shugo, have made just so many wonderful decisions that, nevermind the fact that TFK, SSS, and myself have been consistently questioning exactly what the point of this thread was, you should grant us a piece of wisdom in handling this situation. Oh wait, you didn't.

"really people just drop it give up get a fucking life do something else than this bullshit hes left you alone leave him alone"

That was a our grand proverb from the mouth of Shugo. Hardly useful.

Why are you insulting us when we have done little to nothing against you? In fact, if you are going to come on, what is the point of your posting here, at all, since you disestablished yourself from the site?
    This may be back too far to be relavent, but I will stand up for my two friends (Shugo and DF) nonetheless.

Look, Shugo has a point. DF created that site to stay away from WOTN. In fact, he's much happier now that he doesn't have anything to do with it [WOTN]. You're just causing drama if you're going to 'infilterate' a site that has no relavance to yours whatsoever except that is has Naruto and the same forum hoster. I have like four other accounts on four different sites that are built like this, including DF's site. So just leave him alone. He's had the courtesy to leave you alone. It's just stupid, bogus, dumb, and any other way you can use those words in context. To be blunt.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 17 2009, 21:34

That's not true. DF hasn't left me alone. I get hounded by people all the time trying to "Bring DF back".

So try again there.

Shugo, didn't do anything intelligent to help the situation. And I speak for many of us when I say it's old getting told what to do by him.

And as for what you are saying. We didn't say to Infiltrate the site. We asked what the point of the site was, we searched through it, then came to our conclusion that it was useless and to get over it that someone had a similar idea to us

As always, instead of attacking me, try looking up what we actually did?

Geez. This gets old, PeinQ.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Mar 17 2009, 21:44

TFK:well, go send an elite naruto ninja to infiltrate their ranks and learn all their little emo secrets.

Q: You know, that's a good idea, TFK. Who volunteers?

Thanks for the advice quater. It's right back there. You even went so far as to suggest his members come to WOTN.

We made DF leave because he needed to grow up, which is understandable. DF has an ego and has pride as big as his head, and that's immature, sure, but I think some other people need to grow up and move on with life. So what if DF made a site that had something to do with Naruto? So what if he isn't coming back? Why does it even MATTER to you guys hm? Enquiring minds wanna know.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 17 2009, 21:49

Pein Q, what the freedom are you talking about? No one even knew who that site belonged to! Let alone gave 5 cents about DF. I have no idea what you're talking about!

Someone opened a case against this site.

TFK and I looked into it, and saw that it really had no bearings about WOTN at all. So we didn't take it up.

Did you read this at all? In what twisted vision do you see the world? We don't care about DF. At all. Really.

And we don't care if DF made a site about Naruto. As proven by the fact we didn't take up this case.
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:00

some people have the worst tunnel vision. The quote needs to be taken into context.

Honestly, half of the "stupid" quotes out there are taken out of context.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:11

._. My tiny brain cannot comprehend these statements.
    It can only comprehend Bruce Lee, and it squeals with child-like joy.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:28

I gave up on this case a long time ago. *shrug*
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:35

Well if it's been given up, then why is it still active? Why don't you just lock it? But whatever Q, it's up to you. I just don't like how this site has been treating people latetly. It's not the whole site, but this case, and the one against shugo have really pissed me off. I don't understand why people can't just leave other people alone. Really, it's just petty drama.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:37

They did look at it and considered it not worth looking at it more. O_o;
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:38

What this case or the one against shugo?

Because if they're done, then just lock them. They've exausted their 'purpose' so it's just pointless to keep them active.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:40

Then you should stop posting in them.
    OH SNAP!
    Yoyo had an idea that didn't suck! :O
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:40

quater wrote:Pein Q, what the freedom are you talking about? No one even knew who that site belonged to! Let alone gave 5 cents about DF. I have no idea what you're talking about!

TFK and I looked into it, and saw that it really had no bearings about WOTN at all. So we didn't take it up.

Did you read this at all? In what twisted vision do you see the world? We don't care about DF. At all. Really.

And we don't care if DF made a site about Naruto. As proven by the fact we didn't take up this case.
    Yeah whatever. I was just putting in my two cents, like I always do, but it just goes to show that no one cares about it anyways. So whatever quater.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:43

The whole case system is a way for this site to deal with users insstead of admins overpowering everyone on a decision. Yes, this can lead to drama, but it's supposed to protect people. As it did with Df in this case as instead of acting rashly we calmly took a look at it.

No, it's not a perfect system, but it is meant to help people.

And guess what? It also is supposed to create drama. "Q say what?" By using drama instead of mods banning people or limitting posting, people themselves can take care of a person.

What would you rather have happen?

A troubled user gets told by WOTN to get it together they are annoying everyone

Or a Mod come by and ban them.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:45

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:Pein Q, what the freedom are you talking about? No one even knew who that site belonged to! Let alone gave 5 cents about DF. I have no idea what you're talking about!

Yeah whatever. I was just putting in my two cents, like I always do, but it just goes to show that no one cares about it anyways. So whatever quater.

It's not that no one cares. In fact, my replying proves I obviously care.

But, it's just that you are jumping to conclusions without listening to our side of the story.

Instead of giving me and TFK the benefit of the doubt that we may have done the right thing, you jumped in to protect your friends. And then it ended up coming back to bite you.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:46

Yeah well, still whatever.
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Tue Mar 17 2009, 22:53

knssquad wrote:._. My tiny brain cannot comprehend these statements.

OH SNAPS!
    I did make a comment about Bruce Lee.
    My mind can only focus on the greatness of Bruce Lee now.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Tue Mar 17 2009, 23:02

TheFirstKnight wrote:
    knssquad wrote:._. My tiny brain cannot comprehend these statements.

OH SNAPS!
    I did make a comment about Bruce Lee.
    My mind can only focus on the greatness of Bruce Lee now.

Dazed He rules all/
    -bows to Bruce Lee shrine-
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Mar 18 2009, 03:30

Holy crap!! You've got a shrine, too?!?
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Fri Mar 27 2009, 17:34

Alright, I didn't copy anything from wotn to my site, I don't see what I did wrong to have a case open about it.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Mar 28 2009, 02:34

If you'll notice, the case was pretty much dropped. ^^
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am opening a case for wotn! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Sat Mar 28 2009, 09:07

oh I only read the first page.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 21:05