WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Yoyo
TheFirstKnight
NarutoBoyFreakah
Aichu
PeinQAkatsuki
theBOSS.
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
Dancing Mist
amaterasu
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Hell*H*Opens
knssquad
Titaniumxvx
Darkflame
quater
KarateKeyaQ
Sasori Kung fu masta
21 posters

It's over, America.

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

It's over, America. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's over, America.

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 18:21

death-chan wrote:Everyone in my school are Obama lovers.
    Except this one girl in my French class, she said something about Huga Chavez
    and our whole french class just started bitching at her, even the teacher.

Sheesh.

I know how that is, I am the only McCain kid in at least 4 of my classes.
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Wed Nov 05 2008, 18:31

quater wrote:
    darkflame wrote:tbh i'm happy with the outcome

Your opinion, thankfully, doesn't matter on this issue.

lol why cuz i'm for obama?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 05 2008, 18:37

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:I'd like to apologize for an earlier lie.

At the end of the day the Dow had dropped 500, not 257 points. And people think Obama is going to be good for the economy? He isn't even elected and the market is pitfalling.

that is a little harsh for the first day there Q

I disagree. If you knew his economic policies, you'd see this isn't a surprise at all.

Personally I hope every single promise he said comes through. I want America to get every stupid policy Obama promised. I want these ignorants to get all their dreams content of Obama.

Because they are going to be miserable ^_^

Seriously, all the economics people said "When the president is announced we can rest assured the economy will stabilize" and what happened? After he was announced it plummetted.

but then wouldn't that rest on the economical people more than Obama for making such claims? Or Did obama say after I get announced i will stabilize the markets?

It's the left's fault either way, but people VOTED for Obama expecting the economy to stabilize after he was voted in, with an instanteous miracle for our economy. I am blaming the voters.

i would not except a instant stabilization of the markets, I would wait a month or two before ripping Obama

I am not ripping Obama, Mr. Amaterasu, I am ripping the voters who voted him.

Also, no sir, I will rip Obama as long as I feel like it. They didn't give President Bush a chance? What reason do I deserve to give President Obama one?

I don't like Obama either, I really didn't want anyone to win, and thank you for clearing up on wo you are ripping on

It wasn't a secret, I even said it a few posts before. But I can rip on whoever I like, and I can easily rip on Obama.

I thank you for your will to rip on Obama, I cannot, seeing as I am not American and never followed anything he said, I have no TV and hardly check CNN.com
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 18:38

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

At the end of the day the Dow had dropped 500, not 257 points. And people think Obama is going to be good for the economy? He isn't even elected and the market is pitfalling.

I disagree. If you knew his economic policies, you'd see this isn't a surprise at all.

Personally I hope every single promise he said comes through. I want America to get every stupid policy Obama promised. I want these ignorants to get all their dreams content of Obama.

Seriously, all the economics people said "When the president is announced we can rest assured the economy will stabilize" and what happened? After he was announced it plummetted.

but then wouldn't that rest on the economical people more than Obama for making such claims? Or Did obama say after I get announced i will stabilize the markets?

It's the left's fault either way, but people VOTED for Obama expecting the economy to stabilize after he was voted in, with an instanteous miracle for our economy. I am blaming the voters.

i would not except a instant stabilization of the markets, I would wait a month or two before ripping Obama

Also, no sir, I will rip Obama as long as I feel like it. They didn't give President Bush a chance? What reason do I deserve to give President Obama one?

I don't like Obama either, I really didn't want anyone to win, and thank you for clearing up on wo you are ripping on

It wasn't a secret, I even said it a few posts before. But I can rip on whoever I like, and I can easily rip on Obama.

I thank you for your will to rip on Obama, I cannot, seeing as I am not American and never followed anything he said, I have no TV and hardly check CNN.com

I will rip on whoever I like, it's still "technically" a free country, sir. And when Obama is wrong, I will clean his clock.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 05 2008, 18:48

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

I will rip on whoever I like, it's still "technically" a free country, sir. And when Obama is wrong, I will clean his clock.

lets get this straight, I am glad GLAD that you can and are ripping on Obama because I cannot. Also I was given a bad premonition about Obama
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 18:52

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

lets get this straight, I am glad GLAD that you can and are ripping on Obama because I cannot. Also I was given a bad premonition about Obama

If you were listening to me for months, I could have given you that premonition, sir.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 05 2008, 18:59

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

If you were listening to me for months, I could have given you that premonition, sir.

i'm not sure about you but I cannot hear what other people type. but I really didn't listen much on your Obama rants either
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 19:02

I know you didn't, which is why you are still in the dark on most of Obama. Your loss.

You can't listen to what I say? Seriously, clean your ears.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 05 2008, 19:04

quater wrote:I know you didn't, which is why you are still in the dark on most of Obama. Your loss.

they do need to be clean.

But I hardly payed attention because I had more pressing matter to deal with
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 19:07

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:I know you didn't, which is why you are still in the dark on most of Obama. Your loss.

Excitement. Personally, I don't care either way if people listen to me.
    I'll say it, because I am right. Oh Yeah!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Nov 05 2008, 19:39

I think Obama has his work cut out for him, but we gotta trust him that he's gonna do the right thing.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 05 2008, 19:40

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

wow total confidence but I am 100% sure that you are not right on everything
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:18

Let's all trust Obama and give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

But based on what we've heard these last 21 months, his slate and Conservative expectations are not set too high. We should just see...even if we all have our suspicions that he will be terrible. After all, none of us are Bush derangement Liberal folks who never give a fellow a chance.

Oh Yeah!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:25

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

Get back to me on that. ^_^

Also, I am sometimes wrong, but not on the big stuff. Usually, just the little stuff.

I am not trusting Obama, PeinQ or Titan because he has given me absolutely nothing to back that up that I should trust him.

Still, I wont attack him like they did President Bush, but I do not trust Obama.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:33

Would we just end up hating him no matter what he does if we came into this biased?

I hate his views too, they're dangerous and Stalinist, but I want to see how he implements them first in the oval office.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:36

Titaniumxvx wrote:Would we just end up hating him no matter what he does if we came into this biased?

I hate his views too, they're dangerous and Stalinist, but I want to see how he implements them first in the oval office.

I have a feeling there is no way on good Lord's green Earth I am going to like his ideas, so why even try, sir? Besides, with the media misproporting everything he does into roses, and with the way they treated President Bush, do I need to like President Obama? I mean he will be praised into the millenia just like President Clinton is still praised as well as President Carter.
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : It's over, America. - Page 3 ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:36

It's over, America. - Page 3 2428yn9

I got this off meh cousins myspace. x3
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:48

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

Also, I am sometimes wrong, but not on the big stuff. Usually, just the little stuff.

I am not trusting Obama, PeinQ or Titan because he has given me absolutely nothing to back that up that I should trust him.

Still, I wont attack him like they did President Bush, but I do not trust Obama.

your not trusting Titan, or Peinx because they say give Obama a chance?

even for my standards that is a bit weird
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:51

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

I am not giving Obama a chance, if that is your question.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:53

The way I see it, Obama will probably be a passive president. People will stand around waiting for the revelation to come through the man while taxes go up. As usual, the economy will be slowly going down, there'll be the usual blunders, and as always the US will be slipping as the world's foremost power. By the end of obama's presidency, if he's done decently there should be some bounce back in the economy. Followed by insanely high tax prices and much grumbling. Then there'll be an election, and whether or not he gets in life goes on. He might not even do too bad. In my opinion, though, aside from being the first black president, there won't be much hoopla in the history books about him.

It's not like the end of the world or anything.

Anyways, that's just a guess. It's not like I know anything about politics.

Last edited by Aichu on Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:54; edited 1 time in total
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:54

Sasori Kung fu masta wrote:Obama is president! D:

What do you thinks gunna happen now?

I think he's going to be assasinated. :D
    Then that Bieden dude's going to be the president. ._.

He's gonna be all like "Oh shit! Now I'm prez, what do i DO? D:"
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:54

Aichu you clearly don't know half of his policies ^_^
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    It's over, America. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100It's over, America. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:56

quater wrote:Aichu you clearly don't know half of his policies ^_^

If the debates weren't on so darn late, I might. Now please explain his policies and why they will suck.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:58

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

I am not giving Obama a chance, if that is your question.

no i'm just saying not trusting Titan or Peinx because they don't see things eye to eye with you is really childish, unless you were joking than my total obliviousness to sarcasm is shinning bright for all to see
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Nov 05 2008, 21:58

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:Would we just end up hating him no matter what he does if we came into this biased?

I have a feeling there is no way on good Lord's green Earth I am going to like his ideas, so why even try, sir? Besides, with the media misproporting everything he does into roses, and with the way they treated President Bush, do I need to like President Obama? I mean he will be praised into the millenia just like President Clinton is still praised as well as President Carter.

Maybe he might be different. Hannity quoted today Let not your heart be troubled. So we can only see what tomorrow brings because it could be a miracle. I doubt it, though. But I haven't lost hope.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 14:23