WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Recruitment Plan!--Sun kicked butt!

sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Number of posts : 22230
    What's up Tab : Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid.
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC, Death Note FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    New Recruitment Plan!--Sun kicked butt! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100New Recruitment Plan!--Sun kicked butt! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

New Recruitment Plan!--Sun kicked butt! - Page 3 Empty New Recruitment Plan!--Sun kicked butt!

Post by sabaku no ketsueki

No! it's not a boring message from Q!
    It's a boring message from Saba! snap!

ok, so as many of you have probably not noticed, we are fairly close to reaching the 3000 memebr mark. BUT! we're short by 300. So you know what that means...

START RECRUITING!

yes, it's annoying. and no, it's not easy. BUT! We'll make it worth it

so here's the rundown: by the end of November, we would like to get 3000 members. If you recruit 2 members, free access to the arcade! woot! and when you get 4 new members, you'll get a new rank: WOTN Elite Shinobi. with this new awesome rank, you get to see a super-amazing new hidden forum!

and for a limited time only (till the end of november :P) you'll get 9 stats for every person recruited!

sounds fun, right? :D
    we're also making this a competition between villages. we're gonna see how many people each village can recruit by the end of november. the score will be at the end of this post.
    Note: only recruits after today, November 2nd, will be counted

So when you recruit someone, in order to kill any confusion, please PM me, and only me, and I'll let your kage know so you get your stats (or I'll just stat you :P)

make sense? :D
    Another Note: this post will most likely be edited many times, so keep checking back for updates!

PS- Please don't freak out if it takes me 10 years to update this. I've been plagued with homework for the past few weeks, so WOTN activity is a little hard to get unless it's friday :P

And, for the love of God, people, don't make double accounts and say you recruited. that's just dishonest and takes the fun out of all of this

Recruits:
    Shadow: 5
    Storm: 1
    Sand: 10
    Mist: --
    Sun: 15
    Glacier: --

SUN KICKED EVERYBODY'S ASS!

that is all.

Last edited by sabaku no ketsueki on Fri Dec 05 2008, 22:50; edited 15 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

King_Of_Blades

Post Sun Mar 29 2009, 13:11 by King_Of_Blades

im going to try to be come chuunin this time all i have to do now is find scrolls when the exams are here
    amaterasu

Post Sun Mar 29 2009, 14:10 by amaterasu

are there still scrolls?
    King_Of_Blades

Post Sun Mar 29 2009, 20:17 by King_Of_Blades

idk if there is or not
    amaterasu

Post Sun Mar 29 2009, 20:20 by amaterasu

I had to find scrolls, took me 2 hours

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 16:57