WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
NarutoBoyFreakah
Aichu
Darkflame
quater
Yoyo
amaterasu
11 posters

What are your driving perks?

Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : What are your driving perks? - Page 3 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your driving perks?

Post by Yoyo Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:44

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:i drive without a license. and i tend to drive way past the speed limit.

I've been pulled over three times 'cause of that. Peace
    That's how many times I haven't gotten a ticket. ^^^^

i've never gotten a ticket. the areas where i normally drive is pretty quiet so i'm usually the odd one out. the one blasting her radio to annoy all the other stiffs on the road and speeding through them all. i get annoyed looks all the time. never been in a car accident while driving and never gotten a ticket before. and when i drive my bike, i go super fast past all the other cars and make sure my engine is loud to annoy them :D

I have a lot of fun going the speed limit when it's impossible to pass me. Oh boy that's fun! The tailgaters show up about that time. Evil Plan

xD sounds fun.

when i slow down, those people get annoyed too. so hard to please To fly

when i get pulled over, i pretend to cry and i get away with it too Airhead

Haha. I can't seem to cry on cue. I'm about to cry when I'm sitting there hunting down the insurance card and when I'm driving away, but as soon as the officer gets to my window, the tears disappear and I can't make myself cry. xD

xD sounds so amusing. if that ever happened to me, i think i would start driving away and hope to god that they wont recognize my license plate XD

XD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:46

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:i drive without a license. and i tend to drive way past the speed limit.

i've never gotten a ticket. the areas where i normally drive is pretty quiet so i'm usually the odd one out. the one blasting her radio to annoy all the other stiffs on the road and speeding through them all. i get annoyed looks all the time. never been in a car accident while driving and never gotten a ticket before. and when i drive my bike, i go super fast past all the other cars and make sure my engine is loud to annoy them :D

you're so cool Puppy Dog Eyes

xD Thank you.

i love you more now =p

aw. thats so sweet of you. *hugs* Profess Love

*glompish* <3 XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:47

Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:Aichu-- I have to drive me and my sister to school, now. I am an errand runner sometimes, though I get bribed more than anything. I also don't have to pay for gas 'cause I do part of my mom's job for her, so that's how I "pay" for my gas. Oh Yeah!

Q-- Yeah! Go Yoyo's parents! Making driving a life-and-death situation for all on the road at the same time as me. Oh Yeah!

That's how driving is for me too. ^_^

Especially with the talkshows on I get so frusterated at Obama it turns into a war against those on the road ^_^

lol What really sucks is that my turn signals are broken so I get flipped off for using arm signals out the window instead. I try to avoid the highway when it's crowded due to that stupid fact. It's a war fighting for the ability to move over a lane. xD

Wow....Hand laner Xp

I am just glad where I live isn't super crowded so that I can get around without it being to bad ^_^ But everyone in Jacksonville is a crazy driver (me too!)

I told someone about the guy that gave me the Hawaiian good luck sign when I let them on the highway, right? Uh

The only time I have issues with the highway is on my way to school. Stupid rush hour.

Please. My school the road to my school is more deadly then a highway

Small school. We only have, like, twenty-five cars. Though we did have a guy doing donuts out there last year. xD

The most impressive feat I have ever seen was a guy swove through our entire parking lot driving backwards and then spun around at the red light and drove on. And that was when I was with my friend in the car, and I tell you my life flashed before my eyes more time then I could count.

Swove. Nice.

Holy cow, awesome. xDD

I am not sure if it's a word, but it sounds like one.

Truly it's the most miraculous and beautiful thing that I have ever witnessed. It's a Godsend just getting out of it going normal, backwards, dodging teachers sneakily and a COP. It's really the best thing.

Swerved is probably what you're lookin' for.

A cop? xD Wow, it was a Godsend. xD

But I am going to stick with Swoved.

It was indeed.
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:47

Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

I have a lot of fun going the speed limit when it's impossible to pass me. Oh boy that's fun! The tailgaters show up about that time. Evil Plan

xD sounds fun.

Haha. I can't seem to cry on cue. I'm about to cry when I'm sitting there hunting down the insurance card and when I'm driving away, but as soon as the officer gets to my window, the tears disappear and I can't make myself cry. xD

xD sounds so amusing. if that ever happened to me, i think i would start driving away and hope to god that they wont recognize my license plate XD

XD

but then again, its one of my brothers' cars so he'd be the one in trouble and then i'd get killed xD
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:48

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

xD Thank you.

i love you more now =p

*glompish* <3 XD

*falls* XD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:50

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

xD Thank you.

i love you more now =p

*glompish* <3 XD

*falls* XD

Skipping
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:51

quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:Aichu-- I have to drive me and my sister to school, now. I am an errand runner sometimes, though I get bribed more than anything. I also don't have to pay for gas 'cause I do part of my mom's job for her, so that's how I "pay" for my gas. Oh Yeah!

Q-- Yeah! Go Yoyo's parents! Making driving a life-and-death situation for all on the road at the same time as me. Oh Yeah!

That's how driving is for me too. ^_^

Especially with the talkshows on I get so frusterated at Obama it turns into a war against those on the road ^_^

lol What really sucks is that my turn signals are broken so I get flipped off for using arm signals out the window instead. I try to avoid the highway when it's crowded due to that stupid fact. It's a war fighting for the ability to move over a lane. xD

Wow....Hand laner Xp

I am just glad where I live isn't super crowded so that I can get around without it being to bad ^_^ But everyone in Jacksonville is a crazy driver (me too!)

I told someone about the guy that gave me the Hawaiian good luck sign when I let them on the highway, right? Uh

The only time I have issues with the highway is on my way to school. Stupid rush hour.

Please. My school the road to my school is more deadly then a highway

Small school. We only have, like, twenty-five cars. Though we did have a guy doing donuts out there last year. xD

The most impressive feat I have ever seen was a guy swove through our entire parking lot driving backwards and then spun around at the red light and drove on. And that was when I was with my friend in the car, and I tell you my life flashed before my eyes more time then I could count.

Swove. Nice.

Holy cow, awesome. xDD

I am not sure if it's a word, but it sounds like one.

Truly it's the most miraculous and beautiful thing that I have ever witnessed. It's a Godsend just getting out of it going normal, backwards, dodging teachers sneakily and a COP. It's really the best thing.

Swerved is probably what you're lookin' for.

A cop? xD Wow, it was a Godsend. xD

But I am going to stick with Swoved.

It was indeed.

It works. ^_^
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:51

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

xD sounds fun.

XD

but then again, its one of my brothers' cars so he'd be the one in trouble and then i'd get killed xD

lol! DO IT! DO IT! xD
    I'm always a fan of making brothers suffer, even at your own expense. Oh Yeah!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:54

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

xD Thank you.

i love you more now =p

*glompish* <3 XD

*falls* XD

Skipping

Relaxed *falls smack on my face* ow.
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:54

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

xD Thank you.

i love you more now =p

*glompish* <3 XD

*falls* XD

Skipping

Crying Crying Crying
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:55

Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

xD sounds fun.

XD

lol! DO IT! DO IT! xD
    I'm always a fan of making brothers suffer, even at your own expense. Oh Yeah!

xD but the cops dont really pay attention to me cuz they know i'm incapable of doing any real damage. only new cops pull me over xD
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:57

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

xD Thank you.

i love you more now =p

*glompish* <3 XD

*falls* XD

Skipping

Crying Crying Crying

xD its ok. i just noticed. a lot of threads turn to spam when you're in it XD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:59

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

xD Thank you.

i love you more now =p

*glompish* <3 XD

*falls* XD

Skipping

Crying Crying Crying

xD its ok. i just noticed. a lot of threads turn to spam when you're in it XD

me?
    like when i start posting? XD
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Sun Oct 26 2008, 21:59

umm i drive when i want XD i just go see you jump in the car and im gone Leave it to me
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sun Oct 26 2008, 22:00

Shugo wrote:umm i drive when i want XD i just go see you jump in the car and im gone Leave it to me

Lady: Who was that?!
    Guy: Go... Shu Go XD

that was bad i know lmao
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Sun Oct 26 2008, 22:02

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    me?

no. but somehow, when you post, a while later, it turns to spam. like now XD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sun Oct 26 2008, 22:04

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    me?

i'm special? Uh
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Sun Oct 26 2008, 22:06

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    me?

i'm special? Uh

i'll say xD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sun Oct 26 2008, 22:07

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    me?

i'm special? Uh

i'll say xD
    yay lol
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Sun Oct 26 2008, 22:09

xD

another perk is that i tend to look out the window just to check if there is a car next to me and if there is, i feel the need to drive away from it xD
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Mon Oct 27 2008, 21:33

D:

I cant drive...but I like to mess with whoever is driving. An once, I saw this guy on a motorcycle popping wheelies.
    JVS
    JVS
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 434
    What's up Tab : Live today like it were your last day because you don't know what might happen tomorrow.
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by JVS Mon Oct 27 2008, 21:34

I drive w/o a license and I race with my friends whenever we drive next to each other.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Oct 27 2008, 21:51

your a scary driver. I just want you to know that
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Mon Oct 27 2008, 21:56

And a dangerous one.
    JVS
    JVS
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 434
    What's up Tab : Live today like it were your last day because you don't know what might happen tomorrow.
    Happiness bar :
    What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100What are your driving perks? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by JVS Mon Oct 27 2008, 21:58

me? oh please, you need to see nikki drive, she's been driving since she was 14 without a license and she goes extremely fast. compared to her, i'm an old lady in the fast lane Relaxed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content