WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
PeinQAkatsuki
theBOSS.
6 posters

I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T

Poll

Trading Cards: Good or Bad?

[ 3 ]
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T 2HwAlpQ50%I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T ORIszmu [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T 2HwAlpQ50%I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T ORIszmu [50%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Empty I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T

Post by theBOSS. Sat Oct 18 2008, 20:12

So what do you think about them? Any worthwhile feedback? :3

Last edited by death-chan on Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:11; edited 1 time in total
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Empty Re: I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Oct 18 2008, 20:57

Trading cards? If I get bored enough and I'm looking for a specific one to hang up somewhere, then I go nuts and buy as many as possible. Otherwise I could care less. They're fun to look at though.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Right_bar_bleue

AMP

I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Empty Re: I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T

Post by theBOSS. Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:07

I was talking about the WotN Trading cards O_O
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:10

Oh MY BAD! XD Sorry :P
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:12

death-chan wrote:So what do you think about them? Any worthwhile feedback? :3

They are all right.

Because if you are smart and have a good attention span, you will actually read the instructions, be a good little smartie and play properly. Then the fun times you have will reward you for the money you payed. It reciprocates, basically. (You have to have friends that collect the same type of card though)

Some people just collect them to look at and collect. I don't really get that. How do you tell people that without sounding nerdy? "Oh yeah, I have a dark magician and a puzzle piece of Exodia. Fear me! Ajanana"

THEN even WORSE case scenario is that you just buy them and get C.C.B.S. (Crazy Card Buyer Syndrome) You waste so much money spending on card packs just to collect different cards from these cool sounding decks. Then two monthes later, you lose all of those cards. All of your money is wasted. That happened to me. I lost seventy dollars worth, I think.

Magic Cards are very good but younger kids like Yu-Gi-Oh or Digimon. Don't waste your time on Pokemon Cards. If you're sporty and have sporty friends, you could collect sports cards. But then again, who really collects baseball cards anymore? Aha! No one.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:14

Wait, were we talking about WOTN trading cards?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:15

Yeah, I guess we are XD
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:17

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:Yeah, I guess we are XD

I went on a heavy escapade on trading cards and all of you were talking about WOTN!

Evil sneaky snakish people putting it in tiny font! I'm sure we already have WOTN trading cards.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:17

Yes Pity
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:17

Titaniumxvx wrote:

I went on a heavy escapade on trading cards and all of you were talking about WOTN!

Evil sneaky snakish people putting it in tiny font! I'm sure we already have WOTN trading cards.
    Yep we do.
    What do you think of them?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:19

death-chan wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Yep we do.
    What do you think of them?

I like them, they allow users to compare other's jutsus and seek after new ones. They are amazingly neat!

But the only thing is they need more publicity. Other than that, they would work very well.

And also to get them, I recommend people earn them instead of just getting them cheap or asking.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:23

Titaniumxvx wrote:

XD Yeah I went on a detailed explanation on why I like Naruto/Pokemon trading cards.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:24

we have one bad vote o_O
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:25

I haven't voted. But I'm gonna vote good in a second.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Oct 18 2008, 21:51

They had potential, but didn't go anywhere. I thought we could have done loads more with them. Maybe we will. For now though they seem to be a part of the failed attempts box.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Oct 18 2008, 22:05

quater wrote:They had potential, but didn't go anywhere. I thought we could have done loads more with them. Maybe we will. For now though they seem to be a part of the failed attempts box.

^_^ I am with Q.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I need some Opinion on the WOTN Trading Cards, please :T Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Oct 18 2008, 22:11

I don't really see the point behind the WOTN trading cards yet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 10:40