WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
PeinQAkatsuki
spyke543
amaterasu
7 posters

Dick Lamm how to destroy america

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Empty Re: Dick Lamm how to destroy america

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:25

Here's the hole in the ozone by the way.

Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Ozonehole
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Empty Re: Dick Lamm how to destroy america

Post by amaterasu Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:27

hmm, i'm guessing blue is cold and green is average
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:28

No. The blue is the hole in the ozone. I couldn't find a better pic.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:28

Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 False-alarm-cover
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:29

also the hole in the ozone would mean we would like all die since the O2 would all go out into space right?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:31

-shrugs- Believe what you wanna, but every time I send an email, I make MSN donate money to the fight against global warming. And I send a crapload of emails.

No. It just means that we aren't protected from the sun's uva and uvb rays in Antartica. And if it spreads, we'll have worldwide cancer and horrible damage/sun burns. And we'll explode. It protects us from heat as well.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:38

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:-shrugs- Believe what you wanna, but every time I send an email, I make MSN donate money to the fight against global warming. And I send a crapload of emails.

No. It just means that we aren't protected from the sun's uva and uvb rays in Antartica. And if it spreads, we'll have worldwide cancer and horrible damage/sun burns. And we'll explode. It protects us from heat as well.

ah, well I don't believe that, seems like a religous teaching to me, environmentalism is just as much of a religion as atheism is.

yup yup

Also Antarctica is getting cold and thicker so obviously the hole in the ozone layer is doing anything
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:39

Haha. Well then PeinQ you sure are doing a lot to fight global Warming.

What do they do give the Earth Sunblock?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:40

amaterasu wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:-shrugs- Believe what you wanna, but every time I send an email, I make MSN donate money to the fight against global warming. And I send a crapload of emails.

ah, well I don't believe that, seems like a religous teaching to me, environmentalism is just as much of a religion as atheism is.

yup yup

Also Antarctica is getting cold and thicker so obviously the hole in the ozone layer is doing anything
    -shrugs- I've still got my Native American beliefs. As far as I know, I'm not a total environmentalist.

Also, unless you're into that kinda thing, I don't think anyone wants to see people exploding on the street from the heat.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:41

quater wrote:Haha. Well then PeinQ you sure are doing a lot to fight global Warming.

It was the only cause that I was truly interested in >.> No, I don't know what they do, so don't ask me. I think they may just make solar powered stuff and ya know.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Dick Lamm how to destroy america - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:42

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:Haha. Well then PeinQ you sure are doing a lot to fight global Warming.

It was the only cause that I was truly interested in >.> No, I don't know what they do, so don't ask me. I think they may just make solar powered stuff and ya know.

So you are giving money to an agency without having a clue to how they spend it to stop us all from exploding on the street.
    Thanks I am not a fan of exploding either.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:44

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

So you are giving money to an agency without having a clue to how they spend it to stop us all from exploding on the street.
    I like fireworks, but I don't wanna see people explode... >.>

So what if I don't know what they do? Not my money.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:45

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

I didn't say anything about it. If you read my post I clearly said thank you.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Mon Sep 15 2008, 19:46

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

I didn't say anything about it. If you read my post I clearly said thank you.
    Oh, okay. Sorry, I'm having a really bad day. >.> ^.^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 02:13