WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Angelic Harmony
Sayomi Hatake
Aichu
D-Dei
Kire
Destinykil
Banouin
KarateKeyaQ
Meika-Chan
FantacyOfNaruto
quater
amaterasu
AtaruSabrMaster
Shugo
Laura-Chan
Hiiatte
PeinQAkatsuki
21 posters

Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect.

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Empty Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect.

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:21

Okay, this is a really sensitive subject for people, so try and not make this thread into a shoot out, okay? Just, post your opinions, because I don't wanna get this deleted just because of a major argument. Take arguments to the PM thing. Last topic I did, Q had to delete it coz me and shugo kind of got in an argument... so. My opinions: All are completely wrong, and stupid.
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Empty Re: Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect.

Post by Hiiatte Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:22

amen to that!
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP

Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Empty Re: Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect.

Post by Laura-Chan Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:26

Can i say.....: OMFG! DAVEY AND JADE, AfI AVA!! Love Love Love Love

Okay.

Racism. The worst thing is, in England I white person will be arrested for calling a black/asian/ect...Person some thing racist. But if another race insults a white person nothing will happen. Yeah, maybe that's just England. But yeah, still wrong. Evil i don't judge like that.

Homophobia. I don't like it used on me, so why should any one else. I know Crissi is a homophobe, but she's trying really hard to breakthat habit. If she can, why can't others accept peoplefor the way they are.

Sexism. Well i'm not sure. I've never encountered it
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:26

yes yes its all wrong i just wish people would stop making topics like this
    AtaruSabrMaster
    AtaruSabrMaster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6499
    What's up Tab : Doing stuff...you know...\"stuff\"
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba FC, WOTN Brigade
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-28

AMP

Post by AtaruSabrMaster Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:27

i used to think all were wrong. then some guy started being too friendly toward me and i had to hit him to get him to back off

i dont like my school now
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:43

i just wondered, why is the ramen shop like full of these topics lately?

anyway

racism-bad.

homophobia- like afraid of Gay's? well each person to their own on that one, who cares if someone is afraid of a gay person, that is their opinion, and is entitled to it. Don't be hypocritical and say accept each other, if someone is afraid of spiders, do you say, hey, that's not good, accept spiders from what they are. Well some people are just afraid of Gay's i have no problem with that. And if they take it too far and like abuse Gay's and stuff, well that is different.

sexism- bad
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:45

because people see one so they think that they need to keep making more and more and more they need to cut it out already they dont get it only leads to fights
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Post by Hiiatte Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:47

not always
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:47

shugo wrote:because people see one so they think that they need to keep making more and more and more they need to cut it out already they dont get it only leads to fights

oh, that's a shame

i kinda like seeing people opinions now, i have learned that everyone's opinions are something you shouldn't fight over, so now i like seeing what others have to say
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:55

I like these topics. I was just wondering what everyone else thought about the things that I am opposed to.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:57

AtaruSabrMaster wrote:i used to think all were wrong. then some guy started being too friendly toward me and i had to hit him to get him to back off

i dont like my school now

Yes, but that's a bit different. If he was being TOO friendly, then you had all the right to tell him to back off (or smack him I guess).
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Fri Jul 25 2008, 20:57

amaterasu wrote:
    shugo wrote:because people see one so they think that they need to keep making more and more and more they need to cut it out already they dont get it only leads to fights

oh, that's a shame

i kinda like seeing people opinions now, i have learned that everyone's opinions are something you shouldn't fight over, so now i like seeing what others have to say

yeah but the your opinion on this topic things just never seem to end nice and they all lead to the same things in the end anyways
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:12

shugo wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

oh, that's a shame

yeah but the your opinion on this topic things just never seem to end nice and they all lead to the same things in the end anyways

yeah, it seems that way

but that's ok, because i mean no harm, and now i know how to avoid them fights

but i will still probably fall into arguments even though i don't like them
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:12

This thread is so stupid.

Who in their right mind would say any of this is right?

But it's automatically slanted.

I for one am opposed to Homosexual Marriage. Does that make me an automatic homophobe? Well in most eyes yes. But the problem is to be a homophobe I must hate or fear homosexuals. I do not. So I am not a homophobe.

This topic will get no one anywhere.

I mean seriously. Stupid thread of the year goes here without a doubt.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:14

-Sigh- Jeez I innocently try and start a topic, and I get scrutinized for it! Jeez, I feel quite unloved at the moment. -__-
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:15

OMFG
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Picture0036
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:16

FantacyOfNaruto wrote:OMFG

OMFG!!! That's SOOOO cute!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:17

what is the picture of?
    AtaruSabrMaster
    AtaruSabrMaster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AtaruSabrMaster Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:17

awwwww xD
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Opinions on Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, ect. Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:17

peinxakatsuki wrote:

YOU IDIOT ITS DYING IN MY HAND
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:18

IDIOTS ITS DYING IN MY HAND
    AtaruSabrMaster
    AtaruSabrMaster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AtaruSabrMaster Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:18

oh...im sry

Pity

what happened?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:18

FantacyOfNaruto wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:

OMFG I HAD NO IDEA!!! IT JUST LOOKED LIKE A PALM SIZED RABBIT Crying I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:19

IDK!!!! ITS JUST DYING
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Fri Jul 25 2008, 21:19

peinxakatsuki wrote:
    FantacyOfNaruto wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:

OMFG I HAD NO IDEA!!! IT JUST LOOKED LIKE A PALM SIZED RABBIT Crying I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!

SOMEONE STOP DEATH

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 16:17