WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Laura-Chan
Koneko_Bozu8
FantacyOfNaruto
amaterasu
Claud-kun
Hiiatte
KarateKeyaQ
knssquad
Shugo
Meika-Chan
quater
MissQoolKat
AtaruSabrMaster
PeinQAkatsuki
Banouin
Aichu
Sasori Kung fu masta
21 posters

Do You Believe? (Please read first post)

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Believe? (Please read first post)

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Jul 22 2008, 21:58

AtaruSabrMaster wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:I believe in most stuff. I don't know about vampires and werewolves (I love the Twilight series, but come on), but yeah, my friend is a witch. So... yeah. And I'm a psychic. So, I guess I believe in stuff like that.

O.o i found out a psychic was trying to connect with me for a whole week i had been having weird dreams XD

I promise I wasn't trying to contact you! LOL sorry that happened! I have weird dreams too.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Believe? (Please read first post)

Post by quater Tue Jul 22 2008, 21:58

Sasori Kung fu masta wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:I believe in most stuff. I don't know about vampires and werewolves (I love the Twilight series, but come on), but yeah, my friend is a witch. So... yeah. And I'm a psychic. So, I guess I believe in stuff like that.

I seriously doubt she's a witch.

but, my friends dad told me this story:

Once when he was in Unity, NewHampshire and was riding a bike by a church, and in the window there appeared to be a christmas tree with a cross on it hanging upsidedown. he claimed that it was the witches damning christ.

I dont think it was witches. But i think it was some satianist being stupid.

I think so too ^_^
    MissQoolKat
    MissQoolKat
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5249
    What's up Tab : Sapo Verde Eres Tu. ;3 ( rouge sect supporter )
    Fanclubs : n00b Control, Deidara, VP
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 40
    Power: 49
    Instinct: 47

Post by MissQoolKat Tue Jul 22 2008, 21:59

quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    Aichu wrote:People say they are harmless fun.
    My friends say that, Aichu. They play the Ouija board all the time...

According to my parents. (err, my mom mostly) Ouija boards are like portals that allow the dead to communicate with you. When you ask the Ouija board a question, it locates a "presence" nearby to answer it. This "presence" is by no means friendly. It must've done some bad stuff to deserve to roam the earth. Which is why interacting with this "presence," even if it's only to ask questions, is not a very safe thing to do. Once more, this is the explanation my mom gave me.

(WHOAZ. I wrote in perfect grammar :D)

That's pretty good. But I think it's probably a fallen angel

Afterall, these guys have nothing to do on Earth, so screwing with mortals is a big, why the heck not?

I don't believe in fallen angels...

I agree with you on the second part though.

God said he kicked a 1/3 of Heaven to Earth.

So I figure, they have to be finding something to do.

That's my answer for all ghosts, Sasquatch's, and pretty much, all paranormal that makes sense.

Afterall, if Sasquatch's were just animals where are the remains? Where is the fossilic Evidence? Why don't we ever find bodies?

So yeah. They may be old animals, or demons, heck maybe both.

And I always thought werewolves were demon possesion type deals gone to extremes.

Mmm, good point.

I have never heard about Sasquatches. :]

And, werewolves and all that stuff aren't things I believe in. I mean, I love a good supernatural movie as much as the next person does, but I just don't think they actually exist.

I do believe in witches and demons though. Deals with the devil as well.

I don't particularly believe in it either.

I am just guessing this is what they are if they exist.

And I am naturally skeptic ^_^

Nah, I believe demons are in human beings, messing with their minds, brainwashing people. This is what causes them to kill and murder.

Same here.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Jul 22 2008, 21:59

Once when he was in Unity, NewHampshire and was riding a bike by a church, and in the window there appeared to be a christmas tree with a cross on it hanging upsidedown. he claimed that it was the witches damning christ.

Dude, it's called WICCA. It's real. Believe me. She is.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Tue Jul 22 2008, 21:59

quater wrote:...

An 82 was bad luck? ^_^
    What's an 82?

I just took a stupid rock from a valcano, and the stupid bad luck followed me T______T
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:01

MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:

According to my parents. (err, my mom mostly) Ouija boards are like portals that allow the dead to communicate with you. When you ask the Ouija board a question, it locates a "presence" nearby to answer it. This "presence" is by no means friendly. It must've done some bad stuff to deserve to roam the earth. Which is why interacting with this "presence," even if it's only to ask questions, is not a very safe thing to do. Once more, this is the explanation my mom gave me.

Afterall, these guys have nothing to do on Earth, so screwing with mortals is a big, why the heck not?

That's my answer for all ghosts, Sasquatch's, and pretty much, all paranormal that makes sense.

Afterall, if Sasquatch's were just animals where are the remains? Where is the fossilic Evidence? Why don't we ever find bodies?

And I always thought werewolves were demon possesion type deals gone to extremes.

Mmm, good point.

And, werewolves and all that stuff aren't things I believe in. I mean, I love a good supernatural movie as much as the next person does, but I just don't think they actually exist.

Nah, I believe demons are in human beings, messing with their minds, brainwashing people. This is what causes them to kill and murder.

Same here.

Naw

I think that's just the evil in all human hearts
    AtaruSabrMaster
    AtaruSabrMaster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6499
    What's up Tab : Doing stuff...you know...\"stuff\"
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba FC, WOTN Brigade
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-28

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by AtaruSabrMaster Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:02

peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:

O.o i found out a psychic was trying to connect with me for a whole week i had been having weird dreams XD

I promise I wasn't trying to contact you! LOL sorry that happened! I have weird dreams too.

lol i know. it wasnt you. ^_^

i've had prophetic dreams since last november, the month of my birthday.

well gotta go. night night
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:02

Bloodly-Chan wrote:

An 82 was bad luck? ^_^
    What's an 82?

I just took a stupid rock from a valcano, and the stupid bad luck followed me T______T

82 you said an 82 on a science test was bad luck

Sounds like good luck to me ^_^
    MissQoolKat
    MissQoolKat
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by MissQoolKat Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:02

Bloodly-Chan wrote:I believe in Black Magic, big time ^_^

Not really scary, but w/e, spoiler

Spoiler:

Black magic? Definitely. I saw my uncle do some when I was 8.
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:02

peinxakatsuki wrote:

I know what WICCA is.
    She may be a witch but i don't think she's "Magic" or what not.
    I'm not trying to offend you.. I'm just saying its a little far-fetched.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:03

peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:

Well, I once had a dream I was a guy. And pregnant.

Creepiest darn dream I ever had.

Point? We all have weird dreams. It doesn't mean anything. But hey, if I ever turn into a guy and get pregnant I'll let yall know C:
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:04

quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:

An 82 was bad luck? ^_^
    What's an 82?

Ohhh :O

I've never gotten under a 95 on a science test before, so it was like a bomb. NUUUUUUUUU!!! I half broke down in front of the class
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:04

AtaruSabrMaster wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:

Night! Actually, it's like seven here, but anyways! I have dreams like that too. And they're nightmare like.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:05

MissKat wrote:

Spoiler:

You'd be surpised how well it works. And how addicting and how completely utterly helpless you feel when you're doing it O_O;
    MissQoolKat
    MissQoolKat
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MissQoolKat Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:05

quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:

Mmm, good point.

Same here.

Naw

You pose a good argument.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:05

Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:

An 82 was bad luck? ^_^
    What's an 82?

I've never gotten under a 95 on a science test before, so it was like a bomb. NUUUUUUUUU!!! I half broke down in front of the class

Um....

I think you just got it in your head.

Luck to me is like Voodoo

And all that other stuff! ^_^

It only works if you believe in it
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:06

peinxakatsuki wrote:

I know what WICCA is.
    She may be a witch but i don't think she's "Magic" or what not.
    I'm not trying to offend you.. I'm just saying its a little far-fetched.

I'm not offended.
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 3 ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:06

Aichu wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:

Point? We all have weird dreams. It doesn't mean anything. But hey, if I ever turn into a guy and get pregnant I'll let yall know C:

Eheh.. i had a dream i got stabbed by a unicorn.
    I'll let you know if that happens also.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:06

MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MissKat wrote:

Mmm, good point.

Same here.

Naw

You pose a good argument.

Haha thank you.

^_^

Shh no telling we aren't supposed to argue in this thread ^_^
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:06

peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:

Night! Actually, it's like seven here, but anyways! I have dreams like that too. And they're nightmare like.
    Fortune tellers.

I've gotten mine read a lot, in random different countries, and they all say the SAME DAMNED THING EVERY FACKING TIME!

And one is hell bent on making me his apprentice, and I don't know why, but sometimes at night, I get this wierd feeling of power, and I get kinda high and can't sleep.
    MissQoolKat
    MissQoolKat
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MissQoolKat Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:06

Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    MissKat wrote:

Spoiler:

You'd be surpised how well it works. And how addicting and how completely utterly helpless you feel when you're doing it O_O;

My parents lost contact with him. I remember I couldn't keep my eyes from it though... weirdest feeling.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:07

Aichu wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:

True, I've never dreamed I was a pregnant man. But I get weird nightmares. Maybe I should go before I start another argument.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:07

Aichu wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:

My my, if dreams do come true we will have some awfully interesting stuff to talk about won't we? XD
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:08

quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:

An 82 was bad luck? ^_^
    What's an 82?

Um....

I think you just got it in your head.

Luck to me is like Voodoo

And all that other stuff! ^_^

It only works if you believe in it
    That's what I thought! I never did believe in bad luck until then... So that's why I went and took the stupid rock. I managed to convince myself for a bit that "it's nothing special, just coincidinces", but it just got past that point O_O;

Want a hawaiian volcanic rock that comes from that valcano? Evil Glare
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:09

Aichu wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:
    AtaruSabrMaster wrote:

My my, if dreams do come true we will have some awfully interesting stuff to talk about won't we? XD
    Sori was in my dream yesterday! :D

I dreamed about killing O_o; I woke up quite scared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 06:44