WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Laura-Chan
Koneko_Bozu8
FantacyOfNaruto
amaterasu
Claud-kun
Hiiatte
KarateKeyaQ
knssquad
Shugo
Meika-Chan
quater
MissQoolKat
AtaruSabrMaster
PeinQAkatsuki
Banouin
Aichu
Sasori Kung fu masta
21 posters

Do You Believe? (Please read first post)

C-me-ninja
    C-me-ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1914
    What's up Tab : Waz up kid?
    Fanclubs : shikamaru's fanclub
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-28

AMP
    Natural: 59
    Power: 59
    Instinct: 59

Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Empty Re: Do You Believe? (Please read first post)

Post by C-me-ninja Wed Jul 30 2008, 03:13

Umm i have a story it happend at my cuzins it was her b-day or halloween but its the same day so it dont mata but well she was sleeping in her new bed with her new blanket made by my gandpa and her new heater at the end of it i was sleeping on the floor on a blow up mattress and i rolled in my sleep and knocked the heater over and it fell on my cuz's bed near her foot and belive me she is a hard sleeper so the heater caught her blancket on fire i woke up cuz i have a sensitve nose and at the time i had been like 4 and no clue how to set out a fire quickly with no water so i tryed to wake up my cuz and i did in time to see a headless man lye down on the fire and make it go out then we both passed out not nowing wat exactly happend no lie
    namine
    namine
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2824
    What's up Tab : Ima eat chu =3
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Empty Re: Do You Believe? (Please read first post)

Post by namine Wed Jul 30 2008, 03:26

O_O it's creepy and strangely grateful
    C-me-ninja
    C-me-ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by C-me-ninja Wed Jul 30 2008, 03:41

i no he still folos her and saver her by the little stuff like she will have an asma attk and hell get the inhailer and he has helped me i dont like to brag bout it tho
    namine
    namine
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by namine Wed Jul 30 2008, 03:47

^^ aww it's still creepy
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Power: Wind Tornado

Post by Destinykil Wed Jul 30 2008, 07:56

one time i was trying to sleep and i had no power....so its the dead of night im by myself in my new house and its pretty blank in there, i swear everytime i closed my eyes i felt someon touching me from behind but when i turned around no one was there, so i would sleep with my eyes at the door and then i hear voices behind me....i freaked
    C-me-ninja
    C-me-ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by C-me-ninja Wed Jul 30 2008, 09:37

thats freaky

just to let pplz no i have lived in 5 real hauted houses but not rite now so ya by this time i think i may be haughted
    soo....
    once i went on swings with my 3 friends at this campground and we were pushed on the swings and like if we tried to stand bak like be4 wen u lift ur feet we'd slide like some1 was pushing us and we felt like we were getting pushed so then i get on the swing and say "push me higher" and it did then i said "i want to get off plz stop me" and just like if some1 were to grab the chians i stoped so my friend BB thought she'd find something out so she got going normal(for the situation she didn't go up her self but w/e) and she said push me higher one swing for one year of ur age and she swung 16 times and then came to the same stop as me and ya it happends when ever i go on a swing now!!!!!!!!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Jul 31 2008, 21:24

i got one.

i was in Grade four and i met this spirit. his name was Jesus

ever since he became his lord and father adn King, my life has been amazing since. But it's funny, now i really don't want to do bad, adn i have a passion for doing good.

and it is rally fun for me to praise him now
    namine
    namine
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by namine Fri Aug 01 2008, 10:05

o o ama you have issues..so here's some tissues
    Ok! it happened yesterday night!
    Spoiler:
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Fri Aug 01 2008, 10:22

Mooo.

The blinds always rattle in my mom's room, and they always fall down randomly. even when the AC or fan isn't on.

But last night I was going to the bathroom and I walked by the mirror, and I swear to God that the reflection was looking right at me even thought I was stairing straight, I saw it from the corner of my eyes.

And this happened in my old neighbors house:
    Spoiler:
    namine
    namine
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by namine Fri Aug 01 2008, 10:30

u serious?
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Fri Aug 01 2008, 12:04

For realies.
    AtaruSabrMaster
    AtaruSabrMaster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6499
    What's up Tab : Doing stuff...you know...\"stuff\"
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba FC, WOTN Brigade
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Do You Believe? (Please read first post) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-28

AMP

Post by AtaruSabrMaster Sun Aug 03 2008, 07:57

woah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 07:07