WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Kakashisfit
MakeMeRealAgain
rocknrolljunkie989
Q
Yoshida
SharinganMaster
SoraYakashi
SilverLegionare
-j0$3-
amaterasu
Saiyo
Choushi
quater
Dusk^Strife
18 posters

who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi)

Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Empty Re: who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi)

Post by Choushi Sun Aug 26 2007, 00:28

hahhahaha. DANG U GUYS R FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Empty Re: who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi)

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 26 2007, 04:26

it will be Naruto and Hinata with the kids having Byakugan ^/ \^
    SharinganMaster
    SharinganMaster
    Citizen

Number of posts : 2
    Happiness bar :
    who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

AMP

Post by SharinganMaster Mon Aug 27 2007, 17:59

:star: Yes but if Itachi Dies then what does that leave Sasuke to do? I have a point here because all he really wants to do is kill him and what will happen after that?!?!?!?!:star:
    Yoshida
    Yoshida
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 90
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-02

AMP

Post by Yoshida Mon Aug 27 2007, 19:50

Yea I agree with SMaster on that one, I don't think Kishi will kill off Itachi until the very end of Akatsuki (maybe even the show) as it would leave Sasuke with no goal.
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5310
    What's up Tab : I failed.
    Happiness bar :
    who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: ZerQ
    Power: ZerQ
    Instinct: ZerQ

Post by Q Mon Aug 27 2007, 19:59

they couls always kill sasuke off, and then naruto will be all like "i wont ever forgive you" and shit
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Post by -j0$3- Wed Aug 29 2007, 09:37

yes!
    lol
    byukagan babies with an obnoxius attitude.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 09:51

hahaha with wixkers they need wiskers
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 394
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-11

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 17
    Instinct: 17

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Thu Aug 30 2007, 23:42

quater wrote:Well Naruto can still become Hokage.

But I agree Itachi is most likely to kick the bucket. If Sasuke doesn't do it then Kakashi will.

And Kakashi will either die fighting Itachi or my guess is Kabuto.

Kabuto and Kakashi have had like 3 different times they should have fought but they didn't. Eventually they are gonna have to do it. Especially with the talk of Kabuto being Kakashi skilled even Orochimaru said that to him. Kabuto probably would want to prove he is above Kakashi Skilled.
    i agree
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Aug 31 2007, 08:53

nah kakashi will probably not die, but if he does i think naruto will take up his lateness, book reading
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Aug 31 2007, 17:33

rocknrolljunkie989 wrote:
    quater wrote:Well Naruto can still become Hokage.

But I agree Itachi is most likely to kick the bucket. If Sasuke doesn't do it then Kakashi will.

And Kakashi will either die fighting Itachi or my guess is Kabuto.

Kabuto and Kakashi have had like 3 different times they should have fought but they didn't. Eventually they are gonna have to do it. Especially with the talk of Kabuto being Kakashi skilled even Orochimaru said that to him. Kabuto probably would want to prove he is above Kakashi Skilled.
    i agree

Thanks
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 375
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 10
    Power: 10
    Instinct: 10

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Sun Sep 02 2007, 12:21

In Shippuuden Naruto kills Itachi and Sasuke ends up killing Naruto,I forget why/how Sasuke killed Naruto but Naruto killed Itachi with Rasengan...I think.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100who will kill who (naruto-sasuke-itachi) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sun Sep 02 2007, 12:56

MakeMeRealAgain wrote:In Shippuuden Naruto kills Itachi and Sasuke ends up killing Naruto,I forget why/how Sasuke killed Naruto but Naruto killed Itachi with Rasengan...I think.

No he didn't Sasuke, Naruto, and Itachi are all alive in the Manga Itachi and Sasuke are about to battle.
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Sun Sep 02 2007, 13:00

quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:In Shippuuden Naruto kills Itachi and Sasuke ends up killing Naruto,I forget why/how Sasuke killed Naruto but Naruto killed Itachi with Rasengan...I think.

No he didn't Sasuke, Naruto, and Itachi are all alive in the Manga Itachi and Sasuke are about to battle.

Well in the show I think that happens...I don't read the manga much...so yeah...thats probably why....how're you doing Q?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Sep 02 2007, 13:01

MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:

Well in the show I think that happens...I don't read the manga much...so yeah...thats probably why....how're you doing Q?

But I watched the show too and Itachi never got killed. That was a Clone...

And Naruto too. The show is based off the manga.

Otherwise I am fine.
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Sun Sep 02 2007, 13:09

quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:

Otherwise I am fine.

Oh...okay...I feel like a retard now but yeah,that's not really new.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Sep 02 2007, 13:11

MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:

Otherwise I am fine.

It's ok I guess pay more attention to the series.

Actually technically we never saw what happenend to Naruto.
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Sun Sep 02 2007, 13:17

quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:

Otherwise I am fine.

Probably became Hokage or something,ah?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Sep 02 2007, 13:26

MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:

Otherwise I am fine.

Your confusing to talk too.
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Sun Sep 02 2007, 13:29

quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:

Otherwise I am fine.

-_-' Thanks.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Sep 02 2007, 13:35

MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:

Otherwise I am fine.

-_-' Thanks.

No problem!

It's probably because ya don't read the manga
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Sun Sep 02 2007, 16:06

quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:
    MakeMeRealAgain wrote:
    quater wrote:

Otherwise I am fine.

-_-' Thanks.

No problem!

It's probably because ya don't read the manga

Probably...is there a Jounin Rank Here??
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Sep 02 2007, 16:08

We haven't made it yet no. But you have to be a chuunin first anyway.
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Sun Sep 02 2007, 16:18

How do I become a chuunin?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Sep 02 2007, 16:19

Take the Chuunin Exam when we have them
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Sun Sep 02 2007, 16:22

Okay...when will that be??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 03:30