WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
MichiXChan93
Choushi
neon kun
teikiatsu
Mickerlou
Dusk^Strife
Usagi Midori
quater
amaterasu
13 posters

sasuke and itachi

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

sasuke and itachi Empty sasuke and itachi

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 12:48

ok, i've been watching some naruto episodes and i realised that itachi never wanted sasuke to be an avenger.
    he said i am the barrier that you must overcome...even if you hate me (said that before killing the clan)
    so right there hes saying that he (itachi) is there to make sasuke stronger then himself. He probably sees the potential within sasuke and so he killed the clan to help bring that out. I don't think he will encorparate the kyuubi into his plans just yet, for now i predict that itachi ansd sasuke will have a little tussle before itachi reveals the reason why he killed the clan. Then he'll get sasuke to work with him.

Also he wanted to fight sasuke alone so that they may be isolated during this whole procedure making sure no one interrupts them (aka konoha)
    Also i'm sure he knows that tobi has the sharingan, cause back when we first meet itachi and kisame, kisame states
    "There is another with the eye"
    and
    "To be able to see the other sharingan not just once, but twice"
    meaning he has seen it somewhere else.
    Itahci has also stated that sasuke can become the third MS user.
    So all this points to tobi working with Itachi. And if we do incorparate the kyuubi into this, we know the sharingan and the kyuubi have ties with each other, and so in order for itachi's and tobi's goal to become a reality, they will need sasuke working on their side. Their goal may be not as evil as we think ether,
    because they will most likely go after the biggest threat right now. whats that? its pein.
    When Itachi appeared to naruto in the forest, what was he going to tell him? he could of captured him there, and we know he is designated to, but he didn't, he wanted to tell naruto something. What that is yet we don't knwo but maybe, just maybe itachi was thinking about telling naruto his plan, or part of it.
    Also tobi said
    "you go capture the kyuubi, as the akatsuki leader, failure is unnaceptable"
    why would tobi tell pein this?
    maybe its because he and itachi want to lure him out to kill him, because of all the supporters he has in the rain village.
    Back to itachi and sasuke for a minute. Itachi said tho sasuke that theres only one way to acheive mangekyou sharingan, its to kill your closets friend. Why would itachi want sasuke to get the same type as him? that wouldn't be what they wanted. I think thats the third way to get MS. Itachi and tobi have different ones. And so for the third one, they would need to guide sasuke down that path. BUt kakashi has a mangekyou sharingan different from itach. he either has the same as tobi or a new version that he created, since its unlikely he killed his best fiend (cause gai's still alive and obito died years ago)
    Also, in the first part of the manga we never actually see Mangekyou Sharing, only the effects. and its not till kakashi reveals his version that we see it.
    Now back to itachi saying that he is the barrier. He doesn't mean sasuke killing him he means sasuke must overcome his hatered for him even though he hates him with all he has. So bascially itachi doesn't want sasuke to kill him, he wants to get sasuek to help him.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

sasuke and itachi Empty Re: sasuke and itachi

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 14:56

Why would Itachi tell him his plan? I have always viewed Itachi as one of those types who keeps his plans to himself. And sorry dude, but not another theory with Itachi having a purpose to kill the clan to help Sasuke...These theories are really not how I view the guy. Afterall Itachi killed his best friend and nearly killed those men who went to his house right then and there, and if Sasuke hadn't a come out he would have. How is that in any good way?

Oh well overall kinda similar and kinda good, I see where your coming from, but no offense I am going to hope your wrong if that's alright?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:11

quater wrote:Why would Itachi tell him his plan? I have always viewed Itachi as one of those types who keeps his plans to himself. And sorry dude, but not another theory with Itachi having a purpose to kill the clan to help Sasuke...These theories are really not how I view the guy. Afterall Itachi killed his best friend and nearly killed those men who went to his house right then and there, and if Sasuke hadn't a come out he would have. How is that in any good way?

Oh well overall kinda similar and kinda good, I see where your coming from, but no offense I am going to hope your wrong if that's alright?

sure, ok.

but another possibilityis that itachi was going to tell to say away from sauke or he'll kill him.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:13

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:Why would Itachi tell him his plan? I have always viewed Itachi as one of those types who keeps his plans to himself. And sorry dude, but not another theory with Itachi having a purpose to kill the clan to help Sasuke...These theories are really not how I view the guy. Afterall Itachi killed his best friend and nearly killed those men who went to his house right then and there, and if Sasuke hadn't a come out he would have. How is that in any good way?

sure, ok.

but another possibilityis that itachi was going to tell to say away from sauke or he'll kill him.

Well that's a lot more interesting, I still think people are off though, I don't think Itachi cares as much for Sasuke or the Uchiha's as people think. He massacred them because he wanted too, and he left Sasuke alone just for kicks.
    Usagi Midori
    Citizen

Number of posts : 5
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-09

AMP

Post by Usagi Midori Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:19

Well, all those things about the real origins of sharingan, who is the lider or head of the akatuski and obito or madara like tobi is a kind of PLEASE, IT COULD BE POSSIBLE BUT ISNT IT MORE INTERESTING IF THEY ARE NOT THEM? IS LIKE THE 3rd. HOKAGE RETURNS... whats wrong with that? you ask, I answer: it will be boring and thier are more possibilities to make the history incredible like Naruto´s deatn in the last film or OVA.

THANKS
    -Midoriusagi
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:20

Naruto isn't gonna die.

And yeah I agir.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:24

well its what icame up with when i was checking things out
    they may or may not be right, but who knows.
    just a theory ^/_\^

anyway Usagi Midori, why did you sign your name at the bottom?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:27

Cause someone can't put it in a signature...
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 594
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-19

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Dusk^Strife Sun Dec 09 2007, 19:27

amaterasu wrote:ok, i've been watching some naruto episodes and i realised that itachi never wanted sasuke to be an avenger.
    he said i am the barrier that you must overcome...even if you hate me (said that before killing the clan)
    so right there hes saying that he (itachi) is there to make sasuke stronger then himself. He probably sees the potential within sasuke and so he killed the clan to help bring that out. I don't think he will encorparate the kyuubi into his plans just yet, for now i predict that itachi ansd sasuke will have a little tussle before itachi reveals the reason why he killed the clan. Then he'll get sasuke to work with him.

ummm, about the wall thing, he also said that that's what it means to be a big brother. and when he left at the end of the episode he said he played the roll of the brother sasuke wanted. so, that could have been a lie.

plus im pretty sure he wanted sasuke to become an avenger, because even if you're right, itachi's pretty smart and to provoke sasuke like that, telling him to try and kill him, pretty much means he wants sasuke to be an avenger.
    Mickerlou
    Mickerlou
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-09

AMP

Post by Mickerlou Mon Dec 10 2007, 23:51

Although all these theories are possible, I think that Itachi has an ultimate plan for destruction or something. Think about this: Why would Itachi join Akatsuki in the first place if he wouldn't gain anything in return?
    Also, it may be possible that Itachi wants Sasuke alive to get another MS, cause I remember in one of the episodes, he stated that Sasuke could get it and that would make three MS users.
    There was another theory soemwhere in which the guy thought that with three MS users, they could summon something incredibly powerful.
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2871
    What's up Tab : i exist to make people feel better about themselves
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-13

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: 35
    Instinct: 35

Post by teikiatsu Thu Dec 13 2007, 07:27

i think itachi just wants stronger oponents, æro
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : sasuke and itachi Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Thu Dec 13 2007, 08:04

ama nii's theory is interesting. personally, not being biased since i love itachi, i don't really think he's that evil. itachi seems to be the person who doesn't just do things. he has his reasons. and sure, he doesn't reveal them. but like i've said, he must have his reasons. and if he doesn't care at all, what's the point of letting sasuke live? so that someone would be able to kill him? but he's smart--sasuke won't be the only person there is to kill him. there are more powerful than sasuke. i'm sure he knows that. i think it's because sasuke really have the potential and he knew he could draw it out. killing you own clan isn't a normal thing but i'm sure he has his reasons that we're not yet informed of.
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Thu Dec 13 2007, 22:25

hes the ultimate ninja
    his only goal in life is to become all powerfull
    and he doesnt care how, æro
    if getting laid was the way then hed be a rapist or a prostitute, æro
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by neon kun Fri Dec 14 2007, 08:27

that's too judgmental.
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Fri Dec 14 2007, 19:30

but its true
    he has no emotions no shame
    well he does have hatred but thats about it
    but then again he doesnt seem to show that much, æro
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Dec 15 2007, 01:31

yeah, so we don't know. so we can't judge him, totally, too.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 15 2007, 18:59

teikiatsu wrote:

I agree. Besides Itachi is probably with them because it's easier to join then to try and fight that many punk opponents
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Sat Dec 15 2007, 22:32

and he gets to fight them if they dont wanna join, æro
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 15 2007, 22:34

thats true with deidara at least
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Sat Dec 15 2007, 23:43

who knows
    maybe hed attack them from the inside
    after they get all the tailed demons, æro
    and whats the bet
    he wouldnt let pein assign him to a deamon
    with a small number of tails
    or one that didnt have a jinchuuriki, æro
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sun Dec 16 2007, 02:02

quater wrote:
    teikiatsu wrote:

I agree. Besides Itachi is probably with them because it's easier to join then to try and fight that many punk opponents

that's a possibility.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Dec 16 2007, 14:45

neon kun wrote:
    quater wrote:
    teikiatsu wrote:

that's a possibility.
    Actually I am gonna throw all you Madara Uchiha people and Tengu theory kids a bone and tell you the reason he joined is for my reason and to be closer so he can watch Tobi.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 16 2007, 17:08

tobi is a good boy
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    sasuke and itachi Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100sasuke and itachi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Mon Dec 17 2007, 00:55

wow pretty good theory amateratsu....i actually think naruto this could play out but sasuke seems like the type to not go back on his word.....he set out to kill his bro and thats gonna be his goal...working with him is not an option
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Mon Dec 17 2007, 04:28

we'll never know, choushi. not all things goes as with how they seem to be. although the hate will always be there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 02:13