WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
KarateKeyaQ
Aichu
amaterasu
Darkflame
sabaku no ketsueki
quater
Sado
11 posters

The Golden Age of Video Games

Poll

Were video games better back in the days of the NES or are they superior now?

[ 3 ]
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 2HwAlpQ30%The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 ORIszmu [30%] 
    [ 7 ]
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 2HwAlpQ70%The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 ORIszmu [70%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 2HwAlpQ0%The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 ORIszmu [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Age of Video Games

Post by amaterasu Sun Mar 30 2008, 09:51

there were some good cpu games back ago and good consoles (stupid technology improvements)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Mar 30 2008, 14:25

Amaterasu wrote:who cares about graphics?
    I don't i'd rather have a fun game with crapy graphics then a ok game with amazing gaphics

The games are just as fun good man, in fact the more they fine tune games the better they get since they are always trying new ideas with them.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sun Mar 30 2008, 15:10

i think the golden age of games is very close.....the game concepts are getting more and more complicated....deeper storylines than....just..."SAVE THE PRINCESS!!!!!!!" and stuff like that....also the graphics are also improving.....the improvement game makers need to have is the music.....background music is the only bad part about games today.....yes some have very good music...that go with the mood...but others.....are ruined because the sfx or background music....
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 513
    Fanclubs : Naruto(Shippuuden),Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ninja Scroll
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 2

Post by Sayge Kitsune Sat May 17 2008, 23:44

Games are so much better than they used to be.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Sat May 17 2008, 23:51

someone of the old games are fun but i look happily into the future with hope
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6355
    What's up Tab :
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Fairy_Tail_Stamp_by_TaigerLily
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Fanclubs : All Of Them! Not really but i do like a lot of them.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The Golden Age of Video Games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-06

AMP
    Natural: 74
    Power: 74
    Instinct: 74

Post by LyricalM Sun May 18 2008, 09:46

i like the older games better for the better story line and the characters and stuff like that.... some of the newer games are crap with better graphics to make it look better.... Example: Halo 3
    Halo was ok because the story was there... the characters were ok and the graphics were revolutionary.....nothing more to say

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 03:04