WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Information

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Mission Information Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Mission Information Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Mission Information Empty Mission Information

Post by quater Thu Sep 03 2009, 21:41

Okay, all the things you'll need to know about missions is coming up in this thread right har.

Okay, I will start posting lots of different updates here. And this thread is subject to change so keep track. Let's start with the simple stuff.

Rank A - D missions.

Rank D - A super easy mission that even an Academy Student is expected to be able to complete. These missions will give out tiny amounts of stats. But they will be simple enough to be worth it.
    Rank C - These missions will be more for those people who get on every once in a while and are a Genin rank. Expect stats here to be between 5 and 20. And Ryo will be about 300 or so. Yes, Rank C and above missions pay Ryo.
    Rank B - These missions are tougher. Only loyal Genin and above are expected to complete these missions. The stat pay should be between 10 - 40. Also, Ryo will be expected to be about a 1000 a pop for these missions.
    Rank A - Extremely difficult missions. Only meant for those who are dedicated and very loyal to Way Of The Ninja.

Okay, there will also be Rank S missions for elite shinobi, clansmen, that kinda deal.

So what's new? These are all old news. Well, for starters I am actually going to apply these rules from now on. That should be shocking considering, I've not done that in years.

Second, the Missions section will be where we post help wanted Ads. I will make a thread, or maybe have someone make a thread for jobs around WOTN and Sand that we have.

So check here if you want stats and Ryo. You might love to game, I post an ad here that Bano needs a new helper in the arcade, then you miss out on this extremely easy boosting mission by not reading.

Third, the Mission section will become the place where I start to host new rank up chances. For example, if a hunter nin post, or a Clan spot becomes available, I'll tell you what to do here to get it. Simple, and a lot like wanted, but the difference is rankings can help a lot.

Fourth, here will be the home to special espionage missions. I did a few of these last year, and they were quite fun. So watch out for these. Even though the stats and ryo are a good part of it, being ninja once in a while and trying to sneak information out of an enemy village is totally worth it.

Fifth, (Yeah, I actually had 5 ideas for this section) to keep you guys actually paying attention to the stuff in here, I'm gonna start making threads that are simply stat gathering. Every once in a while I will post a thread with a fancy name like, "Mission B - the recruiting mission returns" and then when you open it I'll the rules will be simple: First four people to respond will get stats. Not every mission, but occasionally we will do this. And I might spread this to other Sand forums. So keep on your toes!

Sixth, and finally, the Mission section will become more of a Sand Ninja information center. I will post the WOTN Hitlist (That's right, I am making one) of who, if you defeat them in battle, you'll get special stuff for it. Mostly this list will be of people who've offended Sand in some way and I'll have the reasons why they made it there, too. Its not meant to be mean spirited, just to keep enemies of Sand watching their backs. Another addition coming here will be the Sand specific jutsus which will help out the Clansmen and special rankers. Also, if you're a special Rank Ninja start PMing me. We need to get a hold of you guys cause a new addition coming is giving you guys more specialties. Plus tutorials of simple things Sand Ninja need to know will go here, too.

Well, this was long. Most of you didn't read it, anyway. Still, there will be even more coming soon.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 02:39