WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
AkiQ
DevalosAngel
Sasori Kung fu masta
Destinykil
judai12
AtaruSabrMaster
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
jake989
PeinQAkatsuki
LaiJin Lee
inufan52
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Koneko_Bozu8
*Momo*
BlueHarmony
Gaara of the Sand
C-me-ninja
UchihaAyame
jessyj2008
LyricalM
fantasy29
_Crissi_
NarutoBoyFreakah
MissQoolKat
knssquad
amaterasu
Raimaru
Hiiatte
Kazekage*Gaara
Angelic Harmony
Banouin
Shugo
Meika-Chan
Aichu
Darkflame
quater
KarateKeyaQ
chad esso
42 posters

what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done?

UchihaAyame
    UchihaAyame
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 725
    What's up Tab : I'm reading manga. Come on over and read with me!
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC,Tobi FC
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 10
    Power: 10
    Instinct: 10

what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Empty Re: what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done?

Post by UchihaAyame Mon Jun 02 2008, 02:42

The dummest? Let's see...Push my dog down the stairs (its leg still hurts), burn myself on the stove twice on purpose, run screaming to the bakery store for my fave once a month cabdy has arrived and realize that i don't have money (and everyone thinks I'm crazy), oh! and put TWO cockroaches in a match box (they fit~!! O__O) and put it in my cousin's pocket when she left to go back home XD Goood tyms, GOOD TYMS!!!!
    C-me-ninja
    C-me-ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1914
    What's up Tab : Waz up kid?
    Fanclubs : shikamaru's fanclub
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-28

AMP
    Natural: 59
    Power: 59
    Instinct: 59

what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Empty Re: what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done?

Post by C-me-ninja Wed Jun 18 2008, 16:54

my dumbest thing hmmmmmmmmmm.............................

i went jetsking in january and i ran thro a fire AFTER we thro a picnic table on it that is wat i ran on and i tried to go canoeing with my rotty who loves to swim-_- IT WAS SOOO FUN

ya that just like a few ooohooohoooh also i lit 12 dry chrismas trees on fire at my cuz house i had to go and watch from my other cuzins window cuz it was tooo hot and bright
    MissQoolKat
    MissQoolKat
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5249
    What's up Tab : Sapo Verde Eres Tu. ;3 ( rouge sect supporter )
    Fanclubs : n00b Control, Deidara, VP
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 40
    Power: 49
    Instinct: 47

Post by MissQoolKat Wed Jun 18 2008, 23:07

Tripped over my friend and landed on my excrush, I hit his head. -_-;
    Gaara of the Sand
    Gaara of the Sand
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2124
    What's up Tab : moose cakes =]
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

AMP
    Natural: 13
    Power: 21
    Instinct: 21

Post by Gaara of the Sand Thu Jun 26 2008, 00:02

lit my arm on fire, made a bomb in my friends house,
    BlueHarmony
    BlueHarmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 518
    What's up Tab : Revisiting a site i haven't opened up in a long time.....wow 2 years, wtf?!
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by BlueHarmony Thu Jun 26 2008, 00:07

walking through the house day-dreaming. i had my head slouched on one shoulder (i must of looked mentally ill !!) and turned the corner to walk down the hall, smacking my head on the wall's edge.

XD
    C-me-ninja
    C-me-ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1914
    What's up Tab : Waz up kid?
    Fanclubs : shikamaru's fanclub
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-28

AMP
    Natural: 59
    Power: 59
    Instinct: 59

Post by C-me-ninja Thu Jun 26 2008, 10:39

i got a new dumb thing

i jumped of my bike going as fast as i could DOWN HILL with the bussy street at the bottem

AND yet i have to break a bone in my body^_^(i think i may have broke a two 1s)
    _Crissi_
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1859
    What's up Tab : SAND NINJA...JOIN THE SVC !!!!
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by _Crissi_ Thu Jun 26 2008, 11:21

hmmm ran with ma cousins husky down the street as fast is i could [ yer i can run really fast ^.^]....and double front flipped over a 4 foot concrete post smacked...okie injuries...here are the injuries ...

chipped 3 teeth
    bit my tongue
    pulled the muscle in my right arm
    pulled the muscle in my right thigh
    pulled the muscle in my left arm
    sprained my knee on my left leg
    sprained my ankle on my left leg
    briuzed all my right leg
    bruized my right hip
    smacked my head on the floor and got a huge ump on my head
    bruized my hands
    couldnt walk XD

i was off school for 4 days and had to get my teeth capped and go to the doctors for them to look at ma knee.
    BlueHarmony
    BlueHarmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 518
    What's up Tab : Revisiting a site i haven't opened up in a long time.....wow 2 years, wtf?!
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

AMP

Post by BlueHarmony Fri Jun 27 2008, 03:29

*gives Crissi a bag of candy* You earned it with that one!!

I was 5 and i thought is would be fun to run around in circles on thee driveway as fast as i can. I fell and scraped my knees, legs and arms. I ran in and showed my dad (no tears) and he bandaged me up. I did this cycle 5 times that day in a row.

about 3 monthes later when i reflected on that day, i had to sit and think on it a few hours until a finally realized a didn't dream Deja Vu.
    *Momo*
    *Momo*
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    What's up Tab : Yay! I'm back!! My computer is alive again!!
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

AMP

Post by *Momo* Tue Jul 01 2008, 16:23

haha!

When I was 2 or three i fell off my tricycle and chipped my front tooth. It got glued back together, but...I fell off my tricycle again and chipped it again. so i had one front tooth missing until i was 8...
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 9895
    What's up Tab : When you laugh, I laugh
    When you cry, I cry
    And when you jump off a bridge and kill yourself, I'll be the first one to cry at your funeral
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 60
    Power: 60
    Instinct: 60

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Tue Jul 01 2008, 17:05

tripped over a hanger, tripped over a candywrapper, got tangled with part of my pant leg and fell, jumped into a pool with all of my clothes on and no change of clothes, laughed in public til I was in the fetal position crying with a cramp, locked myself in a bathroom when I was one, almost killed me and my dad when he let me sit on his lap while he was driving by steering the car to a quick left...

the list goes on, but I think the car one was the dumbest Hehehe...
    *Momo*
    *Momo*
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    What's up Tab : Yay! I'm back!! My computer is alive again!!
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

AMP

Post by *Momo* Tue Jul 01 2008, 17:42

haha, yea, thats not too smart with the car...

one time i forgot how to cut bread and use the hot water in a bathroom. well, i don't really use the hot water, so...
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 9895
    What's up Tab : When you laugh, I laugh
    When you cry, I cry
    And when you jump off a bridge and kill yourself, I'll be the first one to cry at your funeral
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 60
    Power: 60
    Instinct: 60

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Tue Jul 01 2008, 18:00

*Momo* wrote:haha, yea, thats not too smart with the car...

one time i forgot how to cut bread and use the hot water in a bathroom. well, i don't really use the hot water, so...

that just reminded me XD I once tried to make the microwave ramen but didn't know that I had to put water in it...so the microwave almost blew up, there was smoke everywhere, and the ramen got burnt
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Tue Jul 01 2008, 18:07

hmm

Last summer i was with my friends and they had built a ramp and were jumping off it on their bikes..and i was the only one who hadn't done jumped it..so i got the courage to jump it on my bike
    the ramp was aimed towards the grass...so i was pedaling all fast on the sidewalk came up to the ramp..standing on my pedals...i felt my body weight shift..and then *Crash* i landed it..but my front tire was the only one on the ground..i went forward over the handlebars..faceplant into the grass and the bike flipped over on top of me. plus that day was my first day of Cross country practice for the summer.
    inufan52
    inufan52
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 84
    What's up Tab : if you wanna know:ask
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

AMP

Post by inufan52 Tue Jul 01 2008, 19:19

last winter,
    i was walking with my friends
    and one tripped on a hole
    and i laughed while helping her up.
    walking backwards,
    i started telling them the proper way of
    walking safely.
    my friends yelled WATCH OUT
    and i fell on a small hole dented
    in the ground.
    talk about walking safely~
    LaiJin Lee
    LaiJin Lee
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 607
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-10

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: 62
    Instinct: 52

Post by LaiJin Lee Sun Jul 20 2008, 09:04

made a sand hole on a beach so that people would fall into it. On my way back from the water, I fell in it myself accidentaly.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Jul 20 2008, 21:27

One morning I had morning volleyball practice (worst thing EVER besides morning basketball practice), and I was really tired and groggy from running for 2 straight hours. I was walking thru the ninth grade hallway to the seventh grade stairs, and there was a door there that you were supposed to pull to open it. I pushed the stupid door, and smacked my head into the glass window, and nearly knocked myself out.
    MissQoolKat
    MissQoolKat
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5249
    What's up Tab : Sapo Verde Eres Tu. ;3 ( rouge sect supporter )
    Fanclubs : n00b Control, Deidara, VP
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 40
    Power: 49
    Instinct: 47

Post by MissQoolKat Mon Jul 21 2008, 02:44

The latest dumbest thing I've ever done was said yes. Let's leave it at that.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Mon Jul 21 2008, 02:47

Lets go with believed
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Fri Jul 25 2008, 15:42

I've done a lot of dumb things.
    1. Walk around school barefoot, during the winter (caught a cold)
    2. Flashed my classmates in a game of truth or dare (found out that guys ARE perverts)
    3. Run into walls, trip over stuff, bump into things/people, multiple times.
    That's all I'll list
    AtaruSabrMaster
    AtaruSabrMaster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6499
    What's up Tab : Doing stuff...you know...\"stuff\"
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba FC, WOTN Brigade
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-28

AMP

Post by AtaruSabrMaster Fri Jul 25 2008, 15:54

1: Sleep walked into the bathroom.
    2:Squirted myself in the eye with hot sauce.
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13215
    What's up Tab : what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Boondock
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Connorandmurphy
    Fanclubs : FMA Club,soul eater
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-04-01

AMP

Post by judai12 Fri Jul 25 2008, 16:08

falling on XBOX 360
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Post by Hiiatte Fri Jul 25 2008, 16:34

1. kicked a horse's ass (literally)

2. i was on a scooter (one of those with plastic wheels). a rock had gotten caught next to the wheel and part of the wheel was shaved off. i didn't know this until o was like a mile away from my house. i unlodged the rock, and had the bumpiest ride home.......ever!

3. i was riding down a giant hill (on my scooter), and i had forgotten about the tire, i was flying down this hill because it was so steep, and then i noticed the speed bump at the bottom. i started losing controll, and i knew that i couldn't reach the bottom without wiping out, so i decided to try to make it into the grass on the sides of the road, i got to where it was like a foot to reech the grass. i figured i could make it, and i was wrong. my face served as a break as i skidded down the remaining 30 feet down the hill
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Fri Jul 25 2008, 16:53

Hiiatte wrote:1. kicked a horse's ass (literally)

2. i was on a scooter (one of those with plastic wheels). a rock had gotten caught next to the wheel and part of the wheel was shaved off. i didn't know this until o was like a mile away from my house. i unlodged the rock, and had the bumpiest ride home.......ever!

3. i was riding down a giant hill (on my scooter), and i had forgotten about the tire, i was flying down this hill because it was so steep, and then i noticed the speed bump at the bottom. i started losing controll, and i knew that i couldn't reach the bottom without wiping out, so i decided to try to make it into the grass on the sides of the road, i got to where it was like a foot to reech the grass. i figured i could make it, and i was wrong. my face served as a break as i skidded down the remaining 30 feet down the hill

you forgot the one when you stabbed yourself in the foot to see if it would hurt.
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Post by Hiiatte Fri Jul 25 2008, 17:00

and the other one.
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Fri Jul 25 2008, 17:03

XD yea, i just wanna know how in the world you fell off a roof

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 00:32