WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
AkiQ
DevalosAngel
Sasori Kung fu masta
Destinykil
judai12
AtaruSabrMaster
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
jake989
PeinQAkatsuki
LaiJin Lee
inufan52
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Koneko_Bozu8
*Momo*
BlueHarmony
Gaara of the Sand
C-me-ninja
UchihaAyame
jessyj2008
LyricalM
fantasy29
_Crissi_
NarutoBoyFreakah
MissQoolKat
knssquad
amaterasu
Raimaru
Hiiatte
Kazekage*Gaara
Angelic Harmony
Banouin
Shugo
Meika-Chan
Aichu
Darkflame
quater
KarateKeyaQ
chad esso
42 posters

what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done?

Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done?

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Mar 19 2008, 20:50

NejiFan wrote:
    2bloodly2love wrote:I wiped out on my scateboard and forgot my name.
    0.o
    when did you remember it again?
    I was wearing a hoodie with my name on it because it was fall ^_^
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done?

Post by Aichu Wed Mar 19 2008, 20:51

darkflame5019 wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    chad esso wrote:it is pretty self explanitory.

no fake stories!

i'll start it off, just tell your story.

once i tried to put a fire extinguisher into the microwave. i knew that metal caught on fire, and that fire extinguishers put out fire. i wanted to see what happened. i've not seen my mother's house for 3 years. that housefire was pretty though....

*looks at your avatar* uh-hunh...

Actually, I really like that avatar. What anime is it from?

Lesse...I've done some many stupid things in my lifetime Blushing The stupidest thing I've done today is probably when I burnt myself on the stove...left a nice mark too Emo Corner

Oh, and there was that time when I was seven or something when I decided I would pretend to walk like a dog on the treadmill without the safety key in...and our treadmill was like half a foot from the wall...yeeeah.

te... i mean aichu that made me laugh

Haha yeah...so what about you? What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? STFU N00B!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Mar 19 2008, 20:51

2bloodly2love wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    0.o

haha..nice
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Mar 19 2008, 20:52

NejiFan wrote:
    2bloodly2love wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    0.o

haha..nice
    =p
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Wed Mar 19 2008, 20:52

2bloodly2love wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    0.o

So you didn't forget anything else...just your name? o.o
    chad esso
    chad esso
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 66
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Post by chad esso Wed Mar 19 2008, 20:53

yeah when?
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Mar 19 2008, 20:58

Aichu wrote:
    2bloodly2love wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    0.o

So you didn't forget anything else...just your name? o.o
    Nope. I forgot everything.

Hit my head pretty badly, but then I look around, see my name on my sweater, and it all came rushing back ^_^

It happens to a lot of people =p
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:00

Aichu wrote:
    darkflame5019 wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    chad esso wrote:it is pretty self explanitory.

no fake stories!

i'll start it off, just tell your story.

once i tried to put a fire extinguisher into the microwave. i knew that metal caught on fire, and that fire extinguishers put out fire. i wanted to see what happened. i've not seen my mother's house for 3 years. that housefire was pretty though....

*looks at your avatar* uh-hunh...

Actually, I really like that avatar. What anime is it from?

Lesse...I've done some many stupid things in my lifetime Blushing The stupidest thing I've done today is probably when I burnt myself on the stove...left a nice mark too Emo Corner

Oh, and there was that time when I was seven or something when I decided I would pretend to walk like a dog on the treadmill without the safety key in...and our treadmill was like half a foot from the wall...yeeeah.

te... i mean aichu that made me laugh

Haha yeah...so what about you? What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? STFU N00B!

i was slidding down a hile back when i was in grade 2 and hit the fence and broke my leg and was stuck in bed for like 3 munths
    chad esso
    chad esso
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by chad esso Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:03

NejiFan wrote:
    0.o

when? Sobbing please tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:03

hmm lets see i flipped over a wall and got dragged to the nurse by a security guard...
    i jumped off a 2 story building...
    i ddi alot of dumb things lol
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:03

chad esso wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    0.o

when? Sobbing please tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    0.o
    she already did ^__^
    chad esso
    chad esso
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

Post by chad esso Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:06

i was playing baseball with my brother, and he hit the ball over a 3 story barn!

he couldn't stop the bat, and he hit me over a 3 foot stump!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:07

i filpped my bike on purpose Hehehe...
    chad esso
    chad esso
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

Post by chad esso Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:11

shugo1226 wrote:i filpped my bike on purpose Hehehe...

why would you wanna do that?
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:13

chad esso wrote:

because i was talking to a friends and he said hey start peddleing and when you get some speed get your foot and put it in the front tire you will stop well i went to fast and all of a sudden i stopped and the bike took me with it end over end lol
    chad esso
    chad esso
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

Post by chad esso Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:15

shugo1226 wrote:
    chad esso wrote:

because i was talking to a friends and he said hey start peddleing and when you get some speed get your foot and put it in the front tire you will stop well i went to fast and all of a sudden i stopped and the bike took me with it end over end lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:18

chad esso wrote:
    shugo1226 wrote:
    chad esso wrote:

told you it was dumb ^^ it was funny cuz at first it was like all slow then all of a sudden i went tumbling all crazy i got up and i was all dizzy the part that makes it dumb i went and tried it again Cowboy
    chad esso
    chad esso
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

Post by chad esso Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:21

shugo1226 wrote:
    chad esso wrote:
    shugo1226 wrote:
    chad esso wrote:

told you it was dumb ^^ it was funny cuz at first it was like all slow then all of a sudden i went tumbling all crazy i got up and i was all dizzy the part that makes it dumb i went and tried it again Cowboy

once again-LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:36

I was aiming my amazing awesome spitball at my friend, he ducked, and I hit my math teacher... O_o;;
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:37

I skipped my fourth hour...then passed the class on my way to 6th hour, got caught and was suspended
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:38

XD

nice.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100what's the dumbest thing that you've ever done? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:46

I got one. Me and this guy where talking in our last class of the day, my best class to got a A in there ^_^ and he had a hanger...(Dont ask me why...i dont know lol) and he was hitting it on desk...so i pull it out of his hand and it WENT FLYING! And hit the teacher...lets just say....i got a F the next day >.> ._.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:49

Aww....
    chad esso
    chad esso
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

Post by chad esso Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:49

Banouin wrote:I got one. Me and this guy where talking in our last class of the day, my best class to got a A in there ^_^ and he had a hanger...(Dont ask me why...i dont know lol) and he was hitting it on desk...so i pull it out of his hand and it WENT FLYING! And hit the teacher...lets just say....i got a F the next day >.> ._.

lol
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:49

Banouin wrote:I got one. Me and this guy where talking in our last class of the day, my best class to got a A in there ^_^ and he had a hanger...(Dont ask me why...i dont know lol) and he was hitting it on desk...so i pull it out of his hand and it WENT FLYING! And hit the teacher...lets just say....i got a F the next day >.> ._.

good job
    lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 18:51