WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+72
fridayfaye
PeinQAkatsuki
Kitaro
ubePockyNinjA
judai12
Kagamiko
Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
LyricalM
Sayge Kitsune
Aichu
KarateKeyaQ
Keyleb
namine
RLO-CHAN
Claud-kun
neon kun
Malovelence
Destinykil
Venomu Veis
Gaararocks1000x
Meika-Chan
Ren
crack2
Friesenator
jake989
Ryo-kun
Yoyo
Mickerlou
jioplip
IAMLIGHTYAGAMI
mung kuan
Sasuke*is*cool
knssquad
UnknownMarauder
Dancing Mist
Nidaime
kyuubi_nikki
TanukiRen
Koneko_Bozu8
sabaku no ketsueki
theBOSS.
strawberry-chan
ChibiAmaya
rocknrolljunkie989
Titaniumxvx
Kiyohime
SSJHunterKiller
moonlightnights
BlackAnbuNinja
D-Dei
Yoshida
Choushi
NarutoJunkie
happyangel
sin sin
DevalosAngel
Yuri-san
amaterasu
silverangel
Tetsuo
Haku Pwns Yer Face
Lara_Shadow
[~Kisame_Girl~]
spyke543
Kanbei
Waffle26
Q
Tsuryeu
teikiatsu
-j0$3-
quater
SilverLegionare
76 posters

Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer?

Poll

Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer?

[ 102 ]
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 2HwAlpQ86%Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 ORIszmu [86%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 2HwAlpQ14%Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 ORIszmu [14%] 

Total Votes: 118
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2871
    What's up Tab : i exist to make people feel better about themselves
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-13

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: 35
    Instinct: 35

Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer?

Post by teikiatsu Thu Jul 05 2007, 23:01

and you can use replacements and clones in succesion
    its never said you cant
    and these are kages, areo
    i said cowardly coz u ran away, aero

as q stood on the water jose summoned 10 sharks
    that in succesion attacked q relentlessly, aero
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer?

Post by quater Fri Jul 06 2007, 12:01

I had used a replacement Jutsu aero (I have never seen them do it however is why) and they ate a piece of wood. And I only ran away cause in my minds eye we were on a beach and I needed more Sand. Plus it's only common sense not to stand right in the water.

I pulled up all the Sand along the beach then disappeared into it.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Post by -j0$3- Fri Jul 06 2007, 12:19

quater wrote:Ok I am about to leave last post. Please don't write a bunch of stuff about the Cowardly Q and how he was beaten till I get back ok? It's quite disheartening to see people writing bad stuff about you when you get back on later and knowing you couldn't defend yourself. Thanks.
    First off I wouldn't have stayed in one spot while he did all that but I will ignore that small fact.

I jumped off my Sand Spot And Dive head first into the Water Typhoon hitting it with everything I got and Exploding the power across the lake. I then Flip back and land on the lake and sit in a position stance ready to fight.

I gave myself Super Strength Basically cause we haven't defined our powers sorry if I broke some rule thanks ^_^

you kno Q that always happens to me ill leave then ppeople will be llike raagin on me n stuff
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jul 06 2007, 12:35

j0$3 wrote:
    quater wrote:Ok I am about to leave last post. Please don't write a bunch of stuff about the Cowardly Q and how he was beaten till I get back ok? It's quite disheartening to see people writing bad stuff about you when you get back on later and knowing you couldn't defend yourself. Thanks.
    First off I wouldn't have stayed in one spot while he did all that but I will ignore that small fact.

I jumped off my Sand Spot And Dive head first into the Water Typhoon hitting it with everything I got and Exploding the power across the lake. I then Flip back and land on the lake and sit in a position stance ready to fight.

I gave myself Super Strength Basically cause we haven't defined our powers sorry if I broke some rule thanks ^_^

you kno Q that always happens to me ill leave then ppeople will be llike raagin on me n stuff

Yeah well it has happened to me alot to and it's really irritating.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Fri Jul 06 2007, 12:37

i kno..
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jul 06 2007, 12:51

Oh well ^_^
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Fri Jul 06 2007, 18:20

i can end this pretty quick, aero
    jose summons the most powerfull water jutsu known to ninja
    tsuiton: summon tsuijin jutsu, aero
    summoning the god of water
    an entity of water
    with inhuan amounts of chakra, aero
    with one attack tsuijin takes out q's guard
    and lines up for an attack, aero
    whilst distracting q with tsuijin
    jose swam behind him
    shooting out of the water
    biting his thumb for another summon, aero
    tsuiton: summon water spider jutsu, aero
    q
    being an arachnaphobe
    forfeighted anf ran, aero
    i cant spell forfeight, aero
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jul 06 2007, 18:59

Now that was kinda lame.

You don't let me have a chance to reattack every time. I always let you do it. And please I wouldn't run from a spider I kill them I just don't like them.

This is also semi rigged since we seem to be pulling jutsus and stuff out of the air. I liked it better when you would send an attack, I rebuttaled, and then so forth. It seemed less rigged *cough cough*
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Fri Jul 06 2007, 19:08

lol ITS RIGGED
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Fri Jul 06 2007, 19:09

well you are an arachnaphobe
    and this is a giant spider
    than cant be squished under a shoe, aero
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Fri Jul 06 2007, 19:14

HEEEBLE
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jul 06 2007, 19:17

I would never use my shoe I typically use a stick.

I land on my back and slide on my feet from the God of Water. I have two beasties to fight. I dodge several attacks from the Spider and run up above it and unleash a torrent of Kunai at it blinding it. From there slice it in half with my kage sword (yes I made that up oh well ^_^).

From here I dodge the attack of the God of Water run up it's arm and behead the sucker. I land on the water and use a quick bottle of Medecine my medical nin had given me before leaving the village.

"So Jose when are you going to fight me one on one and quit hiding in the water behind your pets?"
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Fri Jul 06 2007, 19:18

i have no idea tiekatsu back me up here man

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06 2007, 19:53; edited 1 time in total
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Fri Jul 06 2007, 19:50

"you dont know anything about being a ninja do you?" aero
    the 2 massive water masses
    molded back into thier orriginal shape, aero
    and continued attacking relentlessly, aero
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jul 06 2007, 20:49

Can we do this without the personal attacks please? "You have no idea about being a ninja?" Come on man lighten up I am only in this for fun. Besides I figured with your Chakra you wouldn't want to waste time doing the same attack repetitively.

"So we are going to keep this up?" I pull the Sand up out of the water we were standing on and start shooting pillars across the arena. As I do this the Water Jutsus slowly get pulled away from the water and I create a wall of Sand around them. I then drain the water around them defeating them. From here I pull pillars and spikes out of the water left and right and Create several Sand Dragon Jutsus that attack belligerently across the lake.
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Fri Jul 06 2007, 21:30

if you pull an aparation out of the water it colapses and another rises in its place, aero
    and i said that quoting one of the fillers
    that rubber man from the exams
    was fighting sakura and ino
    ino used her jutsu to tie himself up
    he tried to question thier fighting style
    and they questioned him a sa ninja, aero

the sand dragons
    who still hadn't found the real jose, aero
    where stopped in thier tracks
    by the tsuijin as it reformed, aero
    jose drained the chakra used to sustain the dragons
    from inside tsuijin, aero
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jul 06 2007, 21:34

Fillers eww.

Hmm I figured half the lake was drained.

As the Sand dragons recoiled back into the pit I Created a Twister of Sand. It shot out a barage of Kunai and Shuriken across the lake. One headed straight for Jose but as he jumped through the air to dodge it he realized it held an explosive tag...

As for the water Pets they had been hit by the dozen and blew up in sever explosions and a large area of the lake was wasted. I was safely tucked away in my Sand ball and when I came out I quickly moved Sand over the places of the lake still deep getting rid of as much water as possible to keep the water Jutsus from reappering.

As for Jose...
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Fri Jul 06 2007, 21:36

jose surrounded himself in a ball of water
    turning it to the strongest of ice, aero
    the ice ball fell into the water
    and tsuijin rose again
    with jose in the centre, aero
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jul 06 2007, 21:40

Actually Tsujin can't rise again I exploded all the water and covered what was left with sand (feels like a nerd saying that)

Also an Ice ball is a copy of my Sand ball...

But pretending he does...

I create a Huge version of (What was that Thing Gaara made when he fought Kimimaro? It looked like this
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 3 KimNailed
    Sorry for the low Q it wsa my first avatar I made ^_^

The two Giants Stand off My Indestructible Sheild verse your "Water God" With you in the Middle...

Of course i have more than this up my sleeve ^_^
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by teikiatsu Sat Jul 07 2007, 04:40

'exploding the water' doesnt get rid of it, aero
    its all mist in the air
    and jose can put it back together again, aero
    and you dont have enough sand
    to cover enough water to completely block the suply, aero

jose turned tsuijins fingers and thumbs into ice drills
    like kimimaru used against that sand thing, aero
    doing 10 times the damage
    kimimaru did to gaaras aparation, aero
    and getting straight into q, aero
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jul 07 2007, 10:42

Sand is under the water. So I have as much Sand as there is water. Not to mention all the Sand around us. And Explosions dissipate water pretty well.

What I don't like about this little game is everytime you do this you say you beat me at the end of our post. It's lame.

Jose pushed the Drills into me killing me when he realized that it was just a Sand Jutsu. He was now stepping directly onto my huge pit of Sand that I quickly pulled over him in all directions. SAND COFFIN!

Game over.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Sat Jul 07 2007, 10:57

hey Q what do u use to make that avatar its ok
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jul 07 2007, 11:39

My avatar or my Sigs...

Actually I use the same thing for both.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Sat Jul 07 2007, 11:43

what?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jul 07 2007, 11:46

I use alot to Make avatars and you will give up when you read how much you have to do to make one so I am going to save us both the trouble and just not tell ya. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 10:44