WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+72
fridayfaye
PeinQAkatsuki
Kitaro
ubePockyNinjA
judai12
Kagamiko
Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
LyricalM
Sayge Kitsune
Aichu
KarateKeyaQ
Keyleb
namine
RLO-CHAN
Claud-kun
neon kun
Malovelence
Destinykil
Venomu Veis
Gaararocks1000x
Meika-Chan
Ren
crack2
Friesenator
jake989
Ryo-kun
Yoyo
Mickerlou
jioplip
IAMLIGHTYAGAMI
mung kuan
Sasuke*is*cool
knssquad
UnknownMarauder
Dancing Mist
Nidaime
kyuubi_nikki
TanukiRen
Koneko_Bozu8
sabaku no ketsueki
theBOSS.
strawberry-chan
ChibiAmaya
rocknrolljunkie989
Titaniumxvx
Kiyohime
SSJHunterKiller
moonlightnights
BlackAnbuNinja
D-Dei
Yoshida
Choushi
NarutoJunkie
happyangel
sin sin
DevalosAngel
Yuri-san
amaterasu
silverangel
Tetsuo
Haku Pwns Yer Face
Lara_Shadow
[~Kisame_Girl~]
spyke543
Kanbei
Waffle26
Q
Tsuryeu
teikiatsu
-j0$3-
quater
SilverLegionare
76 posters

Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer?

Poll

Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer?

[ 102 ]
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 2HwAlpQ86%Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 ORIszmu [86%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 2HwAlpQ14%Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 ORIszmu [14%] 

Total Votes: 118
    ubePockyNinjA
    ubePockyNinjA
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    What's up Tab : listening to music ;)
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Empty Re: Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer?

Post by ubePockyNinjA Wed Jul 30 2008, 17:11

its not that i have a problem with sakura, but naruhina is WAYYY better, and i think masashi kishimoto will actually make them a couple later on. i just don't like narusaku because sasusaku is better :P
    Kitaro
    Kitaro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2724
    What's up Tab : live life in the moment cause if you dont yuor gonna miss it by spending all your time in the future and/or past
    Fanclubs : closed=shikamaru-WOTN brigade-fma
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

AMP

Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Empty Re: Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer?

Post by Kitaro Thu Jul 31 2008, 13:40

oh i thought sak meant saske lol
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Jul 31 2008, 21:31

you know, i don't think it really matter which couple is better, since it doesn't affect anythign outside the mange which may i remind you is fictional
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Aug 03 2008, 00:49

I prefer NaruHina because Hinata's cool. I don't like Sakura all that much. She's funny in Naruto Abridged though.
    fridayfaye
    fridayfaye
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 170
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 11

Post by fridayfaye Sun Nov 23 2008, 11:32

quater wrote:Yeah she actually has some unlike the unwomanly Sakura

wait, so barely there tatas = unwomanly?? Damn It!
    team7iskool
    team7iskool
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    What's up Tab : I'm bored so... Hi!
    Fanclubs : I'm A Naruto Fan! He ROXS!
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

AMP

Post by team7iskool Mon Dec 08 2008, 22:07

I'm not sure what couple. NaruSaku seems more possible, but NaruHina is cute! ^^" So I'm with NaruHina.
    unicornholly
    unicornholly
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-18

AMP

Post by unicornholly Thu Mar 19 2009, 19:33

NaruHina because they make a cuter couple. Sakura doesn't deserve anyone that I can think of right now.
    Diva1626
    Diva1626
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 39
    What's up Tab : So Bored
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-09

AMP

Post by Diva1626 Sun Apr 18 2010, 21:21

Hmmm I Prefer Either Paring Except For Sakura.
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 152946
    KajihareninNoKonoha
    KajihareninNoKonoha
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 124
    What's up Tab : I'm watching anime!! Reading Manga, too!

If you like NaruHina, take a look at this:
    http://mattwilson83.deviantart.com/

...and this:
    http://vioraislove24.deviantart.com/

Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Which Naruto Coupling do you prefer? - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-19

AMP

Post by KajihareninNoKonoha Sat Apr 24 2010, 04:29

I am an NaruHina supporter. Why would anyone not want Hinata to be with the one guy who pushed her to become what she is really trying to become? She looks up to Naruto, as she has been interested in him for years. She was always feeling uncomfortably shy around Naruto because she finds him so fascinating for always keeping his word and never giving up, and for defying logic and defying what others say of him.
    Naruto also cares about her too. In the chunin exams, he pushed Hinata to fight Neji, even though it seemed hopeless. He gave her strength in that fight, as well as later on in her life as a kunoichi. She fights not only to better herself, but to gain the acknowledgement, praise, and in the hopes of receiving Naruto's affection. She sees no one else.
    Naruto and Hinata have gone through a similar life style, as people belittled them, the swore to make themselves stronger and prove themselves to be great ninja in the eyes of their fellow shinobi/kunoichi. And look at how a connection like that makes a relationship/friendship grow: Gaara and Naruto had to walk the same path as well, being both Jinchuuriki( those who have tailed beasts sealed within them), so they know each others pain, like family. Lee also felt insecure because he couldn't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, so he pushed himself to his limits like Naruto does and ended up becoming a chunin.
    NarutoXSasuke won't happen, because Naruto himself has said on a number of times that he doesn't do that. If it was true, he wouldn't have acted that way when he first started on Team Kakashi. He said to Sai "he didn't swing that way" (even though Sai was just trying to be friends with Naruto and didn't quite get how to do that; he didn't read his info properly in his "friendship building" books). In the 3rd Naruto Shippuuden Movie, "The Inheritors of the Will of Fire", at the ending he was freaked out at the thought of two dudes being together "in that way" when Kakashi smiled at Naruto,(even though that was a misunderstanding due to Naruto's, Hinata's, Lee's, Chouji's, Ino's, Kiba's, and all the other's incorrect assumptions of the situation) and he ran away in fear! Funny scene.
    KibaXHina won't happen, because if Hinata and Kiba wanted to be together, they would've done so LONG AGO(same for ShikaIno; ShikaTema and ChoujiXIno FTW!), and besides that, Shino(who is one the team with Kiba and Hinata), is helping Hinata to be with Naruto! He does get that Hinata likes Naruto.
    Let's also put in the obvious stuff.
    1.) Hinata's Confession- In the Manga, she confesses to Naruto that she loves him (ch.437, I believe). When Hinata is killed, his rage burned through and he used the Kyuubi's power more than he ever did before(he went to 8 tails for the first time, then). Later on, he asks Tsunade's Slug assistant(forgot her name) if he hurt HINATA and the villagers( not just "his friends" or "the villagers" or "did I hurt anyone") with his attacks when he went "Ninetales Naruto" in the battle with Pain. He also mentions Hinata when he talks to the Prophetic Toad (When he went to get his Sage training).
    2.) During the Chunin exams-Hinata lost to Neji, and then Naruto vowed that he would win after picking up Hinata's blood, and eventually beat Neji. Before that, during the written test that Ibiki was looking over, Hinata allowed Naruto to cheat on her paper, but Naruto refused because he didn't want her to get caught.
    At the begining of the Chunin Tournament, Naruto was feeling fearful of fighting Neji, but Hinata cheered him up. Before Naruto left her, he then said he "liked people like her". That's basically kindness, I know, but he stilled cared about her.

Now Sakura, she always misunderstands Naruto's style and is beating up Naruto CONSTANTLY. Do you think Naruto would like a future with a girl who scares/beats the crap outta him? Or a girl who forgives him no matter what, unstands him, adores everything about him, is always willing to pick him up instead of put him down, and will do anything she can for him? (would you dudes out there like a girl like that? I most certainly would like a girl like Hinata.) Hinata is always blushing around him, there is no else she thinks about in that manner. And Naruto himself is comfortable around Hinata.

Is that enough proof for ya? I got more, but this should do.

So I say to you all.....

~NaruHina...Now and Fovever~

And this is just one page's worth of proof.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 01:18