WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
SharingunMasta
supahkawaii
Sayomi Hatake
Dusk^Strife
ysnwkhbs
FantacyOfNaruto
Destroyer of Souls
teikiatsu
Choushi
Ushiko
Meika-Chan
TheFirstKnight
yondaime2
Koneko_Bozu8
Saiyo
Furaiigon
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
SilverLegionare
amaterasu
Endless Nothing
Q
Kurokumo
happyangel
Yoyo
sabaku no ketsueki
Angelic Harmony
panthachild
Sado
Kagamiko
mung kuan
theBOSS.
-j0$3-
GL
Renden2005
Sasori Kung fu masta
Lunami
UnknownMarauder
KarateKeyaQ
D-Dei
Brinckmyster
Kiami
Gaara*Of*The*Sand
quater
Titaniumxvx
48 posters

WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone)

Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Empty Re: WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone)

Post by Titaniumxvx Sun Dec 16 2007, 10:22

Blasphemy! lol
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Empty Re: WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone)

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 16 2007, 10:42

and how is that??
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Sun Dec 16 2007, 11:52

titan gives me coal? *twitch twitch*

you already saw a pic of me AND got a hug! ungrateful *****
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sun Dec 16 2007, 12:17

t..titan's just..
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 16 2007, 13:02

titan is titan
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sun Dec 16 2007, 13:03

y-yes..
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Dec 16 2007, 14:52

2bloodly2love wrote:titan, don't be a pig...

i'm going to make a personalized list... here it is for now...

Death-chan: you get a voodoo kit! perfect for making voodoos of your least favorite people!
    Dei-sama: you get a cake. Don't like? too bad...
    Kia-chan: you get a extra blood fountain! not with yucky blood either! ^_^
    Endless: you get a stack of cash. it'll work, right?
    DoS: uh... i dunno... gift cards to wagamons.
    PF-danzou: you get a math set and a SAT II book! yay! And the anead in it's orgional latin!
    Titan: uh... uh... uh... didn't you already get your hug?
    Sori-chan: you get a BIG plushie that you can hug!
    Hana-chan: um... cash
    Akamii: hm... hm... hm... uh... cake?
    Pika: you get 10% of all my money you take care of ^_^ for the time being, of course
    Rain: you get nothing. Deal.
    Q-sempai: uh... Titan plushie. The extra obnoxious one that follow you around.
    GL-chan: you get a gaara plushie! and NL-chan gets a neji plushie!
    Jo$e: you get... uh... the same math kit that PF-sama got
    SIC: you get.. sasuke plushie?
    Silver leagonare: i have noooo idea who you are, so you get a wad of cash too...
    Charm-chan: you get a plushie too!
    Night-nii-chan: when you get back... you get uh.. cake.
    Crispin: you get a wad a cash...
    kns-chan: you get a titan voodoo doll! yay!
    Yurii-chan: you get uh... a titan plushie?
    jake: you get my permission to talk to Pika without me or rain interupting for 10 minutes
    Ama-kun: you get... uh... plushie?

um... anyone i missed? if so... i'm sorry! TT^TT

Can I return my gift?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Sun Dec 16 2007, 16:23

2bloodly2love wrote:titan gives me coal? *twitch twitch*

you already saw a pic of me AND got a hug! ungrateful *****

Hey, if you're going to curse at me, then say it to my face, goof. I can see this vile stuff and I see how it is!

And wth would you return a souvenir of me?
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sun Dec 16 2007, 16:23

quater wrote:
    2bloodly2love wrote:titan, don't be a pig...

i'm going to make a personalized list... here it is for now...

Death-chan: you get a voodoo kit! perfect for making voodoos of your least favorite people!
    Dei-sama: you get a cake. Don't like? too bad...
    Kia-chan: you get a extra blood fountain! not with yucky blood either! ^_^
    Endless: you get a stack of cash. it'll work, right?
    DoS: uh... i dunno... gift cards to wagamons.
    PF-danzou: you get a math set and a SAT II book! yay! And the anead in it's orgional latin!
    Titan: uh... uh... uh... didn't you already get your hug?
    Sori-chan: you get a BIG plushie that you can hug!
    Hana-chan: um... cash
    Akamii: hm... hm... hm... uh... cake?
    Pika: you get 10% of all my money you take care of ^_^ for the time being, of course
    Rain: you get nothing. Deal.
    Q-sempai: uh... Titan plushie. The extra obnoxious one that follow you around.
    GL-chan: you get a gaara plushie! and NL-chan gets a neji plushie!
    Jo$e: you get... uh... the same math kit that PF-sama got
    SIC: you get.. sasuke plushie?
    Silver leagonare: i have noooo idea who you are, so you get a wad of cash too...
    Charm-chan: you get a plushie too!
    Night-nii-chan: when you get back... you get uh.. cake.
    Crispin: you get a wad a cash...
    kns-chan: you get a titan voodoo doll! yay!
    Yurii-chan: you get uh... a titan plushie?
    jake: you get my permission to talk to Pika without me or rain interupting for 10 minutes
    Ama-kun: you get... uh... plushie?

um... anyone i missed? if so... i'm sorry! TT^TT

Can I return my gift?

rofl..
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

Post by GL Sun Dec 16 2007, 16:24

thanks for the plushie blood-chan. ^^
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 LjWOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Sun Dec 16 2007, 19:41

Alrighties!! I am putting this into Two groups!!!!! Now, it will be from Which village you are from, and what gender you are ((Dont get mixed peoples, lol...unless you dont know which gender you are o.O...Lol))
    Storm Village ((Boys))

1.SilverLegionare-((I dont know you well)) so you get a hug and a batch of fresh cookies. With a mechanical thingy that makes purple smoke ^-^

2.amaterasu-((Hi)) you get hockey pads, sticks, and hatever else you need for hockey. Plus a cookie saying "Join Storm. Dark yet satisfying."

3.PoeticNightmare-((Heyo)) when you come back, you et a gigantic hug, and a billion cards syaing Sorry. with an enormous cale made by me.

4.SnowBorder34-You get a snowboard? And...more time for the website! Also, a way to tick everyone off without getting in trouble, or scolded for.

Storm Village ((Girls))

1.Azuki_Doshi16-I dont know you well...but umm...a avatar thats super awsome? And cookies ^-^;;

2.Claud-Kun-You get an Ed ((From FMA)) plushie and $50 gift certificate.

3.KayEyez-I just see you posting sometimes, so I will give you cat eyes contacts.

4.UnknownMarauder-Your very nice, so you shall get a complimentary gift backet. Full of all the goodies you would ever want. And $50 gift certificate.

Shadow Village ((Boys))

1.Punkfilter-Your a weird kage...But awsomes. You get a pokemon nothing..plushie, thingy...and 1 year supply of funny looking videos!

2.Endless Nothing-Your a serious fellow, but your cool. You get a bag full of kunai's, swords, secret jutsu's, forbidden jutsu's, and a way to make your stats the same ^-^

3.TheFirstNight-You get a hug. Cuz your a silly boy. And grandpa. A pedo thing too...And more funny pictures to post up.

3.Titaniumxvx-I am still so very sorry about the Kia thing. Her yelling and all. but she's better now. You get my deepest apologies I have ever gievn to someone. And as many kleenex as you want. plus the power to make anyone bow down at your command. Hope that's enough...*Smiles* And a way to show everyone that you can only be you, no one else.

4.Venomu-Your serious like your brother. But cool also. A book of ((Dont take offensively)) dark poems, but ways to touch people's souls. And a pack of ceigerettes.

Shadow Village ((Girls))

1. .Hana Hiroto.-umm...A way tp make everyone stop fighting sometimes? and duct tape to make sure you dont blab anymore secrets *Cough*AboutTitan*Cough* -.-

2. 2Bloodly2Love-Blood? And...you have enough money. But..A way to kill Titan?

3. death-chan-A way to spread dark and evil into the world. Just seems like something you would want.

4.Nela-Money for your apartment.

Sand Village ((Boys))

1.quarter-WA! Q-sama! You are the bestest...est...ever! You get a giant sign that says "KazeKage: Q ((And only Q)). The best Kage ever! Number 2 Rules!" ((Cuz I know you dont like pressure and it is an awsome number))

2.Destroyer of Souls-Umm...chocolate. A a "Evil" sexy girl or whatever. Since you seem to like "Bad" girls. Be happy. ^-^

3.Jake-989-CHOCOLATE! Lol, and smexxie ava's??

4.Mung Kuan-My bestest guy friend! Your so awsome, seriously. You get a kitty toy, and a year supplies of cake! Cuz your awsome like that. Plus, you get to kill Titan. And you need a book on how to be mean!

5.Renden2005-Um...blood? Idk..a way to get even stronger. And..a sense of humor too. Your a little stiff.

Sand Village ((Girls))

1.*Sasori-Kun*-Umm...a way to feel better since you werent feeling good. Umm...A chunky chibi L plusie since you seem to scream it at Kia everytime she comes on.

2.AngelXofXHope-I just met you, and you seem to like darkness...idk. Umm, a dark angel plushie and...a chainsaw!

3.Disodo-A Q plushie!!! And a bunch of dangerous objects to throw at people.

4.gaaraluvr-HEYO! you get a bunch of Gaara chocolates, necklaces, and plushies. Plus a gaara drawing!

5.Koneko_Bozu8-FIRE! A fireplace, and fireworks!

6.NejiFan-Uh, Neji? And Neji necklaces. Plushies. And drawings. And a Neji poster. With Byakugan contacts!

7.Yuriishi_Yhun-A COOKIE JAR!!!! And a Q-sama plushie house! And, waaaaaaay more sweets.

Mist Village ((Boys))

1.-Jo$3- -You get a way to stop spamming people. And, mist T-shirts. Also...a sense of humor too. ^-^

2.Shinobi's Redemtion-Cake? and Pies...and more time to be hyper.

Mist Village ((Girls))

1.AirElement-Umm...I dont really know you well. But...you get a funny ava?

2.Pika-Chan-umm...A dress?

Glacier Village ((Girls)) ((I dont know any Glacier boys...))

1.DeI-kUn~-You get alot of ice to make new weapons. And a way to kill Titan when you are mad. Plus, alot of meat when your in puppy wolf form. Umm...also, a chocolate house!

2.CrispinFreemanWatcher16-Choushi plushie!! And all the great anime's to watch. Plus, a time watch when you want to watch the anime's you are dying to see.

3.Kiami-My bestest friend. A snow plushie to huggles when your upset. And a comb because you seem to mess with your ears too much, leave them alone, they are kawaii! And a skull bow to place on them, lol. Also many chocolates! And a life supply of reeses and Sprites!

4.Knssquad-MONEY! lots and lots of Money!!! And...Snickers?

5.Panthachild-Umm...a wolf?

Thats is everyone I can think of, excuse me if I forgot you. ((Now I am talking for the poeple I ACTUALLY know, or talked to once or something.))

BYE BYE! Enjoy the gifts!!!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 16 2007, 19:44

nice job Oh Yeah!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 LjWOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) - Page 40 Cd
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sun Dec 16 2007, 19:45

Thanks ^-^
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sun Dec 16 2007, 19:45

1.DeI-kUn~-You get alot of ice to make new weapons. And a way to kill Titan when you are mad. Plus, alot of meat when your in puppy wolf form. Umm...also, a chocolate house!

uh.. thanks ^^
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Sun Dec 16 2007, 19:46

Angelic Harmony wrote:Alrighties!! I am putting this into Two groups!!!!! Now, it will be from Which village you are from, and what gender you are ((Dont get mixed peoples, lol...unless you dont know which gender you are o.O...Lol))
    Storm Village ((Boys))

1.SilverLegionare-((I dont know you well)) so you get a hug and a batch of fresh cookies. With a mechanical thingy that makes purple smoke ^-^

2.amaterasu-((Hi)) you get hockey pads, sticks, and hatever else you need for hockey. Plus a cookie saying "Join Storm. Dark yet satisfying."

3.PoeticNightmare-((Heyo)) when you come back, you et a gigantic hug, and a billion cards syaing Sorry. with an enormous cale made by me.

4.SnowBorder34-You get a snowboard? And...more time for the website! Also, a way to tick everyone off without getting in trouble, or scolded for.

Storm Village ((Girls))

1.Azuki_Doshi16-I dont know you well...but umm...a avatar thats super awsome? And cookies ^-^;;

2.Claud-Kun-You get an Ed ((From FMA)) plushie and $50 gift certificate.

3.KayEyez-I just see you posting sometimes, so I will give you cat eyes contacts.

4.UnknownMarauder-Your very nice, so you shall get a complimentary gift backet. Full of all the goodies you would ever want. And $50 gift certificate.

Shadow Village ((Boys))

1.Punkfilter-Your a weird kage...But awsomes. You get a pokemon nothing..plushie, thingy...and 1 year supply of funny looking videos!

2.Endless Nothing-Your a serious fellow, but your cool. You get a bag full of kunai's, swords, secret jutsu's, forbidden jutsu's, and a way to make your stats the same ^-^

3.TheFirstNight-You get a hug. Cuz your a silly boy. And grandpa. A pedo thing too...And more funny pictures to post up.

3.Titaniumxvx-I am still so very sorry about the Kia thing. Her yelling and all. but she's better now. You get my deepest apologies I have ever gievn to someone. And as many kleenex as you want. plus the power to make anyone bow down at your command. Hope that's enough...*Smiles* And a way to show everyone that you can only be you, no one else.

4.Venomu-Your serious like your brother. But cool also. A book of ((Dont take offensively)) dark poems, but ways to touch people's souls. And a pack of ceigerettes.

Shadow Village ((Girls))

1. .Hana Hiroto.-umm...A way tp make everyone stop fighting sometimes? and duct tape to make sure you dont blab anymore secrets *Cough*AboutTitan*Cough* -.-

2. 2Bloodly2Love-Blood? And...you have enough money. But..A way to kill Titan?

3. death-chan-A way to spread dark and evil into the world. Just seems like something you would want.

4.Nela-Money for your apartment.

Sand Village ((Boys))

1.quarter-WA! Q-sama! You are the bestest...est...ever! You get a giant sign that says "KazeKage: Q ((And only Q)). The best Kage ever! Number 2 Rules!" ((Cuz I know you dont like pressure and it is an awsome number))

2.Destroyer of Souls-Umm...chocolate. A a "Evil" sexy girl or whatever. Since you seem to like "Bad" girls. Be happy. ^-^

3.Jake-989-CHOCOLATE! Lol, and smexxie ava's??

4.Mung Kuan-My bestest guy friend! Your so awsome, seriously. You get a kitty toy, and a year supplies of cake! Cuz your awsome like that. Plus, you get to kill Titan. And you need a book on how to be mean!

5.Renden2005-Um...blood? Idk..a way to get even stronger. And..a sense of humor too. Your a little stiff.

Sand Village ((Girls))

1.*Sasori-Kun*-Umm...a way to feel better since you werent feeling good. Umm...A chunky chibi L plusie since you seem to scream it at Kia everytime she comes on.

2.AngelXofXHope-I just met you, and you seem to like darkness...idk. Umm, a dark angel plushie and...a chainsaw!

3.Disodo-A Q plushie!!! And a bunch of dangerous objects to throw at people.

4.gaaraluvr-HEYO! you get a bunch of Gaara chocolates, necklaces, and plushies. Plus a gaara drawing!

5.Koneko_Bozu8-FIRE! A fireplace, and fireworks!

6.NejiFan-Uh, Neji? And Neji necklaces. Plushies. And drawings. And a Neji poster. With Byakugan contacts!

7.Yuriishi_Yhun-A COOKIE JAR!!!! And a Q-sama plushie house! And, waaaaaaay more sweets.

Mist Village ((Boys))

1.-Jo$3- -You get a way to stop spamming people. And, mist T-shirts. Also...a sense of humor too. ^-^

2.Shinobi's Redemtion-Cake? and Pies...and more time to be hyper.

Mist Village ((Girls))

1.AirElement-Umm...I dont really know you well. But...you get a funny ava?

2.Pika-Chan-umm...A dress?

Glacier Village ((Girls)) ((I dont know any Glacier boys...))

2.CrispinFreemanWatcher16-Choushi plushie!! And all the great anime's to watch. Plus, a time watch when you want to watch the anime's you are dying to see.

3.Kiami-My bestest friend. A snow plushie to huggles when your upset. And a comb because you seem to mess with your ears too much, leave them alone, they are kawaii! And a skull bow to place on them, lol. Also many chocolates! And a life supply of reeses and Sprites!

4.Knssquad-MONEY! lots and lots of Money!!! And...Snickers?

5.Panthachild-Umm...a wolf?

Thats is everyone I can think of, excuse me if I forgot you. ((Now I am talking for the poeple I ACTUALLY know, or talked to once or something.))

BYE BYE! Enjoy the gifts!!!

YAY!!!

-swims in money while eating a Snickers-
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sun Dec 16 2007, 19:47

Lol, wow Kns-chan

And your welcome dei!
    Cowboy

-------
    Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
    http://www.wayoftheninja.org/viewtopic.forum?t=1347

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 13:07