WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
SharingunMasta
supahkawaii
Sayomi Hatake
Dusk^Strife
ysnwkhbs
FantacyOfNaruto
Destroyer of Souls
teikiatsu
Choushi
Ushiko
Meika-Chan
TheFirstKnight
yondaime2
Koneko_Bozu8
Saiyo
Furaiigon
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
SilverLegionare
amaterasu
Endless Nothing
Q
Kurokumo
happyangel
Yoyo
sabaku no ketsueki
Angelic Harmony
panthachild
Sado
Kagamiko
mung kuan
theBOSS.
-j0$3-
GL
Renden2005
Sasori Kung fu masta
Lunami
UnknownMarauder
KarateKeyaQ
D-Dei
Brinckmyster
Kiami
Gaara*Of*The*Sand
quater
Titaniumxvx
48 posters

WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone)

Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Empty WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone)

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 14:47

*appears as the star atop a gigantic christmas tree as lights shine*

Heya, Katz!!! Merry Christmas, WOTN!!!! *loudspeaker* This is your favorite celebrity, Titan, here to help the pleasant chi spirits of christmas time. *nods expertly* In real life, I make Christmas Lists for everyone so I thought...why not for Wotn?
    So....In my free time, I had a Christmas List in mind to everyone I know from WOTN because I;m so awesomely kind and giving and all that jazz. *waves hand* You can thank me later. Contain your gratitude.

What do you do on this thread?
    1.Make your own christmas list to everyone you know on WOTN. It can be a few people. It can be many....(whatever works for you)
    2.Read people's christmas lists and comment if you want
    3. Spam, I won't yell at ya just don't get my thread locked....*cough*

Lastly, this list is in order of people from alphabetical order and villages. If you're not on the list, you get coal. [no, I was dead tired when writing this and may add] It doesn't mean I like anyone better by order of the list so keep that in mind. (Hobo-nins come first.Can't skip 'em)

Death-chan: You get a book on how to be proper young lady. (JK) uhn...something from Hot Topic?
    SilverLegionare-I don't see much of you but you sound like you would like a biology textbook just because...
    amaterasu-YO!!!! I've got the perfect thing in mind for you!! Tea Leaves and spider webs and hockey skates because that's what you talk about (Trust Titan)
    Byakugan-A photo of Neji on the San Francisco bridge.
    Kagamiko-Video tape on learning to control your anger and 3 video games in Swedish
    PoeticNightmare- Cafeteria Food and a card called Harpie Lady-(haha! weak card but I like Blue Eyes too much)-[look-I'm pretending to know about Yu-Gi-OH when I secretly went to google]
    Unknown Marauder- Oh? the Kabuto maniac, eh? antique kabuto glasses!!! Not to mention a Kabuto, bag, shirt, and lunchbox. Enjoy!
    Punkfilter- Great kage....Leftover confetti and cement scented soap (I was braindead at this point-forgive me).
    Akamii-Coal (oo...burn....) But think....you can eat barbeque now...
    Blaisism- you nerd!!! A book of synonyms (thesaurus) No, I'm kidding. You're not a huge nerd.
    Endless Nothing- lalalala.....Gift wrapping with nothing inside....(disappointment...) Nah, a chainsaw
    fala-I don't know....Really...I think you just need coffee. Socks, too.
    Natsuki-Even though you're not here, a happy face rug to think of the good times we shared!!
    Nela-From harch like cold winter to warm like the sun, you need a thermometer.-(courtesy of Titan)
    Nya-chan-*tears* I LUV talking to you!!!! You get.... ... ..pig's ears though, for not giving away the ending
    TheFirstKnight-A *peace sign* so you will always remember the awesome guy who made this Christmas List and a sarcasm book of noob souls
    quater- I don't think you realize how long it took me to think of something for you. But, I have to say....not a Hilary Clinton Sticker but a 2015 Dictator's henchman award, best avatar award, and *cut off*

*Sasori-Kun[b]*
    -Ori-chan!!!!, Ane-chan, Sori-chan, violent heavy girl, You get a red jacket with the words, "I live for my special brother!!!" embroidered on the back. Very vogue if you ask me.*
    Akira-kun-Akira-kun!!! Death-chan's twin!!! You get.... a chocolate bar and a free pass to Disneyworld. (That's the best present I've given so far)
    Banouin-A wallet full of expired credit cards. On the plus side, the wallet is cashmere. Pretty cool, hmm...
    Brinkmyster- The book, "Make-out Paradise" and a getaway to Hawaii
    Choushi-You remind me of a gangster for some reason. I dunno why but I have to give away Ludacris concert tickets for 3 1/2 people to you...
    DoomxDragon, dr. nick, dumm-marchenland- I don't see you around so I can't think of what to get you. Yes, your names must be shown though.
    Gaara of the Sand- Uwah!!!@! Yo, Gots, we used to be such pleasant friends!!!! Really, I think you need trust, dust, and a little bit of pixie dust.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:09; edited 5 times in total
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Empty Re: WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone)

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 14:51

gaaraluvr- GL!!! Swedish Girl!!! I have to give you eyeliner just because you deserve it....uh-huh...and a guide to no cursing...tsk, tsk
    happyangel-you get a pikachu ...literally. (but who would want one when you could get a mew two or something cool..).
    itachiuchiha-A guide to Transformers and a handbook on mechanics
    jake989- I have to say....you're crazy!!! Really crazy. I thought that but I know everyone will kill me now. You need a...a....*thinks frantically*
    Koneko_Bozu8-Monster-chan!!!! where the heck are you???!! I miss you!!! COME BACK or you'll never get to see your christmas gift!!! *tears*
    moonlightnights- MOON-chan!!! Heya!!! Don't see you around much either but I remember how you recruited me here so I have to give you.... ...a thank you. So thank you. Have a chocolate.
    Mung Kuan- My, my...You must be devastated that we haven't talked yet. Have no fears!!! You still get a bag of.... ...pretzels for your present.
    NejiFan- I remember talking to you and I have to say....you deserve another dramatic entrance!!
    omega-xis- A golem stuffed creature to remind you of what you never must become. *peace sign*
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja- Queen-chan!!!! Stay awesome. You get ramen and a crown. A gold crown to be precise and more ramen than Naruto can eat.
    Renden2005- You need to stop asking and begging me for this. I promised I would and here it is. Here is that Hilary Duff CD,Please stop asking me. lol hope you're happy
    Saiyo- Saiyo!!! You were the first person I met!! and I have the perfect thing in mind...An electric guitar and Zetsu cosplay outfit-(I bet you already have one though)
    Sam-chan- Heya!!! Titan here. I'm sure Moro gets hungry so....he can eat...*pulls out celery* Celery!!! (yum)
    Sasuke'sXemoXangel, Sasuke*is*cool*-Emo angel gets a hairbrush and Sasuke*is*cool* gets the beach party she always wanted.
    Seiei-Lindsay Lohan CD
    xakiyox-Haven't seen you in a while!!! You're always so happy, though!!! A pass to the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory premiere!
    XkillingXfor*Gaara-I really have no clue what you would want? lots of bracelets? Ah!!! (think...Titan,...think)
    Yuriishi_Yhun- Yurii!!! A rose goes to you so you can remember me!!! *tears* No, just kidding...*snatches rose away* Here, take cheese instead...
    -j0$3-: a petition not to be a simpleton and lock this thread..please...
    AirElement-You sound like the type of person to like Shakespeare verses so marry christmas, future Shakespeare
    Codiac- God, I am tired. Take some aspirin even though I really need it. *sigh* zzzz..
    likepie48@gmail.com-iI remember you spoke Spanish!! Heya!!! I think...a spanish to english translator...(not very creative, I know)
    Sayomi Hatake- Queen of the world??! haven't seen you around!! As royalty, you get a crown. (with sparkles.)
    spyke543-SPYKE!!! Hey, I remember you used to guard the bar...Too bad there aren't many fights now...Still, you deserve an FBI badge..
    zen like lemons-LEMONS
    DeI-kUn- DEI-kun!!! My good friend!!! Remember that black fire you made?...well, I've decided to get you a fire extinguisher and eyes drops so you can cry for me more often. Seriosly, shed some tears.
    Angelic Harmony-Uh-huh, I see how it is from the start. You were a weird new person and what's weirder is that for christmas you get DEVIL HORNS. Kyahaha...!(more suitable)
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16- So quiet you are...Yet you never grow tired of my peace signs...A loudpseaker and *peace sign* for you
    dark_Raptor-You helped make my signature so you get a good gift for christmas. A shopping spree at Sharper Image. (awesome store, I'd say)
    Furaiigon- former Akatsuki member?? haven;t seen you in a while..Ipod for you.
    - Kiami-KIAMI!!....HEYA!!!! You're rabbit girl and popcorn girl...!! Not to mention the greatest. Here, have a carrot for Christmas. They're nice and munchy.^__^ carrots...
    Emi Amaya- I dunno. I'm sorry. Strangle me later.
    .panthachild- a volkswagon.........really, good car...
    Snowborder34- SNOWCONES-blueberry flavored and free tea leaves
    Soulja Boy- A radio without the cord
    TanukiRen and Ushiko- I don't see you around yet if you're here you both get dartboards to throw stuff at.

Curses, the list is done. [many edits] Have A Great Christmas.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20 2007, 17:07; edited 5 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Empty Re: WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone)

Post by quater Tue Nov 20 2007, 15:42

Wow, Titan that was really cool...

Dictator Henchman's? Man the Q is no henchman he is either the dictator or no one...Still thanks for best ava ^_^

I'll add my own later this looks cool.
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2070
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: 47

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Tue Nov 20 2007, 15:58

Cool, i will do one later when i'm not about to fall asleep onto the keyboard............
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kiami Tue Nov 20 2007, 16:00

Titan...That was cold what you said for Akamii...Idk bout Nela's....Pretty weird..But anyway..mine

AngelicHarmony-Get a big bag of chocolates, knowing how hyper you are...even with the sadest of people...and a Blue rose, seeing how you love 'em.

Amaterasu-You get a happy sticker! ((Whoo...))

Akamii-You get..*Drum roll* attitude adjustments ^-^;;((Naw JK)) You get 2 dozen roses and guitar hero 3, yes...I know you wanted it.

AirElement-Not to be mean...but a dash of hyperness to boost up your spirits! yay!

Amaya-chan-You get...a fish? Yea, a bag of any fishie you want.

Banouin-Hmm...you get a book. I see you reading alot on the bar...so there you go...be happy.

Crispin-You get...Hmm...You don't really talk about many things. I shall give you a misole toe and 2 tickets to anywhere in the world you want to go.

Choushi-How bout some music videos. Any three you want. Neh?

Dark-Raptor-How bout some cool new things to make siggies and stuff...idk much bout that. Name it in your head, *Poof* you got it.

DarknessRises-My Brother...that's a pain sometimes...You get 3 kunai's and a katana

Dusk^Strife-See...I see you around...but I rarely talk..you get a Bleach game. Happyness Joyfulness...

Death-san-You get 10 passes to kill Titan((Gomen Titan))

Endless Nothing-You get a big case full of random ninja weapons for your fighting style. and a scroll of more jutsu's

Emi Amaya-You get a ticket to a dating place. Where you can flirt with all the guys you want.

FantacyOfNaruto-You get an invisable cloak. I know you wanna hide from the stupid wannabe Akatsuki...if they are still around. So there you go.

Poe-kun-You get any 3 Yu-Gi-Oh cards you need/want. And a year supplies of anything else.

Yodaime2-You get...well..umm...weapons?

PF-sama-You get..well I dont talk to you much...a free pass to dominate the world?

Endless Nothing-A case full of random ninja weapons, and scrolls to get stronger.

Same goes for Renden2005((With a VERY strong seal...just incase that demon thing...))

Fog-*Takes breath* COAL! BURN BLACK COAL!

Nela-My like elder sister! You get anythign in the world you want. and $25000 for furniture shopping for your new apartment.

TFK-You get mental help

Ahh, my funny and very hyper friend! Who is really awsome too ^-^ You get more *Peace signs* and a big box of Kleenex ^-^

Quater-MY AWSOME KAGE! You get more awsome animated siggies. And I shall see if I can pop any ideas into your head for avatars. Oh, and some random way to take over whatever you wanna take over...

Sori-san-You get $150. And anything else you need, you got it! And puppets.

Gots-Attitude adjustments...seriously...

GL-CHAN!-My awsomeness friend! You get the boy of your dreams. As well as 5 concert tickets to see any band of your liking. AND a year pass to go anywhere in the world to your liking. Oh, and another costume.

Jake989-Your get a calming pill..really..chillax dude..

Koneko-Anything that has to do with fire!

Nejifan-Anything with Neji-kun, you gots it!

Saiyo-You get 5 concert tickets to see any band of your choosing. As well as $500 gift card to any store you want to go to.

Yuriishi-You get a BIG jar of cookies!!

Jose-Umm...drawing tools? and a way to block all spammers ^-^;;

Lighting Mist-Idk what you would want...have a muffin. *Stuff muffin in his mouth*

Dei-san!-You get anything Deidara of your choosing. Than you get more drawing tools, and any weapons of your choosing. And if ya want, a pass to kill Titan.

Knssquad-You get a song/poem book. Also...a brownie!

Panthachild-You get...cats...lots and lots of cats.

Snow-kun-You never really talk about much, so I'll give you any game console you desire/dvds/one more thing you want in the world. Plus a kiss.

Soulja boy-....Music videos?

Muku-Some more coffee

That's all I think..
    People's that I talk to, or sorta do...
    This is Kia-chan...putting on a fake smiling mask to put up this list.
    *Waves*

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23 2007, 00:14; edited 5 times in total
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 17:01

quater wrote:Wow, Titan that was really cool...

Dictator Henchman's? Man the Q is no henchman he is either the dictator or no one...Still thanks for best ava ^_^

Thank ye Q.
    Yeah, I watch the avatar when I'm bored and no need to get so picky on being the main head in charge. That's why I'm 2015 dictator. You've got 2007 covered.

Thanks also to gaara*of*the*sand*-(you're new?) and KIAMI!!!! I'm on your list!!!! *sniffles* new kleenexes.... Just what I wanted...
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by Kiami Tue Nov 20 2007, 17:21

Titaniumxvx wrote:

Thank ye Q.
    Yeah, I watch the avatar when I'm bored and no need to get so picky on being the main head in charge. That's why I'm 2015 dictator. You've got 2007 covered.

Thanks also to gaara*of*the*sand*-(you're new?) and KIAMI!!!! I'm on your list!!!! *sniffles* new kleenexes.... Just what I wanted...

I couldnt leave you out!
    well...I could...but I decided not to

and thanks for the carrots...?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:06

Kiami wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Thank ye Q.

I couldnt leave you out!
    well...I could...but I decided not to

and thanks for the carrots...?

That's nice...
    Thanks...I wanted kleenex the most

I'm glad you liked the carrots. All orange and munchy...rabbit popcorn girl
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:27

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Brinckmyster- The book, "Make-out Paradise" and a getaway to Hawaii

Why would I want that?  ...except the Hawaii part!  yay for Hawaii! *hasn't been there since 2002*

I'll make my own list... later...
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:41

Brinckmyster wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Why would I want that? ...except the Hawaii part! yay for Hawaii! *hasn't been there since 2002*

...you don't want the book?

You're a disgrace to guys everywhere...

And yeah, Hawaii nice...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:43

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Brinckmyster wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Why would I want that? ...except the Hawaii part! yay for Hawaii! *hasn't been there since 2002*

...you don't want the book?

You're a disgrace to guys everywhere...

And yeah, Hawaii nice...

Considering Brinck's a she...
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:45

thanks Q... ppl seem to have a problem with that around here...
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:49

a she?? eh?

Oh!!!! My bad! My mistake!

sorry bout that
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:51

it's okay, really... I'll just take the trip to Hawaii and we'll be good, k?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 18:57

keep the book, too, kay?
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:05

Titaniumxvx wrote:DeI-kUn- DEI-kun!!! My good friend!!! Remember that black fire you made?...well, I've decided to get you a fire extinguisher and eyes drops so you can cry for me more often. Seriosly, shed some tears.

WHAt?! i dont have blakc fire..
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:07

Kiami wrote:
    Titan...That was cold what you said for Akamii...Idk bout Nela's....Pretty weird..But anyway..mine

AngelicHarmony-Get a big bag of chocolates, knowing how hyper you are...even with the sadest of people...and a Blue rose, seeing how you love 'em.

Amaterasu-You get a happy sticker! ((Whoo...))

Akamii-You get..*Drum roll* attitude adjustments ^-^;;((Naw JK)) You get 2 dozen roses and guitar hero 3, yes...I know you wanted it.

AirElement-Not to be mean...but a dash of hyperness to boost up your spirits! yay!

Amaya-chan-You get...a fish? Yea, a bag of any fishie you want.

Banouin-Hmm...you get a book. I see you reading alot on the bar...so there you go...be happy.

Crispin-You get...Hmm...You don't really talk about many things. I shall give you a misole toe and 2 tickets to anywhere in the world you want to go.

Choushi-How bout some music videos. Any three you want. Neh?

Dark-Raptor-How bout some cool new things to make siggies and stuff...idk much bout that. Name it in your head, *Poof* you got it.

DarknessRises-My Brother...that's a pain sometimes...You get 3 kunai's and a katana

Dusk^Strife-See...I see you around...but I rarely talk..you get a Bleach game. Happyness Joyfulness...

Death-san-You get 10 passes to kill Titan((Gomen Titan))

Endless Nothing-You get a big case full of random ninja weapons for your fighting style. and a scroll of more jutsu's

Emi Amaya-You get a ticket to a dating place. Where you can flirt with all the guys you want.

FantacyOfNaruto-You get an invisable cloak. I know you wanna hide from the stupid wannabe Akatsuki...if they are still around. So there you go.

Poe-kun-You get any 3 Yu-Gi-Oh cards you need/want. And a year supplies of anything else.

Yodaime2-You get...well..umm...weapons?

PF-sama-You get..well I dont talk to you much...a free pass to dominate the world?

Endless Nothing-A case full of random ninja weapons, and scrolls to get stronger.

Same goes for Renden2005((With a VERY strong seal...just incase that demon thing...))

Fog-*Takes breath* COAL! BURN BLACK COAL!

Nela-My like elder sister! You get anythign in the world you want. and $25000 for furniture shopping for your new apartment.

TFK-You get mental help

Titan-Ahh, my funny and very hyper friend! Who is really awsome too ^-^ You get more *Peace signs* and a big box of Kleenex ^-^

Quater-MY AWSOME KAGE! You get more awsome animated siggies. And I shall see if I can pop any ideas into your head for avatars. Oh, and some random way to take over whatever you wanna take over...

Sori-san-You get $150. And anything else you need, you got it! And puppets.

Gots-Attitude adjustments...seriously...

GL-CHAN!-My awsomeness friend! You get the boy of your dreams. As well as 5 concert tickets to see any band of your liking. AND a year pass to go anywhere in the world to your liking. Oh, and another costume.

Jake989-Your get a calming pill..really..chillax dude..

Koneko-Anything that has to do with fire!

Nejifan-Anything with Neji-kun, you gots it!

Saiyo-You get 5 concert tickets to see any band of your choosing. As well as $500 gift card to any store you want to go to.

Yuriishi-You get a BIG jar of cookies!!

Jose-Umm...drawing tools? and a way to block all spammers ^-^;;

Lighting Mist-Idk what you would want...have a muffin. *Stuff muffin in his mouth*

Dei-san!-You get anything Deidara of your choosing. Than you get more drawing tools, and any weapons of your choosing. And if ya want, a pass to kill Titan.

Knssquad-You get a song/poem book. Also...a brownie!

Panthachild-You get...cats...lots and lots of cats.

Snow-kun-You never really talk about much, so I'll give you any game console you desire/dvds/one more thing you want in the world. Plus a kiss.

Soulja boy-....Music videos?

Muku-Some more coffee

That's all I think..
    People's that I talk to, or sorta do...
    This is Kia-chan...putting on a fake smiling mask to put up this list.
    *Waves*

YAY!! NEJI-KUN!!
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:11

Kiami wrote:Dei-san!-You get anything Deidara of your choosing. Than you get more drawing tools, and any weapons of your choosing. And if ya want, a pass to kill Titan.

OMGeesh! THANKIES!
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:13

DeI-kUn~ wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:DeI-kUn- DEI-kun!!! My good friend!!! Remember that black fire you made?...well, I've decided to get you a fire extinguisher and eyes drops so you can cry for me more often. Seriosly, shed some tears.

WHAt?! i dont have blakc fire..

Yeah, you do.

REMEMBER???!
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:18

all right titan, I'll keep the book...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:19

My Christmas list, begginings. (Alright truth is I know way to many of
    you out there to do this all in one sitting, so this is the first
    batch, the second will come when I get more time or remember)

Titan - First because you made the thread. I give you an award for most emotionally sensitive man.

Menchisaurus - My long compadre on these here nets, I give you a digital camera for our newspaper pictures ^_^

Banouin - Another Compadre on the nets you get a how to write poems book that don't sound emo :P (That might have been to mean)
    DeiDeiDei - You get a an article of clothing that is in no way girly and thus would make you happy ^_^
    Death - You get a punching bag so maybe you wont scare us so much ^_^ (Though maybe someone already gave you one)
    PF (punkfilter) - You get an official I rock out loud badge, courtesy of me and Q inc.
    Jose - You get a chainsaw, cause I am not sure just seemed like something you would use...
    Silver - gets some anti invisible spray!
    Renden - Gets his own Dojo to train nooblets like me how to fight
    Sasori-kun - You get an official Blooregard Q Kazoo Fanmoments guide so whenever ya get sad ya whip it out and look at them ^_^
    TheFirstKnight - You get a trophy for being the first
    BlackAnbuNinja - You get a pony! Not sure why but hasn't every girl wanted a pony?
    PoeticNightmare - You get a book so you can write all your freaky stories down and make lots of money as the next Edgar Allen Poe :P
    UnknownMarauder - You get a stick so the next time I claim one
    of my aweful ideas is aweful you can smack me with it, and also you get
    a real ninja Kunai
    Kiami - A dress to force others to wear!
    Crispin - You get some crispy chips for making me think of them everytime I read that name!
    Charm - Charm Bracelets
    Brinckmyster - A button that says I am a girl for you to wear

Will do the rest of you later. This is no particular order don't think cause you aren't on this you aren't important probably just couldn't think of a cool enough gift for ya.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:30; edited 1 time in total
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2335
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 69
    Power: 72
    Instinct: 62

Post by UnknownMarauder Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:22

LOl thanks Titanium! I shall treasure them forever!

And Q, your ideas are NOT aweful! And thank you ^.^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:24

UnknownMarauder wrote:LOl thanks Titanium! I shall treasure them forever!

And Q, your ideas are NOT aweful! And thank you ^.^

I threw in the Kunai cause I figured a stick would sound cruel...
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100WOTN's Christmas List!!!!! (Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by Lunami Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:24

LOL I got that card Titan ... somewhere ><

Thankses Kiami chan ^_^

Q... that's awesome xD
    I can make money off of other's lives? Interesting lol
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 20 2007, 19:25

I'm first!!... This makes me proud enough to use kleenex...

Ah, my well-earned award. I deserve it to lock away in the trophy cabinet.

It's an emotional moment for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 06:36