WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys~ This will probably be my last update

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Hey guys~ This will probably be my last update Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Hey guys~ This will probably be my last update Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Hey guys~ This will probably be my last update Empty Hey guys~ This will probably be my last update

Post by quater

So, it's been 20 days or so since we said we're closing WOTN.

To be honest, I've been pretty quiet about the whole thing. I feel bad, because as the leader of WOTN I feel like I should of been telling you lots of stuff. I usually have a ton to say, after all, yet I've been quiet.

That's mainly because I've been working like mad on the new website. I want to make something exciting, fun. Something that will last a long time. Something you all will look forward to. Something that is worth closing WOTN down over.

The other reason, is that if I went over all the things I wanted to say about WOTN, we'd be here for forever.

The good news is, the new website is open.

Note: The new website is open, not finished. There's still a tooooon we are working on. We have a lot we need to do. But yes, we're getting it up and you guys are now free to start joining and mingling over there. In fact, encouraged.

I won't lie. I don't expect all of you to come over. I know, for whatever reasons, some of you will stay with WOTN. Personally, I feel that's a tragic loss, because I feel like you're closing yourself off to what could be a really fun experience. But I understand the feelings. It's hard to leave WOTN, which has been a part of me for 3 and a half years, and it's where I've met some of the coolest people and had some of the funnest experiences possible. Some of my best memories are working on this site.

So I know it's tempting to say with the end of WOTN, "Forget it. I need to get off these sites." I understand.

However, I say, let's have some new experiences and some new fun. Let's go for some new times on another site. And that's what we're gonna try and do.

I'd like to note, this new site is not WOTN. Some of the stuff from WOTN will carry over. But this new site is not now, nor ever going to be WOTN. That can be bad, as in all the fun of WOTN isn't there in your opinion (But that's debateable). But it's also good. WOTN had a lot of flaws. From early drama to late in the game. Slowness. We had a lot of issues with WOTN that we are earnestly trying to work out in the new sites. And we've gotten rid of some of them.

Plus there's so much more we can do out there then what we did with WOTN. So I encourage you to shoot for it. At times it'll be tempting to look at AA and think, "Well it's not WOTN," but yeah, that's exactly the point. We didn't aim to make WOTN 2. We aimed to make an entirely fresh site. And we've done it.

http://animearmageddon.forumotion.com/forum

I encourage you to at least try. But if you do try, stick with us during these next few weeks, at least. We're still under heavy construction and the final forms of the site are not in place. You wouldn't look at an unfinished product and say, "Obviously this sucks because it isn't perfect." You gotta wait till we're finishing the site up, then you can decide whether it's worth it to you or not.

For those of you who are coming with us to the new site, I'm really grateful and excited to have you. I promise that we're gonna try new stuff on AA and make this a website experience you'll be thankful you moved into. We have a ton of ideas and to be honest, it's a fun place to be.

For those of you who this is my last update to you, it's been a treasure and a fun time. Thanks for being a part of my life, and for most of you, being my friend. I'm sorry you've decided to turn off this new experience, and I think it's too bad we couldn't of given it a go, but I understand. Believe me. We've seen a lot of stuff together, and I hope we see each other again someday. You're always free to send me a message on the new site and talk to me.

For all of you, thanks for being a part of WOTN. This has been an incredibly fun ride, if not a lifetime changing one for me. We had some sucky times, but we also had a lot of good ones. Whether you were here early in the site's history and stuck out till the end, or you got here recently and are seeing it close already, I am glad we had ya.

You guys are free to message me all of your questions and comments and thoughts on WOTN or make an account and question me on the new site. I will be leaving WOTN for good in the next few days, though, and I won't come back here to answer messages, so I encourage you to get them up soon.

It's been fun guys.

Last edited by quater on Fri Dec 24 2010, 07:01; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Yoyo

Post Fri Dec 24 2010, 06:21 by Yoyo

Broken Such a sad, beautiful message.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Fri Dec 24 2010, 20:28 by KarateKeyaQ

I tried to make an account but nothing was sent to my email so I can't verify it ):
    kai[bloodshot]

Post Fri Dec 24 2010, 23:09 by kai[bloodshot]

*Claps* beautiful message!!!

I joined the new site see you guys there!
    quater

Post Fri Dec 24 2010, 23:18 by quater

Try again, KKQ? ^^;; Cause I can't tell you why it'd do that.
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16

Post Sat Dec 25 2010, 14:46 by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

stunning message Hey guys~ This will probably be my last update 261502
    amaterasu

Post Sat Dec 25 2010, 19:04 by amaterasu

Can I say this?

/WOTN

Most assuredly, this is the post needed to end this site.
    Sapphire Dragon

Post Thu Jan 06 2011, 15:21 by Sapphire Dragon

i'll be making an account in the new site Happy hope to see you all in there :D
    Titaniumxvx

Post Thu Jan 06 2011, 20:13 by Titaniumxvx

amaterasu wrote:Can I say this?

/WOTN

Most assuredly, this is the post needed to end this site.

/WOTN

--Amaterasu.
    spyke543

Post Wed Jan 12 2011, 05:44 by spyke543

It's been fun Way of the Ninja.

With love,
    Spyke
    Little_Shiro

Post Wed Jan 12 2011, 17:25 by Little_Shiro

It surely has... Hey guys~ This will probably be my last update 261502
    dark_Raptor

Post Sat Feb 05 2011, 22:22 by dark_Raptor

The End.
    Clever90

Post Fri Jul 22 2011, 09:45 by Clever90

It's so sad, I have just joined...
    Well I hope you guys have good time;)

YouTube
    to MP3
    amaterasu

Post Thu Nov 17 2011, 20:04 by amaterasu

well the site moved to animearmageddon or something like that, but overall who knows if that is running anymore.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 23:14