WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one

BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one Empty Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one

Post by BlackRain Fri Dec 10 2010, 19:38

you are about to learn of a young man named Kazuya and his heroic acts and rebellions,
    his success and his failures. The man who defys nature and stood against Fate. An Angel and a Demon
    molded into one as an accident. But some of the greatest things in the world were accidents.

Chapter 1. Loss

I awoke to birds singing, as I stood a door creaked open and one of my vassles crept in.

"Its time to wake my Lord."

Ishizu, one of my maids. my mother took her out of poverty so i had a friend growing up

"thank you Ishizu, tell the cooks to prepare something...bloody."

"yes my Lord."

she blushed as i began to undress and darted off softly

i walked to the window ledge and gazed into the glimmering pool of water below I dove into the
    icy water.

the frigid water rushed over me. i grabbed my robe and went to breakfast.

at the table sat my father Sato and my brother Ireshima, I despised both of them.
    my father was a vulgar man and if my brother were to walk outside while it was raining,
    his nose would be so high up in the air he would drown...if dreams came true.

"Kazuya my son, too busy to sit next to your old man?"

"No Father, i just chose a seat."

"Kazuya where is your mother?"

"I don't know."

" you lie!"

"shes asleep upstairs." my brother chimed.
    BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one Empty Re: Fate of Two Hearts prolouge and Chapter one part one

Post by BlackRain Fri Dec 10 2010, 20:24

I sensed power and animosity looming around us.

"Kazuya, you must be more respectful to father."

Ireshima is the biggest suck up ever. He has a talent for telling people what the want to hear.

"I'll respect him when you two respect me."

"Im your father! I don't have to respect you!"

"then I won't respect you."

"insolent child!! you defy me!!!"

my father hurls his goblet at me and flips the table. I catch his goblet and drink his wine.

"Dear God you have bad taste."

i spit the wine on the floor and crush his goblet. my Father charges me howling madly. His fangs glaring in the pale light.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

my father is frightfly strong, a veteran of the Heavenly War. He fought as a fallen angel but repented, he caught me by my throat and started to crush my esophogus. As soon as his claws drew blood from my neck she arrived.

"Sato please stop!" my mother cries

"shut up!" he slung her to the floor

one thing...one little action set me off the sight of him abuseing my mother awakend my hidden power

"don't...y-you...ever...touch her again!"

I slammed my palm into his locked elbow dislocating it. as I recovered I hurled my fist into his jaw shattering the bone.

"Kazuya..."

"you BRAT!!" my father roared

"Sato no!!"

My father lifts his hand and a menicing orb of red light formed in his palm

my brother heard the distinct sound of my fathers energy signature and came running

"father no!!!"

with a hiss the crimson blast raced toward me and i was pushed.
    to my horror i saw the terror on my mothers face as the blast hit.

the wall gave way to the massive explosion and was obliterated leaving a gaping hole in our castle

I fell to my knees and cried...the emotional wall I had built...crumbled. but then...my tears stopped...I knew who was responsible. I felt for the first time my power, my darkness...it was intoxicating. I became sick with anger, seething with hatred and rage, Ive never felt this good. my vision was tinted red as the bloody haze overwhelmed me. my claws grew and my fangs grew longer and became more pointed and black horns extended from my temples

my muscles swelled with power and my aura grew black as death. my father and brother were stricken by fear and trembled as I entered the first stage of my demonic state. The ground shook and a sulferous stench filled the air

"Father..."

I rushed forward and thrust my claws into his chest, then in a fit of sadism I pulled apart his rib cage. I was sated, I felt the bloodlust drain but then i was gripped by fear. I felt the fullness of the demon. His bloodlust was unquenchable. HE turned and charged my brother and grabbed him by the throat and lifted him sevearl feet off the ground

my brother was powerful despite being an ass. he lifted his hand and cried aloud

"silver serpent heal this beast!"

a silver viper curls up my arm and sinks its fangs into my shoulder. I fell no pain, but warmth as i am taken by sleep

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 11:52