WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

my book im working on. feedback please!

BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    my book im working on. feedback please! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100my book im working on. feedback please! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

my book im working on. feedback please! Empty my book im working on. feedback please!

Post by BlackRain Wed Dec 08 2010, 21:24

ok. so im working on a book and im looking to publish when completed and id like some feedback i have receieved several opinions from people from all walks of life and if you love to ready fiction i reccomend my book. but it is anime and extremly gory and violent but not too big on swearing a few damn its and the occational f word but it really focuses on fighting
    Characters: Kazuya *main male lead*
    Ishizu *main female lead*
    Sato*father of kazuya*
    Ireshima*elder brother of kazuya*
    Sariyu*mother of kazuya*
    the listed characters are of the race of shinseiaku which translates to divine evil in japanese
    after the heavenly war between God and Lucifer, God created the demi-god order. this mixture of angels and demons were in charge of protecting the human world along with regular angels from any super natrual threats while God focused on keeping things together and keeping Lucifer inHell
    two demi gods clashed in opinions. Genocide, the demi god ofthe chaotic inferno disagreed with Oblivion, demi god of the voids mad ambition of consuming human souls to gain power. the two clashed and the collision of the inferno with void almost split the barrier betweenearth and hell.
    the demi god order fell from grace andGodthen created shinseiaku as their replacments.
    shinseiaku arethe offspring of a full blooded angel and a full blooded demon Kazuya and Ireshima are the 2 princes of the kingdom. Kazuya is hated byall except his mother, his maid Ishizu, and the people of his kingdom. his father targets him and his mother on a daily basis and his brother basks in the warm glow of his fathers affection.

the story is similar to dragon ball z in termsfist fights and like yu yu hakusho in terms of spirit energy attacks but the incorperations of their swords and the ability to channle their power thru their sword is what distinguishes it from the rest. Romance is a focus of this story as well as tragedy but it is for people of all kinds and is full of emotion and description

in closing, i would like comments and ideas on the story and ideas for a title as well. i have worked on this story for about 3 years now and still haven't picked a name for it lol. so any help will be much appreiciated
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    my book im working on. feedback please! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100my book im working on. feedback please! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Instinct: 26

my book im working on. feedback please! Empty Re: my book im working on. feedback please!

Post by Azarni_Rin Wed Dec 08 2010, 21:31

Haha this sounds awesome :D
    What about Split in Half as a title? :D or somethin like it
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :
    my book im working on. feedback please! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100my book im working on. feedback please! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

my book im working on. feedback please! Empty Re: my book im working on. feedback please!

Post by TheFirstKnight Wed Dec 08 2010, 21:42

How about you post it on some website and see the reactions to it? Maybe even post it here and let the comments commence!
    BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    my book im working on. feedback please! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100my book im working on. feedback please! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

AMP

Post by BlackRain Wed Dec 08 2010, 21:44

I am. im posting it on quizilla and here so you guys can read it too! i have alot of chapter written so new material will be available for a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 09:27