WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Akamii
Q
amaterasu
Koneko_Bozu8
Titaniumxvx
Brinckmyster
10 posters

IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications

Poll

You want more?

[ 6 ]
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications 2HwAlpQ40%IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications ORIszmu [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications 2HwAlpQ7%IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications ORIszmu [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications 2HwAlpQ13%IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications ORIszmu [13%] 
    [ 6 ]
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications 2HwAlpQ40%IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications ORIszmu [40%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Empty IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Oct 25 2007, 14:57

Disclaimer: All of the characters w/the exception of the Nekozumi family are not my creation! they belong to whoever wrote Naruto...

Oh, and I only half wrote the story... stupid characters keep writing themselves and I have no control over what they are doing when they do that!

Story written for Yami12 on dA, who is Ninetails here.

Part 1:
    Three ninjas dashed through the forest: Gaara of the Sand, Kankaro of the Sand, and Temari of the Sand. The three siblings had become a team of ninjas to rival all other teams with the exception of maybe the legendary Sanin. Gaara of the Sand was a small, short-red haired man with a gourd always attached to his back and the Japanese symbol for the word ‘love’ on his forehead, obviously the leader of the three. Kankaro of the Sand had strange purple marks across his face, hiding it from the world, wore black and was an averaged size young man with what looked like a corpse always attached to his back. Temari of the Sand was the only girl in this fearsome team, had a fan always with her attached to her back, in height somewhere between her to brothers with blonde hair that she parted into four tufts on her head. Two of them up top on either side, and two of them in the back so people usually did not notice these.

Temari of the Sand didn’t want to go back to Kanoha but Gaara had said that they needed the help of the Sand ninjas again and that he still had a debt to that Naruto of the leaf village and the Sand would continue to have friendly relations with Kanoha until Gaara felt his debt had been paid. Temari sighed as they dashed on their way to Kanoha.

“Are you still bothered by this mission Temari?” Gaara asked his sister. “At least you’ll fit in with their squad leader, you both thing everything is so boring and troublesome.”

Temari smiled inwardly but groaned outwardly. “Shikamaru will be with us the whole time then? That whiner? I can’t believe they made him leader!”

Kankaro rolled his eyes. He knew his sister respected Shikamaru but had no idea what was going on inside her heart. “You’d better get used to it Tem,” he used her old nickname, “if I heard Gaara right, Shikamaru will be our leader too after Gaara leaves us.”

Temari glared at Kankaro, not only had he called her by that… name…but, he was suggesting that she had not been listening when Gaara had given them their instructions. Reluctantly, she realized that she really did miss the part about Gaara leaving them after she had heard they had been spending time with Shikamaru. Fearing her brothers would see, Temari turned and started to grin to herself, wondering if Shikamaru had a nickname that he hated too. “That would make this mission simpler” she said barely audibly.

“You’re glad I’m leaving you with Shikamaru the Tem?” Gaara had heard her statement but not the contestation going on inside Temari’s head. Even though he knew better, Gaara was taking a cue from Kankaro and reverting to the name he called her when she was small. Temari had seemed like such a mouthful at the time and Tem was easier to say. Naruto had seemed to tell him that, even with a demon inside, he could still tease his teammates and be friends with them.

“You know I would rather you stay with us to keep that whining fool under control Gaar,” Temari said reverting back to his old nickname.

Gaara groaned as he realized he had hit a sore spot. “Sorry Temari, but I’ve got business elsewhere. You know that. Plus, I know how much you love looking at Kanoha men.”

“Kanoha men?” she asked with a giggle. “Does that mean Kankaro won’t be with me either? Or is he turning into a girl on us?”

“OW!” Kankaro groaned as Temari poked him n the ribs. “If you must know, I’ve got a different assignment than you Tema. But, Gaara needed us to be together for the journey to the leaf village” Kankaro said hesitantly, watching Gaara for cues to see if he needed to stop. Seeing none, he bowed his head toward Gaara as a gesture of respect and continued, “I’ll be traveling with that Ino girl and the other Kanoha girls chosen for this mission so you’ll have all the Kanoha boys that their leader chose to be with you. I guess you could say I will be second in command next to Shikamaru in a different group. Within his group, that will be you. Didn’t you hear this the first time Tem?”

It was Temari’s turn to growl. “STOP calling me that!!!!”
    Gaara snapped, “Kanker-sore, that’s enough!” Kankaro stopped dead in his tracks. Gaara had not called him by his old nickname sense they had entered into the academy so he took it as a bad sign. Gaara and Temari stopped beside him. “Guess it’s time for lunch then, “ Gaara sighed. “I had hoped we would be closer to Kanoha by now but Kankaro cannot subsist on as little food as Temari and I can. Let’s see what you made for us today Kanker.” Gaara winked at Kankaro and Kankaro visibly relaxed.
    Taking the food out, all the siblings ate in silence, thinking their own thoughts: Temari was thinking about what Kankaro had said, her beloved fan, and the Kanoha boys; Gaara about his gourd (his Mom), what Naruto had told him most recently, and his part of this mission; and Kankaro was thinking about his puppet, the Kanoha girls and his next meal.

“The Kanoha boys huh? No Kankaro or Gaara to hold me back from using my beloved fan? This could actually be fun… I wonder which boys other than Shikamaru are coming along? Probably that Choji but he is so much like Kanker-sore, always thinking about food. I can handle him with one hand tied behind my back and no fan. The bug guy… Shino? was it? He could be dangerous if I am not careful. Naruto? No, I think that is Gaara’s business in Kanoha… and Sauske’s gone now so that leaves Kiba? The dog dude? Neji? He is a scary one with those eyes that can see through everything… Rock Lee? He can only fight physically but he is faster than Gaara’s sand so that could be a problem… That is all unless we get some higher-ranking ninjas to come with us. It’d be fun to have it just me and Shikamaru…with Choji, Shino, and maybe Neji….” Temari thought as she slowly chewed her food.

Gaara chewed quickly and nervously as he thought, “Oh Mom, I hope I’m doing the right thing here! We have not been separated since the last time Kanoha needed our help when they were chasing that Sauske kid. Even my meetings with Naruto did not separate us siblings; Naruto just came to the Sand with… usually Hinata and Kiba, though sometimes Shino came too. Last time Naruto had been a little aloof when giving me advice on how to treat my teammates but it was also the first time I had told Naruto that my teammates were also my siblings. Naruto had seemed to say ‘tease them, they will think of you more like a person and less like a monster that way” but had not actually said anything. This mission was going to be interesting. I asked Tsunade about separating the guys and the girls, but she did not give me any reason for it and offered no objection when I put Temari with the guys and Kankaro with the girls. In fact, she seemed to like it. This whole mission is confusing and the only comfort I have is my Mom’s love in the form of the sand in my gourd. I am supposed to go with Naruto, Hinata, Kiba, Sakura, and Shino behind the other two teams and do what? Tsundade wasn’t very specific about that, she just said I’d know when the time came.”

“I hope my poor puppet doesn’t suffer the treatment I’ve seen Tema inflict upon her dolls… why did Gaara pair me with the girls? Especially that Ino character? All she seems to do is get inside people’s heads and that is disturbing! I wonder if the other girls are as creepy? Let’s see, there is Hinata who has those eyes that see everywhere, Sakura, who, if I have heard correctly, has become an excellent medic-ninja, and who else? Ten Ten. Whose scroll of kunai and daggers is anything but safe! I think I’d rather have Hinata, Sakura, and maybe Ten Ten but I don’t know who their Hokage decided to send in my group. Gar and Tema do not seem to think that food is important; I hope these girls are not all on a diet! That would make eating very tricky indeed.” Thought Kankaro as he chewed his food at a pace that was somewhere between Gaara’s and Temari’s.

Part 2:
    Nara Shikamaru was a bright young man, average in height, black eyes, with short jet black hair on his head, coming our the top in a tiny ponytail, tight shirts worn with an olive green vest covering it, his forehead protector on his right sleeve, black pants, and often chosen to be leader of teams. His best friend, Akimichi Choji, was a short, plump young man with short brown hair sticking out in two tufts on top of his head, green eyes, and spiral circles on his cheeks who seemed to always be eating, wore his forehead protector as part of his hat, often wore a green jacket and a yellow shirt that had the same spiral circle design as his cheeks. His hat looked kind of like a black piece of underwear upside down on his head, his blonde hair coming our wear the legs would in a piece of underwear. The last member of their original team, Yamanaka Ino, was a skinny, pale girl of average height with light blonde hair ending at her shoulders and blue eyes. She wore her forehead protector like a belt around her waist and often wore a long purple jumper. Her ex-best friend and long time rival, Haruno Sakura, had bright pink hair ending at the shoulders and blue-green eyes, was about the same propotions as Ino, but wore a red jumper with a white circle at the bottom of it, and her forehead protector was worn as a headband instead of a belt. Her only teammate left was Uzumaki Naruto, a young, shorter man with too much energy, a demon-fox trapped inside of him, blonde hair sticking our of his head in a messy bolob and bright blue eyes, who wore an orange jumpsuit and his forehead protector on his forehead.
    Hyuga Neji also wore his forehead protector on his forehead, hiding the curse seal that he’d received when he was little. Neji was average in height, had creepy purple eyes that he used for the Byakugan, wore a cream colored shirt and black pants, with long black hair ending in a ponytail at the small of his back. His teammate, Tenten, was a tallish young-looking girl, of average weight and black eyes, who wore a pink tank top and black pants, her forehead protector on her forehead, her dark black hair parted into two buns on either side of her head. A new addition to the genin, Nekozumi Yami was a girl of smaller hight (a little shorter than Gaara), jet black hair often done into pigtails making her look 5ish, bright green eyes resembling a cat's, triangular ears toward the top of her head, and dark tan skin from training in the sun too much. Wears her (Kanoha) forehead protector on her wrist like a bracelet, wears the same black pants as the other teamates, and a netted baby blue shirt with the Nekozumi clan symbol (a pair of yellow-green cat eyes in a black upside-down triangle) on the front. Is skinny from all the exercise but has an appetite to rival Choji's, always has her multi-colored cat, Itchi, with her and is often referred to as the 'cat-chick' like Kiba is the 'dog-dude' and Shino is the 'bug-guy'. The last member of the team was Hyuga Hinata, a shy average young woman who wore her forehead protector around her neck, had eyes that served the same purpose and looked like Neji’s, and wore a soft hoodie and dark blue pants.

Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Yami, Neji, Tenten, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata stood in front of the 5th, awaiting their orders. They all knew that Shikamaru would head this group as he was the highest-ranking ninja there but nobody had any idea what they were about to face.

“I want all the girls to stand on one side of the room, and all the boys to stand on the other.” Tsunade finally said, after they had stood in front of her for several minutes, “then, I will name three ninjas I want to stand in the middle.” The ninjas went to the respective sides of the room and Tsudane announce, “Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto step to the middle” they glanced at each other in surprise, but did what she said. “You three will accompany Gaara on a mission, the boys will accompany Temari, and the girls will listen to Kankaro, understood?”

After receiving the appropriate reaction, she continued, “within these groups, there will be a second-in-command. This is a B-class mission. Shikamaru, Sakura, and Ino, please stay to receive further instructions. The rest of you are dismissed to get ready. You leave as soon as the Sand ninjas are ready.”

With that, all exept Shikamaru, Sakura, and Ino left. The remaining three lined up in front of their Hokage awaiting further instructions. Ino and Sakura seemed surprised that the 5th would’ve picked them but steeled themselves to whatever task lay ahead.

“Good.” Tsunade said, “Shikamaru will be the main leader of all three groups, we needed Yami on this mission so you could all communicate as you won’t be able to use the normal forms of communication. Sakura! Hinata will be your main source of information and Gaara your main leader. He’ll let you know what to do. Remember that you are the only medi-nin on this mission! You are dismissed!” Sakura left looking rather stupefied. “Ino! You will be under Kankaro’s command. Yami will be an intrigal part of every team, I leave her to you. Remember that this is her first mission without a Jounin to watch over her. She is key to the success of this mission as you won’t be able to talk to the other groups. That will be Yami’s responsibility though I’m certain you’ll find her usefull in other areas as well. She will be looking to you for guidance and I expect you to give it to her! Dismissed.” With that, Ino left looking determined, Tsunade assumed that she went to find Yami and discover what else she could do.

“Shikamaru.” Tsunade went on less sternly, “I don’t need to tell you how important Neji is to this mission nor do I need to tell you that Temari will be resistant to your lead, nor do I need to tell you what a dangerous mission this is. What I do need to tell you is the reason for this mission, that not even Gaara knows what I’m about to tell you, and that Yami has special considerations you need to know about.” Shikamaru’s only response was to mutter “How troublesome” and drop to his thinking stance.

Tsunade watched him drop to a croutch and put his hands in his lap in an upside-down circle, his pinky fingers closes to his body. “Good, I’m afraid you’re going to have to think like that a lot on this mission.” She said approvingly. “Now, listen carfully. Yami has an older sister that disappeared on a mission years ago. Rumor has it she’s serving as a ninja for the country of the Mist. Seeing as you have to pass through this country to get to you destination, you may run into Yaouri, and/or her cat, Chatte. Yami will recognize them immediately but can’t be allowed to talk to her, understood?”

Links to the rest can be found here: http://brinckmyster.deviantart.com/art/Yami12-s-bday-present-IDAC-49186913

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23 2007, 19:19; edited 3 times in total
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Empty Re: IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Oct 25 2007, 20:14

What a wordy title but I love your story so far!

A diet.....Kankaro wants to eat?

That's funny..
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 9895
    What's up Tab : When you laugh, I laugh
    When you cry, I cry
    And when you jump off a bridge and kill yourself, I'll be the first one to cry at your funeral
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 60
    Power: 60
    Instinct: 60

IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Empty Re: IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Thu Oct 25 2007, 20:31

nyan...more plz ^-^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Thu Oct 25 2007, 20:51

i'm a pumpkin!!! ^^
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    When you cry, I cry
    And when you jump off a bridge and kill yourself, I'll be the first one to cry at your funeral
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Thu Oct 25 2007, 21:00

nyan...sugoi ^-^

I'm a peanut

*takes out a pair of glasses, a top hat, and a cane*
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5310
    What's up Tab : I failed.
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: ZerQ
    Power: ZerQ
    Instinct: ZerQ

Post by Q Thu Oct 25 2007, 22:02

FOR SPARTAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Oct 25 2007, 22:37

IDAC is what I usually call it, but that's the full title...

...yes, Kankaro wants to eat.

...as for the rest of you.... what the? ???  
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    When you cry, I cry
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Thu Oct 25 2007, 23:03

^-^
    Akamii
    Akamii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1738
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP

Post by Akamii Fri Oct 26 2007, 01:18

I like it
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Oct 26 2007, 14:42

Thank you.  I think I'll put more up sometime today...
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by Kiami Fri Oct 26 2007, 14:54

Oh, caught my intrest!
    That's great!
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Oct 26 2007, 18:19

Thank you!  I try to write well, but sometimes....
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Tue Nov 27 2007, 17:08

*hits you over the head with IUCC*
    WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE SAYING THEY CAN'T DO SOMETHING????
    Cheese!!
    You write awesomely!!
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Nov 27 2007, 19:16

Cheese? *eats any and all cheese nearby* nummy!  Plus, I'm not writing this... the stupid characters are!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Nov 27 2007, 19:23

True....
    The characters stole part of my book... I had to delete a page of it 'cause it made no sense when I thought about it...
    *ties up Sean and Theo*
    Bleh.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Nov 27 2007, 19:36

Well, I'm trying to harness these guys, but it's not easy... you need to read what's up on dA... I hardly have anything up here!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Wed Nov 28 2007, 04:33

I know that! Cheese!
    Leashes on imaginary characters don't hold too well...
    *deletes two pages of story*
    Ugh... They stole it again... It made absolutely no sense, this time!
    Sigh...
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Wed Nov 28 2007, 14:33

yea... not much fun trying to keep the imaginary characters in line...
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Wed Nov 28 2007, 19:14

Yup...
    I hate it, I'm working on five different parts of the story at once... The ending and the middle and the... place I've gotten to going in order... *blink*
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Wed Nov 28 2007, 19:44

wait... say what?
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Nov 30 2007, 02:28

Exactly!
    I'm working on the middle of my story.
    I'm working on a different part of the middle of my story.
    I'm working on my story in general (working on chapter 17 after having finished chapter 16, etc.)
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Nov 30 2007, 18:35

uh... okay...
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sat Dec 01 2007, 01:00

That's how I feel...
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:26

wonderful... you think I should put more up here yet?
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sun Dec 02 2007, 04:36

Go for it!
    Oh Yeah!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 01:29