WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Envy'sWrath
Lil Kit Kat
azuki_dashi16
KarateKeyaQ
SickSelfishSyQo
Shadowed Glass
kai[bloodshot]
Toshii
Zergio
Titaniumxvx
Saiyo
15 posters

The Bar

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 00:49

Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:Hey Q

how are you, and whats up?

Not bad, though a bit hungry.

Just working on the website and the like. ^^ You?

aww then go eat.

Oh kool, i'm drawing, and stuff yeah lol
    There is nothing to eat! But I have a bag of chips and I am going to town on them.

Oh! Pictures! Of what?

Omnomnom! : P

Oh of my DnD Character and Magnus Bane from "City of Bones"

Exactly!

City of Bones? What is that?
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : The Bar - Page 2 Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100The Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Post by Zergio Mon Nov 15 2010, 00:50

Titan: Oh, your too kind, Friend~ Blushing

Q: Aaaaah~
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Nov 15 2010, 00:52

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:Heya and a salutations to Q!

I was quite pleased too if I say so myself!

You should be! It's a rare and medal worthy task! ^^

Ahah! Do my eyes deceive! Rare and medal worthy? I am flattered.

Do tell me! What have you been up to this interesting Sunday?

A lot! Talking with Yoyo, mostly. Working on some avatar work. And about to get started working on some WOTN work.

I do miss talking to my old pal! Do tell her that I miss Yoyo's company as it has been too, too long!

The Bar - Page 2 543806

And I suppose it is fair to say a new avatar is in the works?

I just let her know, that!

No no! My avatar is constantly being updated. ^^ There's 110 avatars currently set to change at refresh, however, there will be a lot more when I am finished with it. Easily 150.

A great thank you.

No wonder every time I see you around, your avatar is always different to the point where I am constantly guessing what I shall see next! What a wondrous surprise. 150...My word! The chameleon Avatar.

It's weird because whenever I think of people, I think of their avatar first.

Yes! Every single time you refresh it it will provide you with a different avatar. ^^ I am animating every single episode of two arcs in One Piece. Two of the best arcs in all of Anime. But since I have already done the episodes that have come out, I have to wait for each weeks new episode to add more.

True! But everyone knows me for my moving action avatars.

My! Every single episode....What a One piece Fan! That must be your favorite anime, huh?

I never cease to be amuse by the changing scenes for sure, those are the best! I do remember once that you had a stagnant avatar.

Not every! Just the last 60 or so. One Piece is definitely my favorite Anime. ^^ Was that a doubt, though?

I have had many stagnant avatars. Right now the FMA avatar is showing because the OP one was being stupid.

No doubt! No doubts cast! I was merely wondering since I know you have also seen Naruto and FMA and how they compare to One Piece.

FMA Avatar! I had noticed in delight!

One Piece trumps them. By far. Although Yoyo argues that FMA is better. FMA:Brotherhood/Manga and One Piece are both amazing sees either way.

I never got very far into One Piece so I would agree with Yoyo but that would be unfair and evil of me!

Must...make...a ...fair...decision! I also never read a word of the FMA manga.

I am not a connoisseur but a dabbler! I admit.
    You really should watch One Piece more. You'd like it. Ask Zergio. He recently watched it and he liked it.

I am a dabbler myself. I just know what to dabble in. ^_~

I should try with more vigor but it's been over a year. (A Year of no anime/manga!)

Come now! I trust you to be an Otaku Fan of sorts.

The Bar - Page 2 812887 Honesty is the best policy! ^_~
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 00:55

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

A lot! Talking with Yoyo, mostly. Working on some avatar work. And about to get started working on some WOTN work.

I do miss talking to my old pal! Do tell her that I miss Yoyo's company as it has been too, too long!

The Bar - Page 2 543806

No no! My avatar is constantly being updated. ^^ There's 110 avatars currently set to change at refresh, however, there will be a lot more when I am finished with it. Easily 150.

A great thank you.

No wonder every time I see you around, your avatar is always different to the point where I am constantly guessing what I shall see next! What a wondrous surprise. 150...My word! The chameleon Avatar.

Yes! Every single time you refresh it it will provide you with a different avatar. ^^ I am animating every single episode of two arcs in One Piece. Two of the best arcs in all of Anime. But since I have already done the episodes that have come out, I have to wait for each weeks new episode to add more.

My! Every single episode....What a One piece Fan! That must be your favorite anime, huh?

I never cease to be amuse by the changing scenes for sure, those are the best! I do remember once that you had a stagnant avatar.

Not every! Just the last 60 or so. One Piece is definitely my favorite Anime. ^^ Was that a doubt, though?

I have had many stagnant avatars. Right now the FMA avatar is showing because the OP one was being stupid.

No doubt! No doubts cast! I was merely wondering since I know you have also seen Naruto and FMA and how they compare to One Piece.

One Piece trumps them. By far. Although Yoyo argues that FMA is better. FMA:Brotherhood/Manga and One Piece are both amazing sees either way.

I never got very far into One Piece so I would agree with Yoyo but that would be unfair and evil of me!

You really should watch One Piece more. You'd like it. Ask Zergio. He recently watched it and he liked it.

I should try with more vigor but it's been over a year. (A Year of no anime/manga!)

That is pathetic! You are quite sad!

I do not see myself as an Otaku. ^^
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Nov 15 2010, 00:58

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

The Bar - Page 2 543806

A great thank you.

If you say so! Is it me? Though I may ask! Q, I have looked all around me and I have not seen who you were addressing as 'Sad'!

Where is this sad sap? They are clearly no where to be found! (Sad simpleton must be hiding again!)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:01

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

The Bar - Page 2 543806

A great thank you.

If you say so! Is it me? Though I may ask! Q, I have looked all around me and I have not seen who you were addressing as 'Sad'!

Where is this sad sap? They are clearly no where to be found! (Sad simpleton must be hiding again!)

The person who hasn't seen a new anime or read a new manga in a year! That is not good!

Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    The Bar - Page 2 Alicetogetherdfhb
    The Bar - Page 2 RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Post by Saiyo Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:03

quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:Hey Q

how are you, and whats up?

Not bad, though a bit hungry.

Just working on the website and the like. ^^ You?

aww then go eat.

Oh kool, i'm drawing, and stuff yeah lol
    There is nothing to eat! But I have a bag of chips and I am going to town on them.

Oh! Pictures! Of what?

Omnomnom! : P

Oh of my DnD Character and Magnus Bane from "City of Bones"

Exactly!

City of Bones? What is that?

Its a book, one of many to a series. It really good. its about a girl who's mother gets kidnapped by demons and theirs these people called shadow hunters who are part angel/human who hunt demons and keep the peace between humans and downworlders[Warlocks, vampires, werewolves, Fairy's] The shadow hunters help the girl find her mother and stuff but there is many twist a turns and secrets along the way. The great thing about this book is every things fits Vampires are vampires, Werewolves are werewolves, and the Warlocks well Magnus is a Warlock and he Sparkles but he flamboyantly Bi so in the sense that make more sense the a Vampire.

its kinda hard to explain it but really its great and if i know one thing This series is a 1000 X better the twilight will ever be.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:04

Well I am glad you like that story, then, Saiyo!

I was never really into Twilight. It didn't interest me, and still doesn't. ^^
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:05

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

The Bar - Page 2 543806

A great thank you.

The person who hasn't seen a new anime or read a new manga in a year! That is not good!

The burns! But I meant in general, animes and mangas. Let alone take the leap of trying anything new!

The Bar - Page 2 507528 Sometimes I think about it though! (That is pretty great if I do say so! One golden sticker? No?)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:06

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

The Bar - Page 2 543806

A great thank you.

The burns! But I meant in general, animes and mangas. Let alone take the leap of trying anything new!

The Bar - Page 2 507528 Sometimes I think about it though! (That is pretty great if I do say so! One golden sticker? No?)

Do you want to try a new series? I can recommend some excellent ones, depending on your taste.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:08

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

The Bar - Page 2 543806

A great thank you.

Do you want to try a new series? I can recommend some excellent ones, depending on your taste.

My expectations are not sky high at this point being off it for so long but sure!

Could you list your top 2 or 3 in your opinion? That'll be splendid.
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:11

quater wrote:Well I am glad you like that story, then, Saiyo!

LOL i hated twilight it so dumb. when i found this book i was like "this is great!"
    while many told me it sound just like twilight. It is not the many girl isn't useless she isn't hopefessly in love with some dumb sparkley ass. There so many twist in this story you'll be like "what! how could that be!" that and its longer then that sorry ass novel...really there's a prequel and still have three more books to the main and two more for the perquel and it came out the same year twilight did. GOD i hate twilight!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:11

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

The Bar - Page 2 543806

A great thank you.

My expectations are not sky high at this point being off it for so long but sure!

Code Geass, Durarara, and if you're in the mood for something light and comical, then Fairy Tail.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:13

Whoa! Are my eyes deceiving?

Saiyo is one of the first few of people I have ever encountered to dislike Twilight.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:14

Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:Well I am glad you like that story, then, Saiyo!

LOL i hated twilight it so dumb. when i found this book i was like "this is great!"
    while many told me it sound just like twilight. It is not the many girl isn't useless she isn't hopefessly in love with some dumb sparkley ass. There so many twist in this story you'll be like "what! how could that be!" that and its longer then that sorry ass novel...really there's a prequel and still have three more books to the main and two more for the perquel and it came out the same year twilight did. GOD i hate twilight!

I can tell! Well it sounds like an interesting read, so hey! ^^
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:17

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

The Bar - Page 2 543806

A great thank you.

Code Geass, Durarara, and if you're in the mood for something light and comical, then Fairy Tail.

Light and comical...Then...

Fairy Tail does sound fascinating! Exactly what I was in the mood for. Comedy!

Had me at the word, "comical" I'll check it out.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:20

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:

The Bar - Page 2 543806

A great thank you.

Light and comical...Then...

Fairy Tail does sound fascinating! Exactly what I was in the mood for. Comedy!

Had me at the word, "comical" I'll check it out.

Really? Interesting!

To be honest, if you're really looking for a comedy, One Piece is a better choice. It's very funny.
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:20

Titaniumxvx wrote:Whoa! Are my eyes deceiving?

Saiyo is one of the first few of people I have ever encountered to dislike Twilight.
    No Tani ur ears don't deceive you.

never have i ever liked twilight ever! I read two pages and literally said this book is a load of crap! My friends have read it talked about it and i am appalled by it. Twilight twinks be hate-en me...
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:30

*forgot3n*
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:32

Zergio wrote:*forgot3n*

*hugs*

no you are not!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:33

I didn't know how to reply to Ah Zerg!
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:33

Saiyo wrote:

*hugs*

no you are not!

Awws, thx ^^

and I use a 3 when im not serious ^^
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:34

quater wrote:I didn't know how to reply to Ah Zerg!

I know, I just said that as a reason to post. when I use 3, im not serious ^^
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:35

Zergio wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:

*hugs*

no you are not!

Awws, thx ^^

and I use a 3 when im not serious ^^

so i wanted to hug someone i do it randomly.... duh!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 15 2010, 01:36

Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:I didn't know how to reply to Ah Zerg!

I know, I just said that as a reason to post. when I use 3, im not serious ^^

Oh okay. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 04:34