WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
theBOSS.
ThiCup
azuki_dashi16
Titaniumxvx
Mai-chan
Toshii
Mikel
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
SickSelfishSyQo
Zergio
KarateKeyaQ
Banouin
Shadowed Glass
quater
18 posters

The Bar

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Bar - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Bar - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:21

Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:Haha! Amazing, right? The series is beast. And you're just getting to the really good stuff.

With Azuki? What happened? And homework. Curse.

Same. ^^

I know :3 OP is the best Anime I've ever seen~

Well, there were problems that ended up turning big. One was because...... to be truthful, we didn't rly know eachother. We have the feelings and everything, but we hardly tell eachother about ourselfs. We agreed to work on it, but Zuki's problem is...... she sucks at explaining things, so its tough to tell me about herself. Im working on her getting to know me..... but, as for her, it will take time. I feel like I might have to pressure her to, but yet, it also feels like I should let her do it on her own..... problem with that idea is.... after 9 months together, she still can't explain things to me. Sometimes, she can't even explain how her day went.

Well, Fast Food places are best too start. Lots of em, decent pay, and as long as I raise enough money for the plane ticket, im happy ^^

Tell me about it. One Piece is the best series ever written.

Yikes, that is frustrating. For me with Yoyo I have to try and know as much as possible. Because it's how you learn about them. So yeah. That is pretty big. Wish you th best.

I understand. ^_^

Going as far as it has is a record all its own. Where its still gotta go will be VERY hard to top. I mean, they can make the adventures on one island stratch to over 10 episodes ^^ Even if you exclude the fillers, thats still alot of episodes and awesomeness~

One thing I learned is that she loves poetry~ Luckly, im excelent with poetry. Contest winner 2 years in a row~

Wouldn't you agree? Even if the ladder gives you splinters, you'll still be happy when you reach the top

Right? The series is long and awesome. Keep going! The series, as hard as it is to believe, gets better. Stay the course my friend.

Wow, that's really cool! Tell her to post some WOTN poetry dude.

....Eh, I really hate splinters. Um, the only problem with fast food is it quite literally steals all your free time.
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : The Bar - Page 4 Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100The Bar - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:25

quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:Haha! Amazing, right? The series is beast. And you're just getting to the really good stuff.

Same. ^^

Well, there were problems that ended up turning big. One was because...... to be truthful, we didn't rly know eachother. We have the feelings and everything, but we hardly tell eachother about ourselfs. We agreed to work on it, but Zuki's problem is...... she sucks at explaining things, so its tough to tell me about herself. Im working on her getting to know me..... but, as for her, it will take time. I feel like I might have to pressure her to, but yet, it also feels like I should let her do it on her own..... problem with that idea is.... after 9 months together, she still can't explain things to me. Sometimes, she can't even explain how her day went.

Well, Fast Food places are best too start. Lots of em, decent pay, and as long as I raise enough money for the plane ticket, im happy ^^

Yikes, that is frustrating. For me with Yoyo I have to try and know as much as possible. Because it's how you learn about them. So yeah. That is pretty big. Wish you th best.

I understand. ^_^

Going as far as it has is a record all its own. Where its still gotta go will be VERY hard to top. I mean, they can make the adventures on one island stratch to over 10 episodes ^^ Even if you exclude the fillers, thats still alot of episodes and awesomeness~

One thing I learned is that she loves poetry~ Luckly, im excelent with poetry. Contest winner 2 years in a row~

Wouldn't you agree? Even if the ladder gives you splinters, you'll still be happy when you reach the top

Right? The series is long and awesome. Keep going! The series, as hard as it is to believe, gets better. Stay the course my friend.

....Eh, I really hate splinters. Um, the only problem with fast food is it quite literally steals all your free time.

I won't stop till OP stops. Thats still a long ways away~

She can't write poetry well. Im the one who makes the poetry..... mushy poetry at that >///>

That is very true. But, I'd rather give it up if I could spend a couple weeks with her~~~~~ Like, 3-4 days a week, no more then that
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:28

Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:

Same. ^^

I understand. ^_^

She can't write poetry well. Im the one who makes the poetry..... mushy poetry at that >///>

That is very true. But, I'd rather give it up if I could spend a couple weeks with her~~~~~ Like, 3-4 days a week, no more then that

Ten years away. Did you know the early East blue was all a prologue till the actual story? The story didn't start till they got to the Grand Line.

OH! Sorry, misread that* You should post the poetry is what I should of said. Haha, sensitive guy.

Just be careful. It has a way of stealing all your time.
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:32

quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:

Same. ^^

I understand. ^_^

Ten years away. Did you know the early East blue was all a prologue till the actual story? The story didn't start till they got to the Grand Line.

OH! Sorry, misread that* You should post the poetry is what I should of said. Haha, sensitive guy.

Interesting. I never knew that, but it does make sense.

I might post other poetry, but the poetry for Zuki will never be released. Plus, I don't do poetry much anyways.

Yeah, that is true. but, if I can get a job at the A&W nearby, im guarantied at least 30 minutes-one hour freetime per day. Thx to my phone, I got MSN and internet where ever I go~
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:34

Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:

Same. ^^

I understand. ^_^

I might post other poetry, but the poetry for Zuki will never be released. Plus, I don't do poetry much anyways.

Yeah, that is true. but, if I can get a job at the A&W nearby, im guarantied at least 30 minutes-one hour freetime per day. Thx to my phone, I got MSN and internet where ever I go~

Mhm! But no other story spends the first 100 chapters just writing the prologue.

That's okay. I somewhat understand. That's pretty personal.

Oh, what kind of phone is that? I need that brothah.
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:43

quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:

Same. ^^

I understand. ^_^

Mhm! But no other story spends the first 100 chapters just writing the prologue.

Thats very impressive~

Besides..... Most poetry is made for only one person to read, and thats whom I made it for. If anyone else reads it....... its probably gonna seem rly weird to em XD; First year I won the contest, It was about how much I dispised valentines day XD; This was before Zuki. The other time.... it was kinda questioning bout "love". People seem to be attracted by looks and popularity, so I questioned it with my poem. First year, I tied. Second year, I won, no tie.

Its a LG touch phone with a internal keyboard. Very handy~ The entire time I've used it, I never thought of getting a blackberry or Iphone. May not be as fancy, but its prdy damn good, has excellent functions, and, as long as it works, you won't rly need to replace it. MSN does cost per month, but, still, its nice to chat with Zuki on long bus rides~

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:46

Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:

Same. ^^

I understand. ^_^

Thats very impressive~

Besides..... Most poetry is made for only one person to read, and thats whom I made it for. If anyone else reads it....... its probably gonna seem rly weird to em XD; First year I won the contest, It was about how much I dispised valentines day XD; This was before Zuki. The other time.... it was kinda questioning bout "love". People seem to be attracted by looks and popularity, so I questioned it with my poem. First year, I tied. Second year, I won, no tie.

Its a LG touch phone with a internal keyboard. Very handy~ The entire time I've used it, I never thought of getting a blackberry or Iphone. May not be as fancy, but its prdy damn good, has excellent functions, and, as long as it works, you won't rly need to replace it. MSN does cost per month, but, still, its nice to chat with Zuki on long bus rides~

I know~ I hope someday to write as good as he does.

That is very true. I love how everyone hates Valentines till they have someone to share it with. Nice work. ^^

Man, I have what I call a Verizon plain. Cheapest worst phone you can get.
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:01

quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:

Same. ^^

I understand. ^_^

Thats very impressive~

I know~ I hope someday to write as good as he does.

That is very true. I love how everyone hates Valentines till they have someone to share it with. Nice work. ^^

Man, I have what I call a Verizon plain. Cheapest worst phone you can get.

Man, with WOTNopolis, I say you you could end up using anime as a carrer

Well, jealousy envelops our veins till "she/he" comes along. I mean, whats worse then seeing couples on valentines day when your alone? Alot of things, but still, its kinda depressing.

That does suck :/ but... I dunno how much it costs right now, but I believe its cheeper then a backberry/Iphone. It supports games, when you flip it open, you can have speaker phone, can take some shocking good pics. Like, I can take pics of at least 1000x800, zoom in, and have it in good quality~ Like, if I take a picture of a rabbit like that, but its a bit small in the pic, I can just zoom in ^^

But, things you might use from it?

1: MSN. Cost.... maybe 10-15 dollars, but if your a constant user of MSN, and go to alot of places, its a great way to keep in touch.

2: My E-mail.Only 1 huge flaw with this. I can tell you if you want. But other then that, it allows you to: Reply, Create new message, delete message, save draft, and some other functions.

3: Internal Keyboard: This is where it gets good~ Other then some slight modifications with the symbols, its exactly like a keyboard. It even has bumps on F and J
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:03

I am touched that you think so highly of WOTNOPOLIS, but I don't have any artistic capabilities, and a life of anime/manga is extremely rough. It'd be fun, though.

I suppose. Valentines day really didn't bother me. I loved the candy they gave out for it. It was all real tasty.

It sounds like a phone I need to get.

What was it again? Lg?
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:10

quater wrote:I am touched that you think so highly of WOTNOPOLIS, but I don't have any artistic capabilities, and a life of anime/manga is extremely rough. It'd be fun, though.

I suppose. Valentines day really didn't bother me. I loved the candy they gave out for it. It was all real tasty.

It sounds like a phone I need to get.

What was it again? Lg?

Well, it is a nice thought ^^

I didn't like the cinnamon hearts till I got used to the feeling

LG. Not exactly sure which brand, but they got good phones ^^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:19

Really? I just saw it as yummy food. ^^

LG it is!
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:20

It was always too hot for me.

Very well Sir Q
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:32

Oh man! That is a shame.

So what is up dude?
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:33

Random things. Like, Charlie the Unicorn
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:35

Oh, I remember that video. Wow. Old!
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:36

Its so ridiculous, its funny~

Im also reading a Lemon Jello gave me
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Bar - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:40

Lemon jello??
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:41

Jello! I haven't had any in a long time...
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:42

[quote="SickSelfishSyQo"]Lemon jello??[/quote

Jello is a nickname I gave to Yuki

She wrote a lemon, and let me read it
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:43

quater wrote:Jello! I haven't had any in a long time...

I know, right?
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Bar - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:43

I had some saturday! The Bar - Page 4 102337 Lots and lots of jello. Of all different flavors!

Zerg - Ooooooh! I see now. My bad ^^;
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:43

I haven't seen Yuki in forever.

Homeade Jello is the best. That comes from the little box and you make it yourself?~ OH man.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:44

SickSelfishSyQo wrote:

I had some saturday! The Bar - Page 4 102337 Lots and lots of jello. Of all different flavors!

You Jello mogul!
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:44

SickSelfishSyQo wrote:

Its ok ^^ I haven't used it for awhile
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:45

quater wrote:I haven't seen Yuki in forever.

Homeade Jello is the best. That comes from the little box and you make it yourself?~ OH man.

She's always on facebook

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 01:06