WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tragedy Under the Stars

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Tragedy Under the Stars Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tragedy Under the Stars Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Tragedy Under the Stars Empty Tragedy Under the Stars

Post by Destinykil Wed Oct 06 2010, 01:24

The day started like any other, a boring day in class with Emi staring out the window. The outside scenery was gorgeous. Trees in full bloom, the greenest grass around, various flowers scattered throughout the fields, and a few butterflies every now and then. In the background, the teacher’s voice was going on and on about something but Emi didn’t care. She just wanted to escape this place and play outside. Emi noticed a snapping sound which caused her head to jerk back to the classroom. The teacher was hovering over her snapping his fingers over and over.

“Is there something outside more interesting than chemistry Ms. Emi? Please tell.” Barked the teacher.

“No sir. Sorry, it won’t happen again, I promise.” Replied Emi is a sympathetic tone.

Just pay attention, this will be on the midterm and your grades need improvement.”

Emi nodded and the teacher made his way back to the chalkboard in the front of the classroom. Her eyes kept shifting around the classroom. From student to student to various things in the room itself such as the bookshelf, the gum stains on the carpet, and the chalk marks all over the teacher’s pants. The teacher continues to ramble on about chemicals but Emi soon tunes it out and begins daydreaming about what she wants to do after the bell rings. Time quickly passes before a loud buzzing noise breaks her from her dream. She snaps back into reality and notices all the kids getting up leaving the classroom cluttered together. She quickly scrambles to her feet and packs all her books into her bag and bolts for the door. She hears the intercom telling the students, “have a nice day, see you Monday.” Emi noticed whoever made that announcement at the end of the day was really just wasting their time, no one listens to that. She walks down the corridor and approaches a large metal locker and drops her bag at her feet in front of it. Emi grabs hold of the dial and turns it a few times each way before it clicks and unlocks. She props open the door and stuffs her bag into it. She sighs after the bag is completely in and she closes her locker. It’s the weekend which means free time for her and her friends.
    Emi pushes her way through the crowded hallways towards the exit of the school. As she approaches, the fresh air hits her face and she takes a deep inhale. “So invigorating” she thought. As she exhales she makes her way down the steps and towards the bus waiting to take her home. Emi was a short girl about 5.3, 135 pounds, slender figure, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. She was very soft-spoken among unfamiliar people, but very outgoing with her close friends. She was intelligent when she needed to be and had a sarcastic side. Emi didn’t have a car yet because her father refused to get her one until she smartened up in school. Her parents were divorced. Emi approached the bus and walked up the three steps and took a seat towards the middle. She always saved a seat for her clumsy friend Bren who was always one of the last to get in the bus. She leaned her head against the window and saw Bren rushing to the bus. On the way he tripped and hit the ground hard with a thud. His backpack went flying and papers flew everywhere from it. She covered her mouth with her hand while giggling. Bren got up, brushed himself off and collected his things quickly. He walked to the bus now because he noticed his shoe lace was dangling and that was the cause of his fall. Bren got on the bus and Emi waved at him calling him over. Bren smiled and took his seat next to her. Bren was a tall boy, 6’2, 185 pounds, black hair, and green eyes. He is very clumsy but has a good build. Bren was very outspoken and played football for the school. He has a crush on Emi but it too shy to act on it. Bren bent down and tied his shoe quickly.

“Hey Emi; thanks for saving me a seat. I never know why I am always the last person on the bus. Oh well. Anyways, how was chemistry class?”

“It was boring as always Bren. No problem on the seat save, it’s the least I can do for my best friend right?” replied Emi with a large smile.

Bren smiled back and patted her head. Emi didn’t like that too much because it messed up her hair but it never stopped Bren from doing it. The bus doors closed and it began rolling away from the school. Emi sighed with relief as the school disappeared in the background. She looked over at Bren who was busy trying to reorganize all the papers that flew out of his bag when he fell. She noticed a particular paper in the stack with an ‘F’ on it as a grade. She decided it wasn’t that important and rested her head back against the window glass for the ride. Bren finished putting away his papers and nudged Emi with his elbow. She turned her head without it leaving contact with the window and blinked at him.

“This is my stop. I’ll see you later I’m sure? Got to go wash-up and do some homework. Later Emi!”

With those words, Bren smiled and waved while leaving the bus. She watched as he walked up the driveway into his house. She was smiling the whole time. Could it be possible Emi had a small crush on Bren as well? The bus began to move forward again leaving Bren’s house in the distance. The bus ride from his house to hers was quite short as the bus stopped again 10 minutes later. She got up, and left the bus. Her dad’s Mercedes was already in the driveway so she knew he was home. Usually her dad got home at a later time. She shrugged and opened the front door and walked in. She rounded the hall corner to the kitchen and saw her dad sitting at the table with his laptop out. Her dad worked in the stock exchange, buying and selling so he was always on the computer and the phone. “Hey daddy, I’m home.” Her dad waved her off with one hand while his eyes remain glued to the screen. She pouted her lips and left the kitchen heading for her room. The front of her door had a giant sign on it reading ‘Don’t enter’; Emi loved her privacy at home. She swung open the door and entered her room. Posters of bands all over the walls, CD’s scattered on her dresser, clothes on the floor, and her bed unmade. Emi took a large step before leaping onto her bed. It was like lying on a cloud of pillows. Before she could get too comfortable, her pocket began vibrating. Emi pulled out her phone and slide opens the keyboard. The text was from Bren, it made her crack a small smile. The text read, “Emi, movies 2nite w/me?” Emi hated deciphering text lingo but she knew what it meant. For minutes she left the reply screen blank contemplating an answer. She always doubted herself thinking ‘what if?’ She finally began typing, “Heyyyy Bren, sure! What movie do you want to go see? Who else is going…?”
    She never wanted to be a third wheel especially to the boy she had a crush on. She rummaged her bed for the TV remote and turned it on. Some lame drama show was on TV; she turned down the volume and began flipping through the channels. Emi got worried when Bren didn’t respond after five minutes but she let it be and finally stopped at a channel. Her favorite detective show was on. Emi propped her back against her headboard and turned up the volume. As time elapsed; still no text. But she didn’t care at the moment. Her show always made her happy. Finally, a half hour later, her phone began vibrating again; she scrambled for it and looked at the screen. The text was from Bren, she held the phone close to her chest hoping for the answer she wanted to see. She clicked open and read the text. “Idk what movie yet, and just us 2.” Emi felt a sudden rush of heat fill her body. The text was just perfect, alone time for the two to really get closer. Emi wanted to make her move but never knew how Bren felt. She replied with a time to leave and connected her phone to the charger. She gathered some clothes and left her room heading for the shower.

“EMI! Come out here please, we need to talk.” Yelled her father.

“Dad, I’m in the shower, give me some time ok?” relied Emi in a moody tone.

Her dad rose from his seat in the kitchen and sneaked into her room. He grabbed her phone from the charger and began flipping through texts. He was reading her whole inbox. The times of each message sent, the dates of each message, and the contacts from which the messages were sent. Emi comes into the room in a robe and towel around the head with her mouth wide open. She rushes up to her dad and snatches the phone from his hand and sits on her bed.

“Dad, I can’t believe you really just went through my ph...”

“What’s this about you going to the movies alone tonight? I didn’t say it was okay. You know you should ask me first.”

“I know, I’m sorry, I just really want to go, and as you saw, it’s with Bren.” Her dad looked away then looked back at her. He could never say no to his little angel. He reached in his back pocket and took out his wallet. He pulled a few bills from it and placed them on her dresser and exited the room closing the door behind. Emi smiled and began getting dressed. She started drying her hair when her phone went off again. She laid the hair dryer on the dresser and looked at the phone. It was from her other best friend Lili. She opened the text and it read, “Hey girrrllll, what’s uppp! I hear you’re going to the movies tonight with Bren, going to put a few moves on him?” Emi wanted to know how she found out so fast but let it be considering her and Bren talk as well. She replied and then got back to drying her hair. Her dad came in the room again without knocking and gave her a hug and kiss goodbye, he was off to a meeting.

`”Left you money on the kitchen table for dinner. Order whatever you want. See you later dear.”

Emi nodded and waved him off. A few hours passed by without her noticing and it was time for the movie. She texted Bren letting him know she was leaving and to meet her outside. As she walked out the front door locking it, she saw Bren already waiting for her with a rose in his hand. Emi blushed instantaneously and began walking down the driveway with him.

“You look absolutely adorable tonight Emi. I got you this rose. I remember you saying one time you liked roses. So uhmm, here you go.”

He reached out his hand and gave her the rose. Emi took it and pressed it against her chest looking away trying to conceal her red face. Bren stepped in front of her and stopped her. He placed his hand on her face and turned her head towards his. He began gently stroking her face with the back of his hand. Emi didn’t know what to think. This is what she had hoped for but she was nervous. “What if he asks me out?” she thought. Bren stepped back and placed his hands behind his back and looked down. His foot began kicking the ground every few seconds. She noticed the sweat drops begin to accumulate on his brow.

“E-E-Emi, I was w-wondering if you would uhh, uhmm, if you would like to go out with me? As boyfriend and girlfriend maybe? It’s ok if you just want to stay friends. It’s just...”

Emi hushed his stuttering voice with her finger on his lips. She moved closer to him and gave him a huge hug. She leaned closer to his ear and whispered “Yes.” Bren immediately hugged her back tightly and picked her up into the air.

“I’m going out with Emi!”

He lowered her back to the ground and hugged her again before letting her go; she was blushing all over and giggling. Bren held out his hand and she took hold interlacing her fingers with his. Bren’s step was much more vibrant and less clumsy. They began walking down the street. The sun just began to set. Bren stretched out his free hand pointing to the horizon which was a glistening red color. Emi gazed at it then back at her and Bren’s hand interlocked. She looked at him and kissed his cheek. Bren stumbled back pulling her with him and his eyes were wide with shock. He jumped in the air with his fist outstretched. Emi giggled again covering her mouth with her free hand and blushed again. They continued their walk and soon approached the movie theaters. Bren began to jog a little bit causing her to run with him into the theaters. They stopped jogging and stopped at the concession stand. Their heads prop up to look at movies and time. Bren scans over the movies using various facial expressions, same with Emi. As the two scan over the movies, a girl pokes Emi from behind. She turns around to see Lili all dressed up. Lili looks down at notices her and Bren were holding hands. She instantly smiles and winks at her. Lili was also a short girl, 5’2, 130 pounds, golden eyes, and black hair with purple highlights. Lili was very outspoken as well, and such a bubbly person. She and Emi have been friends since childhood.

“OH my god you two! When did this happen? I want to know ALL the details, start talking.”

“Hold on Lili, me and Bren are trying to find a movie to watch. Want to help us choose?”

“Screw the movies, let’s go to the park and star gaze that’s so much more romantic. Besides, nothing good is out.”

Emi looks at Bren and he nods in agreement. She smiles and the three exit the Movie Theater and start walking towards the park. The twilit sky above was astoundingly beautiful. Every star in the sky was as vibrant as can be. The moon was in its new phase, so it was a perfect night for star gazing.

Last edited by Destinykil on Fri Oct 08 2010, 01:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding title)
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Tragedy Under the Stars Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Tragedy Under the Stars Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Tragedy Under the Stars Empty Re: Tragedy Under the Stars

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 06 2010, 01:38

Do you plan on continuing it??
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Tragedy Under the Stars Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tragedy Under the Stars Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Destinykil Wed Oct 06 2010, 02:07

i do, i know as with all my other fics i abandoned them, but only becaus ei lost interest after the first few chapters, im taking a kick back from all the action and really divulging into some drama and such. so i think i will continue with this, i wrote all of chap 1 tonight here at work, what did you tihnk of it?
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :
    Tragedy Under the Stars Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Tragedy Under the Stars Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 06 2010, 02:13

Personally or editorially??
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Wed Oct 06 2010, 02:17

both.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 06 2010, 02:35

Personally, it's not my type of story. But it's not written too badly, and depending on where you take it, it could lead to good things. Just be sure you have a storyline, in mind?? ^^
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Wed Oct 06 2010, 02:37

i do i have a solid plot and storyline but right now its still developing. im not used to writing drama and such, so its new for me, im fight scene, action all day but i tihnk this will go somewhere, btw what is your type of story?
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 06 2010, 02:46

I'm partial to fantasy and sci-fi. Violence, blood and subterfuge is my thing.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Wed Oct 06 2010, 02:54

ahh ok then, well thanks for the comment on the story
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Tragedy Under the Stars Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Tragedy Under the Stars Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Oct 08 2010, 18:59

I liked it, but I agree. It's not really the kind of story I usually read.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Fri Oct 08 2010, 19:10

well everyone here is used to wotn being a part of the story somehow or action.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content