WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jan's act of kindness

Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    jan's act of kindness Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100jan's act of kindness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

jan's act of kindness Empty jan's act of kindness

Post by Mikel

i thought i just had to write this down and where else better than to do just that?

today, i was given the day off from work but had this class shit activity thing. it didn't take too long, and it just so happened it was just the right time when jan got off from her classes. so i went and fetched her.

and since we haven't really talked for a while like usual, we decided to eat out. it's been a long while, anyway. and it would've spared me from cooking - and most especially, her cooking. no, really, i can't elaborate enough on that.

anyway, for some reason she bought more food than what she can usually eat. and i was like, "wtf jan?" but she only said she was hungry. i let it slip but i wondered how the hell she would finish all that food she ordered. i could finish those, but not her. i dropped it though and let it be.

she wasn't able to finish the food, as i thought. she didn't even touch half of it and wrapped it up. i thought she would eat it while studying or something since that was her habit. after a while, we went home.

when we were near though, she took out the food and asked the guard of the apartment building to hand it to this homeless dude who was rummaging the trash bins for food, i'm assuming. and quickly pulled me to go up our apartment. she looked pretty happy and i have nothing against with what she did. i asked her if she planned it though, and how she knew he would be there. she said she sees him everyday and that it hurts her to see someone having to look for food in trash bins.

i honestly can't be more proud of her.

Share this post on: reddit

SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 13:42 by SickSelfishSyQo

That WAS nice of her O_o At least the guy got to eat that day.
    Mikel

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 14:02 by Mikel

yeah, and considering she noticed that. i never seem to see that dude at all.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 14:08 by SickSelfishSyQo

Really??

There's a dude that walks down my street with a shopping cart full of cans at about 6 every morning, he always searches the trash across the street...
    Mikel

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 14:16 by Mikel

yeah, but then again, i'm not as kind as her. i don't notice those kind of stuff.

hm.. i see. well, that helps them, doesn't it?
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 14:27 by SickSelfishSyQo

Haha, perhaps.

The cans?? Yeah, you can take em to the redemption center and get money ^^
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sun Sep 26 2010, 10:15 by KarateKeyaQ

Awwwwww.
    Janjan :3
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16

Post Wed Sep 29 2010, 01:42 by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

aww wow thats so nice of Jan
    Toshii

Post Sat Oct 23 2010, 10:40 by Toshii

awwww that's so sweet :3 ^^
    Titaniumxvx

Post Tue Nov 16 2010, 20:47 by Titaniumxvx

What a touching story!

She is a really kind person. That's an amazing trait to have!
    Banouin

Post Tue Nov 16 2010, 22:36 by Banouin

Titaniumxvx wrote:What a touching story!

She is a really kind person. That's an amazing trait to have!

The world needs more nice people.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 04:55