WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-insert epic title here-

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    -insert epic title here- Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    -insert epic title here- Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100-insert epic title here- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

-insert epic title here- Empty -insert epic title here-

Post by PeinQAkatsuki

"Are you on our side and you wanna be different... or are you on that side and you want to throw a football at my head?"
    -Gerard Way

So MyChem is coming out with a new album. Hot Topic (I have them on Facebook<3) gave a link to the teaser vid and ever since I watched it I'm anxious for the new album to come out! There's no set release date yet though. As far as I know. Linkin Park's "A Thousand Suns" album is AMAZING. I managed to get the edited version on accident (I was mad *"really bad but don't tell my mum and dad.." The Midnight Beast=epicsauce*) but I got the songs I really care about on iTunes, so it's all good. Which reminds me I need to check my email for the receipt.

So I was on YouTube, planning on listening to some of Hawthorne Heights' recent stuff when I accidentally clicked on the "Pens and Needles" link instead and in the "Suggestions" section (that kind of rhymed!) there was a song by Four Letter Lie. I listened to them once before on one of my Victory Records video samplers I got with Hawthorne Heights' "Fragile Future" album (man that was a long time ago...), but didn't think much more of them. (I actually discovered a ton of bands I love from that video sampler.) But right now I'm like "Omg this is gonna be my new favorite band..."

I wish it were spring. Just saying.

I've had a wicked headache ALL DAY LONG. It WILL NOT go away. Blarghh maybe I need more sleep.

New WOTN opinion time!

Now that my music/headache/I-wish-it-were-spring musings are done, it's time for what I think about WOTNopolis!

Needless to say that it surprised me when I went on Google and it showed the "WOTNopolis Portal" instead of "Way of the Ninja Portal" and I was like "They did it!" Anyway. I like it, even though I keep calling Mockingbird, Storm on accident (I don't know if you're supposed to put a comma between there but it didn't look right so I put one in.) but I'll eventually get the hang of it! The color scheme reminds me of popsicles.

[begin MyChem quote]
    Frank: Popsicle is the new black.
    Gerard: What did I say? Oh, yeah screaming is the new gay, everybody's doing it.
    Frank: I wish it were Popsicle.
    Gerard: Popsicles?
    Frank: Popsicles should be the new black and then everyone would have one.
    Mikey: I like popsicles...
    [/MyChem quote]

(I've been getting these off the interwebz. Let me know if they're wrong or not.)

ANYWAY. Yeah the color scheme reminds me of popsicles a bit. But anyway! It also pretty much yells "WOTNOPOLIS" so it's okay :D

-Pein<3
    Share this post on: reddit

Lunami

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 08:04 by Lunami

Far as the comma goes between Mockingbird and Storm, one rule of thumb I use for comma placement. I type how I speak, so whenever I would pause, I use a comma!

The color scheme does remind me of those popsicles. O-o

Assuming you mean My Chemical Romance, I haven't heard anything new from them since... Black Parade. I miss Fuse. =(

Lol @ quote
    Toshii

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 10:08 by Toshii

peinQ yay! and you needs to add me on facebook :o
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 16:01 by PeinQAkatsuki

@Poe: Oh yeah xD I always type MyChem because it's shorter but yeah I mean My Chemical Romance xD

@Toshii: You find me >O
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 16:58 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I just got My Chemical Romance tickets, cause they're playing here next month.. excited much? Ahh.

Can't wait for the new album. Na Na Na is epic.

The Midnight Beast are in the USA too now? Awesome.. haha.
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 20:23 by PeinQAkatsuki

You have MyChem tickets???? D: I wish I were you!

Haha I love The Midnight Beast xD They crack me up.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Sep 26 2010, 05:53 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I've seen them 6 times haha. The tickets were SO hard to get though >_<

The Midnight Beast are hilarious :')
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sun Sep 26 2010, 20:44 by PeinQAkatsuki

I'm sure! It's been, what, 4 years since they released "Black Parade"? o-o;;

Haha! Yeah they crack me up xD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 11:36