WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in the city

SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Living in the city Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Living in the city Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Living in the city Empty Living in the city

Post by SickSelfishSyQo

Did you just say Abe Licoln??
    Nah, man. I said ' 'Ey, Blinkin'

So! New wotn! I was a bit unsure at first. It was a complete renovation, bound for either greatness or a horrid, painful death. But we're on the right track. Activity has been pretty decent for the most part, I think. I don't see us falling anytime soon.

So I was thinking about living in the city, as I was walking home from the store a couple nights ago. Are any of you as healthily paranoid as I am?? Well, I live downtown in a fairly busy city. It's got it's advantages; it's close to a lot of things, the bus runs everywhere down here, the train station is just down the road - and so on. It's also got disadvantages - the biggest one being people. There is SO MANY people here. All in one small area. It's always noisy, there's traffic, you're constantly surrounded. And there, my friends, is the problem. Any one of the people in the city - the guy leaning on the railing as you walk by, the lady hanging out her 8th floor apartment window, the kid sitting on the park bench - any one of them could be a spy.

I chatted with a few friends the other day and we got into the strangest conversation. I'm not sure how it happened - it went from a nice pleasant topic of some sort, to
    "what do you think human tastes like??"
    Now, of course, the moral implications of that question... But, aside from that...well?? Are we tender and juicy and delicious, like veal?? Or more stringy and grainy and tough, like dog?? O_o
    I bet you we smell beefy.

Anime Insider! Ever heard of it?? It was a monthly magazine that recently went out of business. I was perusing some old ones and thought to share this! They had a "best of 2008" issue.
    The best anime moment: When Aizen reveals his plan
    The conspiracy was no secret; it was obvious that some sinister force had a purpose for Rukia's execution - the murder of Captain Aizen made that clear. But who would have expected the mastermind to be Aizen himself??
    No one, that's who; Aizen was such a nice guy that we were sad to see him die and happy when he reappeared alive. Then we gasped when he smiled, thanked his devoted Lieutenant Hinamori for her service and ran her through.
    It only got worse as Aizen revealed that he'd been the one behind a number of tragic deaths in the name of his research - and that Captains Ichimaru and Tousen were his allies. All the soul reapers can do is watch, eyes wide, as Aizen ascends into the sky, accompanied by hollows, declaring his intent to take his seat in the throne of Heaven.

I think that's about it...
    Share this post on: reddit

Lunami

Post Fri Sep 24 2010, 15:34 by Lunami

I'm not fond of people, I'll stay away from the city thanks. I feel like there's too many people in Walmart, let alone a small section of a city crammed with people yelling and bickering, honking car horns, etc... Not to mention, that last city I lived in was crawling with violent people. Every day, just a few blocks down from where we lived, there was always someone being beat to death, or actually dying. And a week after we moved out, my grandparents were robbed. No thanks city.

Anyway, the taste of humans. It would depend on individual diet I suppose. Different things are placed into the fat. Fat is flavor. after all.

I have a few of those before the name switch I think... Somewhere. I haven't gotten any new ones since, so I didn't even know they stopped. x.x

This could make an interesting thread on your "Favorite moments in anime"! Listing off various scenes we liked.

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 10:56