WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Nobody.

theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Can't Nobody. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't Nobody. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Can't Nobody. Empty Can't Nobody.

Post by theBOSS.

i let them hos know,
    i run this show show.

Can't Nobody. 9kcpy1Can't Nobody. 9kcpy1Can't Nobody. 9kcpy1

Hello hello hello, WOTNopolis.
    Yeah, this should technically be in the opinions section, but SCREW THAT. THE BOSS DON'T NEED NO RULES.

Anyways, pretty damn good. It doesn't burn my eyes. I've already made up my mind to be that random statless civilian that goes around acting like I can kick all your asses, so don't take it personally.
    Airhead

Hopefully the new&improved WOTNopolis will be great enough for me to stay (not that it's good enough already) - now that college app deadlines and crap are coming up, I'll need a place to get away from all this bullcrap. (ohaiwotnopolis).

It's really been hectic, but I guess it's kinda my fault for not being efficient enough with time management and all that. I really do think I've become an insomniac, too, from all the work I need to do and never complete. Everything seems to be centered around work and college now, too. I just started brainstorming for a research project using electron microscopes and shit for my internship, and hopefully the paper will get published quickly so it can make my college resume look better; SAT/ACT prep is going rather horridly; dramadramadrama in general.

BUT. This place should be a place for relative happiness, so when I'm on, screw that shit.

So yeah, not one of my betterest blogs, but WHO ASKED YOU?

Anyhow, best of wishes to the new and improved WOTNopolis in advance, just in case I happen to drop off the face of the 'net. You can do it, wayoftheninjadotorg. I suppose I have faith in you.

so go let them hos k n o w
    you run this s h o w s h o w.

Can't Nobody. 9kcpy1

&theBOSS is out.

Share this post on: reddit

KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Sep 15 2010, 16:38 by KarateKeyaQ

I see piggies :3
    theBOSS.

Post Wed Sep 15 2010, 18:46 by theBOSS.

I had those piggies for lunch.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Sep 15 2010, 20:00 by KarateKeyaQ

Poor piglets!

I suggest Death try to slow down and rest(:
    I would like to see more of her as well! Just so she knows.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 08:54