WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Zergio
Ryo-kun
wayofthewaffle
quater
Toshii
amaterasu
Banouin
Mikel
theBOSS.
GL
Yoyo
SickSelfishSyQo
sabaku no ketsueki
KarateKeyaQ
Lunami
Titaniumxvx
Darkflame
PeinQAkatsuki
SaiyaAkuma
23 posters

When or how do you think the world is going to end?

Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Empty Re: When or how do you think the world is going to end?

Post by Lunami Tue Nov 09 2010, 22:57

quater wrote:So anyone think the world will end because of...2012?! :P
    I have my own theories on 2012, none of which are an end of the world. ^_^
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Empty Re: When or how do you think the world is going to end?

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Nov 10 2010, 02:28

^ agreed!
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Lunami Wed Nov 10 2010, 09:50

Galactic Alignment ^_^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 10 2010, 19:41

What are these theories Lunami (Am interested in Theories)

I don't know when it will end, but I know Rome will be destroyed first
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Nov 10 2010, 19:45

Rome destroyed first?
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Wed Nov 10 2010, 19:55

amaterasu wrote:What are these theories Lunami (Am interested in Theories)

I'm curious how you came to Rome being destroyed first.

Anyway, it's simple, 2012 is nothing more than a galactic "year" so to say. Supposedly, there's supposedly an alignment during that time with the galaxy's "equator". I think anyone who had a calendar that ended in said year didn't predict the end of the planet, merely an end to a need for a calendar. The Mayan calendar is believed to have 26,000 years, which is approximately how long it takes for said alignment to occur.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Nov 10 2010, 22:02

Lunami wrote:

Anyway, it's simple, 2012 is nothing more than a galactic "year" so to say. Supposedly, there's supposedly an alignment during that time with the galaxy's "equator". I think anyone who had a calendar that ended in said year didn't predict the end of the planet, merely an end to a need for a calendar. The Mayan calendar is believed to have 26,000 years, which is approximately how long it takes for said alignment to occur.

Mystery Babylon is Rome

Also, their Calendar is cyclical, meaning, once it stops, it starts all over again.

It is like in 10,000 years some civilization will find one of our calendars and say the world will end on December 31 or something
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Wed Nov 10 2010, 22:13

amaterasu wrote:
    Lunami wrote:

Mystery Babylon is Rome

Also, their Calendar is cyclical, meaning, once it stops, it starts all over again.

It is like in 10,000 years some civilization will find one of our calendars and say the world will end on December 31 or something

Why do you think Babylon is now Rome?
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Thu Nov 11 2010, 03:13

..haha.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Thu Nov 25 2010, 19:24

Lunami wrote:
    quater wrote:So anyone think the world will end because of...2012?! :P
    I have my own theories on 2012, none of which are an end of the world. ^_^
    2012 = doomsday! *imitating Josh* DOOMSDAY!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Nov 25 2010, 23:25

Josh from Drake and Josh?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 26 2010, 01:55

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Lunami wrote:

Mystery Babylon is Rome

Why do you think Babylon is now Rome?

I have believed that for years. However, it is not something that is really important, because it will be destroyed someday. I would much rather focus on stuff that I can apply to my life and grow with. Not to mean I ignore anything like that.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Fri Nov 26 2010, 01:58

The world will end when the Saiyans get here.
    kai[bloodshot]
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Instinct: 18

Post by kai[bloodshot] Fri Nov 26 2010, 02:28

lol at that
    Shadowed Glass
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

Post by Shadowed Glass Sat Nov 27 2010, 03:17

I is super confuzzled by this topic, oh well!
    kai[bloodshot]
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by kai[bloodshot] Sat Nov 27 2010, 04:32

isn't there a site where they post on different theories on how the world would end? OAO
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Nov 27 2010, 12:29

Lunami wrote:The world will end when the Saiyans get here.
    Hmmmm! I like that! <3
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Nov 27 2010, 17:19

Zombie apocalypse. I just hope I don't have to live during it D: Zombies... yeah they freak me out.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Nov 27 2010, 17:51

quater wrote:Josh from Drake and Josh?
    Yes.
    sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Number of posts : 22230
    What's up Tab : Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid.
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC, Death Note FC
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

AMP

Post by sabaku no ketsueki Sun Nov 28 2010, 15:53

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:Zombie apocalypse. I just hope I don't have to live during it D: Zombies... yeah they freak me out.

Nom nom nom!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Nov 28 2010, 17:24

sabaku no ketsueki wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:Zombie apocalypse. I just hope I don't have to live during it D: Zombies... yeah they freak me out.

Nom nom nom!
    Haha xD A zombie apocalypse would be freaky xD
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 9 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Sun Nov 28 2010, 22:15

Guys, there's not gonna be a Zombie Apocalypse. It'll be a revolution. O:
    kai[bloodshot]
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by kai[bloodshot] Sun Nov 28 2010, 23:16

no.1 theory is zombie apocalypse. . LOL or our sun will eat our planet.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Mon Nov 29 2010, 01:45

I'm still going for zombie apocalypse xD Though I hope I'm not around to witness it xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 19:56