WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG, ITS A SNAKE!

Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : OMG, ITS A SNAKE! Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    OMG, ITS A SNAKE! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100OMG, ITS A SNAKE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

OMG, ITS A SNAKE! Empty OMG, ITS A SNAKE!

Post by Zergio

And its so damn cute! While I was away with my dad, I return home, and what do I see? My sister holding a snake!~ Its a small fella, but I just find it so cute and awesome~

The way it flickers its tongue~

That stare it gives off~

The way it feels and moves~

My sister wanted a snake for some years now (She's, like, 18-19 now), and now she bought 1. Even after watching horror movies about creatures, im not scared of them~

EXCEPT for spiders. 8 legged freaks? More like 8 legged bastards to me >o>
    As long as I dun see em, its cool.

BUT! Back on track!

but...... we also lost a cat.......... Her name was Pepper, she's a indoor cat, and one day, she just disappeared. She's been gone for more then 2 weeks, so we stopped looking, because we think she got outside, and we searched the entire house......

And NO! The snake did not eat Pepper. I was only gone for 1 week, the snake wasn't there when I left, and pepper was alrdy gone.

Luckly, I don't become so heartbroken anymore.... even if I rarly get to see my puppy......... doesn't like it around here my ass.......

And now, we got a black cat, a old grey cat, and a snake. My little brother is pushing for a kitten, so, yeah, even though he has my puppy......... well, she's a dog, but I refer to her as a puppy, because of how small she is~

No, she's not a Chuwawa, ugh, Beverly Hills Chuwawa looked terrible, and it was finally confirmed when I watched YGOTAS, lmao. I don't even know how to spell Chuwawa. First time trying to spell it in my life.

SNAKE! Small! Long! Cute! Awesome!

Im done here.
    Share this post on: reddit

KarateKeyaQ

Post Mon Aug 30 2010, 16:56 by KarateKeyaQ

Awww, poor Pepper.

but yay snake<3
    amaterasu

Post Mon Aug 30 2010, 20:27 by amaterasu

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
    Mushroom Mushroom
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
    Mushroom!! Mushroom!!
    Mushroom !!! Mushroom !!!!!!!
    quater

Post Mon Aug 30 2010, 20:29 by quater

I am really glad you and I had the same thought when we read the name of this blog, Ama.
    amaterasu

Post Mon Aug 30 2010, 20:32 by amaterasu

quater wrote:I am really glad you and I had the same thought when we read the name of this blog, Ama.

Bwahaha
    Wow, that's pretty funny.

Post  by Sponsored content