WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ummmm, I dunno.

Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : Ummmm, I dunno. Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Ummmm, I dunno. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Ummmm, I dunno. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Ummmm, I dunno. Empty Ummmm, I dunno.

Post by Zergio

Now, now, first off, peoples, is that WOTN is slowly... dying....... Now, it won't compleatly die...... it might just turn into a vegetable...... like, sit around and do nothing as its kept alive.

Now, now, Peoplez who join WOTN usually quit.... I mean, look at the newbies that do... like, nuthing, cuz they're inactive...... They join WOTN cuz dey think its kool, but then something else grabs they're attention..... like, WoW, Maple Story and stuff.

I've been here.... not even for a year, but this place is mostly just a place to hang with friends now. I mean, I used to do missions like crazy (15 mazes in a day anyone?), but I grew bored of it, cuz in the end, I never did use my stats. I haven't been in a competition, or anything, so, I gave up on the missions.

I recently became attatched to Warcraft 3 (Not WoW, I dislike it >>) because its a game. All we have here is a arena, which not to many people use anymore.

So, yeah, WOTN does need to change if we ever want more then 20-30 active people (just guessing here). And, because he's so Qool, Q's alrdy been on this for awhile.

Only people who see something i WOTN stick around. Others go and AQW, WoW, MS, and a whole other bunch of multiplayer games. To be truthful, I forgot about WOTN for over a week.......

I say we're sinking right now...... We need to patch up the hole and bail out the water. Basically, we need to make WOTN more..... interesting and fun without compleatly selling out. again, Q is on this.

Ok, im done here. Feels like this has been said alrdy anyways.

Shoo shoo.
    Share this post on: reddit

GL

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 06:29 by GL

i agree with you zergio.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 09:32 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Yeah...
    azuki_dashi16

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 16:36 by azuki_dashi16

...This happened before you know :/ WoTN was slowly dying before, I remember that. What'd we do last time? Uh

But, we need something like WoW or like... Gaia even. Something that'll keep people coming~
    Because, apparently, chatting with people is boring lawl

I doubt WoTN will have it's own MMO... thing lawl I don't think any of us know how to make one... I think lawl

...Maybe we should look at how/ why Facebook (and/ or any other website) is so popular and try to get ideas from that...? :/
    *doesn't really know*
    quater

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 16:48 by quater

What did we do last time?

We - recruited. We - posted. We - did stuff? Yeah.. We weren't - lazy bums that just talked about how bored they were.

To sum up what everyone has been saying: WOTN needs some kind of a purpose or WOTN will be overtaken by everything else out there. And I agree. That is why I've focused on a Manga, because it's original, controllable 1200% by us, and it'd let us really grow into a business that is not really taken ground (not many other websites have their own Mangas). If we get the manga and people like it and it gets popular, WOTN should have a good future ahead of it. The problem is we're stuck in, "if we can get it" mode.

Oh well. That's the plan at least.
    GL

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:19 by GL

:OOOOO i got an idea!! quizzilla (or how you spell it), that site is populare right? why not make a quiz corner? :P like the ones on quizilla? and somehow you link the quizzes from this site to some other places so people can get on here and look arund too, after they have taken the quiz?
    what do you think Q? :D
    Banouin

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:43 by Banouin

....*Faceplam*

Is all I have to say.
    GL

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:45 by GL

Uh

... why?
    Banouin

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:47 by Banouin

Q is not the only one that works on trying to get the site more then 20-30.

And we kages (The ones that care.) Know its going to die.

And and and...:3

Gio found no use for Stats? What about the clans? Yeah...Sand and Mtn? Anyone. Fight it out?
    GL

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:53 by GL

aaaah, thats why you facepalmed. well... yeah, we none kages may not have the right to complain about it. ^^;; ... not me really, i have not done much to help out... sorry about that. but... i can give ideas, :3 its better than nothing, right? :D
    Zergio

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:54 by Zergio

It was 3am Bano, sorry if I offended you
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:59 by KarateKeyaQ

azuki_dashi16 wrote:...This happened before you know :/ WoTN was slowly dying before, I remember that. What'd we do last time? Uh

But, we need something like WoW or like... Gaia even. Something that'll keep people coming~
    Because, apparently, chatting with people is boring lawl

I doubt WoTN will have it's own MMO... thing lawl I don't think any of us know how to make one... I think lawl

...Maybe we should look at how/ why Facebook (and/ or any other website) is so popular and try to get ideas from that...? :/
    *doesn't really know*
    Facebook is nothing but contacting people you know and chatting. There's really nothing from there we can use that we don't already provide...
    quater

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 22:51 by quater

GL wrote::OOOOO i got an idea!! quizzilla (or how you spell it), that site is populare right? why not make a quiz corner? :P like the ones on quizilla? and somehow you link the quizzes from this site to some other places so people can get on here and look arund too, after they have taken the quiz?

Neat ^_^ It might be worth trying. Maybe we can blend it into the Fanclubs so both areas have a good purpose!
    Banouin

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 23:13 by Banouin

Zergio wrote:It was 3am Bano, sorry if I offended you

I'm not offended.
    GL

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 05:10 by GL

quater wrote:
    GL wrote::OOOOO i got an idea!! quizzilla (or how you spell it), that site is populare right? why not make a quiz corner? :P like the ones on quizilla? and somehow you link the quizzes from this site to some other places so people can get on here and look arund too, after they have taken the quiz?

Neat ^_^ It might be worth trying. Maybe we can blend it into the Fanclubs so both areas have a good purpose!

yay, good and thanks. ':D
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:27 by amaterasu

Besides clans, what are some uses for stats (and also fighting)
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:38 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Clans and fighting is a lot for stats to be part of.. you're acting like stats were useless.. when they weren't THAT useless.
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:46 by amaterasu

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Clans and fighting is a lot for stats to be part of.. you're acting like stats were useless.. when they weren't THAT useless.

I'm asking a question, how am I acting?
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:50 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

amaterasu wrote:
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Clans and fighting is a lot for stats to be part of.. you're acting like stats were useless.. when they weren't THAT useless.

It suggests that you don't think clans and fighting was enough to say that stats were worthwhile.
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:51 by amaterasu

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

It suggests that you don't think clans and fighting was enough to say that stats were worthwhile.

Well, it means I don't know of anything else besides those that Stats are useful for
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:53 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

Well, it means I don't know of anything else besides those that Stats are useful for
    Well it encouraged competition on the site, to up your stats, and try and beat Yoyo xD
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:54 by amaterasu

amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

Well it encouraged competition on the site, to up your stats, and try and beat Yoyo xD

That is not what I was asking though.
    I asked what use stats are for besides Clans and Fighting, both of which were mentioned before I think.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:56 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

I asked what use stats are for besides Clans and Fighting, both of which were mentioned before I think.
    So? That is what I am saying they were used for. Not a use, but thats what I used them for, since I didn't fight too often.
    You used to have to exchange stats for the fanclubs, but Iunno how that worked.
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:59 by amaterasu

amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

So? That is what I am saying they were used for. Not a use, but thats what I used them for, since I didn't fight too often.
    Do you ever ask questions that you don't want answered?
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Aug 08 2010, 20:00 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

Do you ever ask questions that you don't want answered?
    Yep! Rhetorical questions ^_^

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 10:35