WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Week at Work

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Fun Week at Work Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fun Week at Work Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Fun Week at Work Empty Fun Week at Work

Post by amaterasu

Okay, today my co-workers and I (there are only 2 others) and the youth Pastor went Rock Climbing on a real Rock face today (It was about 60 feet tall) right beside a large river/bog area. It was my first time Rock Climbing like this. But man it was fun (and scary) I couldn't make it to the Top (I got about 40 feet up both times) although my co-workers made it to the top on two different occasions. It was interesting to look down when your 40 feet up suspended by a rope only. I can remember I was up that high and slipped and fell like 5 feet. I felt my heart just race, I was pretty scared truthfully.

But it made me think. It's like that with God. Sometimes we need to take Risks, and even if we are Scared to death, we can trust that he will keep us from falling all the way to our destruction just like I had to trust the partner below. Eventually with his strength we will overcome any obstacle. And not be afraid to go back and traverse areas we thought were impossible.

Also Wednesday, I was apart of a group of 4 (one of my co-workers and the same pastor plus a high school kid) we got to flip a both, it was pretty sweet)

Share this post on: reddit

SickSelfishSyQo

Post Fri Aug 06 2010, 23:07 by SickSelfishSyQo

Flip a both??
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 16:43 by sabaku no ketsueki

Flip a boat, I believe he means.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 16:57 by SickSelfishSyQo

Ooooh. It was either that or booth, I thought ^^
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:03 by sabaku no ketsueki

I think flipping a booth would be more epic.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 15:26