WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woosh~!?

CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Woosh~!? Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Woosh~!? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Woosh~!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Woosh~!? Empty Woosh~!?

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I haven't blogged in forever~ so here is a quick update in the life of Clair :D

I went to see Toy Story 3 twice this week.. its SO awesome. We got it like over a month later than you guys *mutter mutter* but it really was so good. I think its the best out of the three... and you can usually NEVER say that about a disney movie XD

I started watching Criminal Minds Cowboy my friend forced me to watch an episode and now I'm hooked... I blame it on the fact I broke my DVD player D: like last week me and my friend were going to watch Horton Hears a Who, cause I bought it on DVD and she hadn't seen it.. but then my DVD player ate it! D: and it wouldn't let me get it back out, so we tried pulling the drawer thingy out, but it wouldn't move T_T so we had to watch it on my laptop! .. but I love it so much Puppy Dog Eyes its so funny! :3

...and I was supposed to be talking about Criminal Minds... whoops.. well! You know what sucks about it? Half the episodes end before you know what happened to the people they arrest ¬_¬ and some end with no real resolution, like.. they catch one person but theres another billion out there.. haha.

I think it has caused me to think like a killer though, cause now I suspect everyone! Cowboy Death

Uh uh uh... Iunno what else ._.

But yeah, life is good in the world of Clair.. and yeah.. everyone go see Toy Story 3 and Criminal Minds! :3
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 18:58 by quater

Haha, I agree! Criminal Minds is bad about some stuff, but it's definitely the best mystery show! ^_^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 20:32 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I love some of the situations they think up, and the reasoning behind them!
    quater

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 20:37 by quater

But it can also be downright creepy. Like the psychologist that killed the families after living with them?
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 21:11 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I haven't had him yet :O

Although... I'm not watching these seasons in order XD
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 21:16 by KarateKeyaQ

TS3 WAS GOODD! :DD And yayyy, I'm glad you finally saw it! (I think you told me that already........) xP

*is gonna watch CM*
    quater

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 21:19 by quater

That one was probably the creepiest, especially the end! Watch it!
    quater

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 22:10 by quater

Actually I lied!

The creepiest 3 were: Wil Wheaton, who locked people in cabins at his resort and tortured them.
    The two guys who pretended their car broke down (or something along those lines) then pulled out knives and slaughtered the entire family. [Those two were ridiculous]
    And the psychologist who would live with a family then invite each member down stairs and kill them off one by one.

But some other creepy ones were:
    The guy who created his own torture lair underneath the city, promising people he'd let them free if they could find the exit in 52 hours but then closing the door on them when they got there.
    And then there was the guy who killed people then ate them >_< Yuck!
    Or the guy who took people's greatest fears and killed them that way. Afraid of being buried alive? He, buried you alive. Afraid of water? He pushed you off a bridge and drowned you. Afraid of cramped places? He had you get in a box...

Brr! There were some awful people.
    Toshii

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 22:55 by Toshii

oh my O_O
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 22:56 by KarateKeyaQ

XD
    I'm afraid of ALL of those things that Q listed!
    quater

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 23:00 by quater

You should be afraid :P Criminal Minds has a really good psychology thing going that makes the series really interesting! That's what makes it the best!
    Toshii

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 23:02 by Toshii

hm i might watch this.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 23:07 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

quater wrote:Actually I lied!

The creepiest 3 were: Wil Wheaton, who locked people in cabins at his resort and tortured them.
    The two guys who pretended their car broke down (or something along those lines) then pulled out knives and slaughtered the entire family. [Those two were ridiculous]
    And the psychologist who would live with a family then invite each member down stairs and kill them off one by one.

But some other creepy ones were:
    The guy who created his own torture lair underneath the city, promising people he'd let them free if they could find the exit in 52 hours but then closing the door on them when they got there.
    And then there was the guy who killed people then ate them >_< Yuck!
    Or the guy who took people's greatest fears and killed them that way. Afraid of being buried alive? He, buried you alive. Afraid of water? He pushed you off a bridge and drowned you. Afraid of cramped places? He had you get in a box...

Brr! There were some awful people.

The two guys? Their car didn't break down.. they pretended that they'd ran over cats... it was so sad! I felt more bad for the dead cats XD

I haven't seen the psychologist one, but it sounds really interesting.

What episode is the guy that created his own torture lair underneath the city?

I remember the last one, he burned, buried people alive, suffocated people... messed up!
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 23:13 by KarateKeyaQ

There's no way I can watch it now! yikes.
    quater

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 23:33 by quater

Haha, it's not that bad...just some parts are!

I think the lair guy was in season 1 or 2! It was an earlier one for sure.

And aw! I knew it was something like that!
    Mikel

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 23:36 by Mikel

nice
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 09:28 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Its really good Peace
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sun Aug 01 2010, 02:05 by KarateKeyaQ

I totally watch it now and it's awesome xD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Aug 01 2010, 13:36 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

YAY Keyair! :3
    I finished 3 up to season 5, and now I started back on season 1 haha.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Tue Aug 03 2010, 11:12 by KarateKeyaQ

:O How many seasons are there? My T.V says it's been on since 08 and I'm like :OOO I never knew that!

My favorites are Reid and Morgan and Hotchner (sp?) :3 They mah babies xD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 06:48