WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing October and Freezing Documents

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Missing October and Freezing Documents Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Missing October and Freezing Documents Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Missing October and Freezing Documents Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Missing October and Freezing Documents Empty Missing October and Freezing Documents

Post by PeinQAkatsuki

You know... suddenly I really miss the month of October. I don't know why! I just do. I've been listening to Crash Love *AFI's most recent album* lately, and another story thing I'm working on (not Lightning Fires) takes place in fall, and suddenly I'm starting to miss it! Except the cold. The cold sucks. Blech. And I don't miss winter in the slightest. That's a REALLY nasty season. Even if my birthday is in the middle of December -___-; And Christmas is nice. But other than that... winter sucks.

ANYWIZZY. Last night I was typing on my other story-which-is-not-Lightning-Fires and my document decided to stop working. I don't know. For some reason, I've come to find that my computer can't have more than four or five *I prefer four* things open. Like I can't have Myspace, Youtube, WOTN, Facebook, and a Word document open all at once. Technically I COULD because that's five things, but I tell you... it's safer with four. Then my computer won't freeze up. Which is for the better.

Anyway, so I'd typed like, a whole page and didn't save... and suddenly it gave me the little blue spinny thing that means something's not right if you have a PC. I was freaking out because what I'd written was pretty freakin awesome, if I do say so myself, and I didn't wanna have to retype it all. Finally it unfroze and let me scroll down and I saved.

I failed to mention why Crash Love reminds me of fall. It's coz I got the CD in late September sooo... yeah. I tend to think of the music as "fall" music or "spring" music depending on when I got it. So, like The Audition's latest CD "The Great Danger" will probably forever remind me of summer because I only got it last week. So. Yeah.

That's my blog~

-Pein<3
    Share this post on: reddit

KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 04:00 by KarateKeyaQ

I love winter<3 The cold, the snow, the hot cocoa! Hmmm.
    And my birthday is in there ^_~

Hate summer :D
    The mosquitoes, unbearable heat, sweating, headaches. Ugh. Only good of it is the summer vacation and that's sucking.

Yeah, my computer has meltdowns with more than a few windows open as well =/

Well, some days, it's all like, "I CAN TAKE IT! BRING ON THE PAIN." And I can open like 10.

Then other days it'll be like, "You demand too much of me. You don't appreciate me. I'm sick and tired of you and your tabs!" And if I open two, it has a bitch attack.

*needs to catch up on Lighting Fires* >_>
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 04:20 by PeinQAkatsuki

Haha! That's the way my computer is -___-;; Like right now I have four things open, but because I have iTunes up, it'll probably freeze up. Anything playing continuous music or containing a video will freeze it up -___-;

xD That's okay~ haha xD
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 04:31 by KarateKeyaQ

aw! Itunes freezes my up to xD I only had two tabs and it went psycho.

nu! it is unacceptable! >:O
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 04:39 by PeinQAkatsuki

xD xD! Haha mine always freezes up right when I don't want it to -___-; Like when I've finally found something I'm looking for? yeah always freezes.

It's okay I swears! :O Just read it when you have time xD
    amaterasu

Post Thu Jul 22 2010, 12:40 by amaterasu

speaking of october, The David Crowder Band comes to the province next to mine during that month so I might go and see them live

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 00:55