WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Excited.

UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    I'm Excited. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I'm Excited. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

I'm Excited. Empty I'm Excited.

Post by UreshiiQ

So, when I set up my new Facebook account, I automatically got a Buddypoke because those are really fun~ <3 I enjoyed creating the character, so I googled a game to create avatars. I find a site, called iDressup.com that I started playing. I downloaded the toolbar, because I figured 'why not?'. So I get free gifts, a free diamond membership, and free coins every day. They also have a little blog system I really like, and I've written a blog every day - save yesterday. I have three entries so far, and two days ago I thought up a little idea.
    When I watch an anime, I create a little head!canon character. My self-esteem is low, so I never really post them. Well~~~~~ I kinda made a character, but then as I was playing some of the game it offers on the site, I started creating her. I saved her to the album book, and thought a little bit. Unfortunately, you're only allowed ten saved entries. In my head, the idea kept growing, especially after hearing this. I decided to make a project out of it, and named it 'Project: Creativity'. Of course, I never thought to call it a project, or even name it until when I wrote the blog briefly mentioning it.
    Basically, every day I make a character up, and dress her/him up~. Save it to my album, and leave them there for the day. As for the ten doll limits, I plan on saving a screenshot of the doll, and doing something special at the end of the project. Also, if you were wondering why I chose Creativity for the end of it, it's because I'll be writing a bit about the model in a blog every day before I start a new one. And that~ is why I'm excited.
    Share this post on: reddit

Toshii

Post Sun Jul 11 2010, 19:41 by Toshii

that's awesome rii! :3 :D yay for creativity~ Happy
    amaterasu

Post Sun Jul 11 2010, 20:05 by amaterasu

farmville will kill your life, do not start playing it
    UreshiiQ

Post Sun Jul 11 2010, 20:15 by UreshiiQ

.__.; Farmville is dumb, I don't really like it all.
    And thanks Tosh XD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Jul 11 2010, 20:44 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Yay? :3
    I used to be obsessed with farmville xD
    UreshiiQ

Post Sun Jul 11 2010, 21:00 by UreshiiQ

Yesh yay! >D I already got a folder on my desktop dedicated to it~ <3

Lmao! Wooow. If I start playing it on my new account, I'll probably become addicted, cos you guys like Facebook games.
    Toshii

Post Sun Jul 11 2010, 21:30 by Toshii

UreshiiQ wrote:Yesh yay! >D I already got a folder on my desktop dedicated to it~ <3

Lmao! Wooow. If I start playing it on my new account, I'll probably become addicted, cos you guys like Facebook games.

indeed~ Profess Love

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 11:36