WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
quater
PeinQAkatsuki
6 posters

Nemesis

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Nemesis Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Nemesis Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Nemesis Empty Nemesis

Post by quater Sun Jul 11 2010, 04:16

“So then, do we all know the plan?” Amaterasu looked around the room.
    “Yes, of course, we’re not idiots,” Destinykil spoke up. His bulky muscular figure seemed to have an aura of power that constantly surrounded it.
    “And we’re not going to let Q and his freaky perkiness or the other Kage’s get in our way this time, right?” Amaterasu pointed out.
    “We‘ll git em fer sure this time,” spoke up Darkflame.
    “Yes, because reviving us all gets kind of tiring. But this plan is foolproof. We’ll steal the secret Chakra crystals from the secret temple of ninja and then we’ll have enough power to rule the Ninja Universe, as the two strongest Village’s, Mist and Shadow!” Amaterasu proclaimed.
    “Let’s go already,” Punkfilter said.
    The group ran off to do their parts in the mission. There were many of them there, and each knew what they had to do. There would be no failing this time, everything was perfect.
    “Aw what a humdinger, we failed again,” Darkflame sighed.
    “The almighty me knew this plan wouldn’t work,” Destinykil piped in.
    “Yeah, yeah, we get it, you’re great, Destinykil. You know I know Latin, you don’t see me throwing it in every sentence, do you?” Punkfilter groaned. “And could someone revive Jose? I think he lost too much blood.”
    Amaterasu sighed. “I just don’t get it! Everytime we come up with some great plan, then we battle and it seems like everything is in our control. Then somehow Bano, Q, Yoyo, or some other group, but usually not, seems to beat us through sheer power of some kind. If my concussion wasn’t so strong right now I would surely have thought it out.”
    Punkfilter nodded in agreement. “It’s true, it’s almost like the universe builds us up to be amazing then deletes us when we get useless. I mean how many times have we had to open the gate to the other world to get Darkflame back? He practically dies three times a day.”
    The group looked over at the large portal in front of them. No one was sure who first discovered it, but by opening it and using the right kind of chakra, you could summon back those who had died recently. Many times this gate had been opened for the group.
    “I’m also tired of people looking down on me just because I went crazy and killed half my village. Look, sure I’m insane, but get over it!” Jose sighed.
    “Oh look, you’re back,” Amaterasu nodded. “It’s very surreal. You know, there is a legend, and I am starting to think it’s true.”
    “What’s the legend? The almighty-” Destinykil was cut off by a seal Punkfilter placed over his mouth.
    “Nothing personal, but hearing about the almighty you five thousand times after seeing you fail over and over gets a little old. Anyway, the legend is that we’re all being controlled. Q, Bano, everyone. Even us! That there’s a higher power than any one of us could even imagine,” Amaterasu proclaimed.
    “You’ve been hitting the crack conspiracy theories online again, haven’t you?” Punkfilter answered back.
    Amaterasu looked around uncomfortably. “Look, I’ll admit, saying the world was controlled by Panda’s that fed off our flesh might have been a bit crazy, but this one seems legit. It had a bunch of links to sources, and they seemed pretty realistic, I checked out a few.”
    “Come on, Amaterasu. We’ve been over this. Not everything they say is true,” Punkfilter began.
    “Just hear me out. The theory is that there is one group is secretly controlling special chakra strings that controls other people’s actions. If we can get into these groups or take them out, then we can rule the entire world!” Amaterasu smiled. “There’s apparently a special chakra frequency that goes to the back of our heads, and we’ve all been linked there somehow.”
    Punkfilter just sighed and shook his head. “Wowie golly! Secret fancy chakra strings controlling mah actions? That thar be some fancy stuff!” Darkflame whistled low.
    Destinykil pointed to the sky and made some movements with his hands, but the seal kept his mouth shut. Despite it, everyone clearly heard, ‘The almighty me could never be controlled by anyone.’
    “So what does this group do?” asked a quiet voice from the back. Everyone looked over to see the short haired man push his glasses up.
    “I don’t know exactly, Shugo. I just know that they call themselves the D. R. A. M. A Initiative. They are also made up of very powerful ninja, and there’s really no telling who is in it. Some theories pointed out that there is strong evidence that Q, Bano, Abraham Lincoln, Orochimaru, and Santa Claus were a part of it, and Jesus was it’s founder,” Amaterasu nodded.
    “Well that sounds promising,” Punkfilter sighed. “What do you think, Shugo?”
    The man pushed his glasses back and sat quietly. “Well we did just get done in in an attempt to find special chakra crystals. With the Village’s the way they are, we really seem to lose every battle. If we could control everyone’s actions, we’d stand a higher chance at winning. It’s worth looking into, I think.”
    “The D.R.A.M.A, also known as Drama, worship an unusual leader, but this leader is bound to our land through a weak point. There’s really not much more on it, but I do know the leader’s name. If we can control him, we can control the world,” Amaterasu laughed. “His name, is Narrator.”
    “I think it’s far fetched, but whatever. We’ll find this Narrator, defeat him, and then we’ll control this world. No more meeting in ugly shacks inside the Mist Village or in mystical caves in Shadow. It’ll be palaces for us. And Q and his group will finally be the ones being outmatched and losing every battle! For we are Nemesis,” Punkfilter laughed wickedly. The group nodded their approval.

This was just a random idea that took about 15 minutes or so to write. Most of the motivation came from Yoyo telling PeinQ that all the WOTN stories start the same way, and so from there I came up with this, thing. I didn't really do much, or plan to do much with this. I'm sorry guys, I hit a major writer's block on WOTNopolis, and I am basically just trying to write stuff so that I'll be fresh and ready to go when I finally do get back to WOTNopolis. Anyway, it'll be out soon, promise (again) and also, this probably won't be continued. Unlike WOTNopolas, I have no real plans for it, this was just a fun idea. I hope you like it! I feel bad cause all our Villains on WOTN are the same people, usually from the same stereotypes, so I thought they deserved a shot at knowing why.

Last edited by quater on Sun Jul 11 2010, 14:00; edited 2 times in total
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Nemesis Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Nemesis Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Nemesis Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Nemesis Empty Re: Nemesis

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Jul 11 2010, 04:45

It cracks me up! xD Bravo! :D
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jul 11 2010, 09:54

I coulda sworn Toshii posted: Lmao XD too...Weird!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Nemesis Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Jul 11 2010, 12:52

Wait, so is Q writing another story? O:
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jul 11 2010, 13:41

Nope~
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Nemesis Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Jul 11 2010, 16:31

I was gonna say I seen it too! :O xD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Jul 11 2010, 20:14

quater wrote:Nope~
    Oh, okay! So this is like your one-shot thingy, to get you back into the WOTNopolis spirit ;)
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Sun Jul 11 2010, 22:51

i agree with Q every story has the same steroetypes, and i happen to be the ego maniacal, narcissistic musclehead villian lol.
    \

but it was pretty good, i could see it becoming more.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jul 11 2010, 23:43

I realized last night that's actually my bad, Dek, since I was the one who first wrote you that way in WOTNopolis! But I like your character anyway. He usually makes me laugh.

And yes, that was what it was, Clair. Just an idea I had late at night. ^_^ Nothing I seriously plan to continue, just something for entertainment!
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP

Post by Destinykil Mon Jul 12 2010, 00:37

its all good, it reflects me
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Tue Jul 13 2010, 18:16

Destinykil wrote:i agree with Q every story has the same steroetypes, and i happen to be the ego maniacal, narcissistic musclehead villian lol.
    \

but it was pretty good, i could see it becoming more.

Erm. I have been saying that forever. And my Q *Along with Yoyo* Is not like everyones.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jul 13 2010, 18:27

*Shrugs* Who cares how similar our characters are? We're using the same people afterall. It'd be weird if Q was happy in one story and an emo in another and stupid in another and a super genius in another.

And it'd be weird if Bano were braindead in one story and smart in another and then super angry in another and calm in the last one.

It'd mean we all suuuuuuuuuuuck at characterizations. The fact that they come out similar means we can characterize people decently.

And way to not comment on what you thought of the story, Ban :(
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Tue Jul 13 2010, 18:36

quater wrote:*Shrugs* Who cares how similar our characters are? We're using the same people afterall. It'd be weird if Q was happy in one story and an emo in another and stupid in another and a super genius in another.

And it'd be weird if Bano were braindead in one story and smart in another and then super angry in another and calm in the last one.

It'd mean we all suuuuuuuuuuuck at characterizations. The fact that they come out similar means we can characterize people decently.

I didn't comment on what I thought either, whoops.. sorry xD I really did like it though ^_^;;
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Tue Jul 13 2010, 18:50

quater wrote:*Shrugs* Who cares how similar our characters are? We're using the same people afterall. It'd be weird if Q was happy in one story and an emo in another and stupid in another and a super genius in another.

I hate it! Boo. Go back and try again! Boo!
    sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Number of posts : 22230
    What's up Tab : Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid.
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC, Death Note FC
    Happiness bar :
    Nemesis Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100Nemesis Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

AMP
    Power: 0

Post by sabaku no ketsueki Wed Jul 14 2010, 13:38

I always thought the Panda theory was the real one! D: