WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lame freakin excuse!

CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Lame freakin excuse! Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Lame freakin excuse! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

Lame freakin excuse! Empty Lame freakin excuse!

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

Ok im sitting around playing some rockband to end my fun day that i had with my friends

Im all looking forward to graduation and to my senior breakfast tomorrow & looking forward to eating out b4 graduation ceremony.

BUT no something will always have to go wrong, once things start going rly well for me.So my mom walks in and tells me this rly rly stupid excuse of "oh we're not going out for ur graduation dinner". i was like "why??" then my mom said "becuz it'll be too hard to do becuz we have alot of ppl." i told her its not that hard cuz we've done this type of stuff plenty of times.
    THEN! my mom pulls such a BS excuse "that oh the laker game is on 2mor, alot of ppl in the fam don't want to miss it".

I have the right to be a bit pist off & selfish about something like this don't I? i freakin believe i do.
    I mean come on now, ur blowing off my graduation celebration to watch a bunch of ppl bounce a basketball around. How great a family you guys are.
    In my opinion i believe celebrating my graduating is alot more important than some basketball game will ever be.

I even said u could find out later, what the results are. just TiVo the crap and watch it later. You'll hear about it on the news later at night.

But obviously no, i can't have something go my way and all for good reason.
    I rly needed to rant. agree or not its what i feel.
    I only graduate from high school once, they have seriously dissed me so badly by this.
    Even after these past 5months, alot of my family did not believe i would graduate at all. Even saying such things to my face & even behind my back. There had been no ounce of support frm this so called family.

The only support i ever recieved was of my friends and my wotn fam

*sadish part i guess*When i've been put down badly by my fam, i always came to my friends and wotn fam becuz i believe thats the only ones who even cared and heard me out. even to the point of being beaten up twice this yr, yes i dont mind sharing this fact. they had no ounce of faith.

Some family you are...Lame freakin excuse! 957784

This has truly UPSET me. Cris out~

Last edited by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 on Thu Jun 17 2010, 02:20; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Toshii

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 00:35 by Toshii

understandable. but seriously that's like really selfish. that's the one thing i hate about basketball and football and othr things like that, it always has to be more important than something. that really sucks crissy =/ hopefully your family can see through this. >_> you're more important than a than a dumb Lakers basketall game -_- and congrats on graduating. :3

Last edited by Toshii on Thu Jun 17 2010, 02:13; edited 1 time in total
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 01:13 by PeinQAkatsuki

Okay, holy crud? Your graduation comes second after a dumb basketball game? I mean, come on, I like basketball. I play basketball. Go Suns! But my GOD you've worked so hard to graduate. You don't deserve that. It's your graduation. Basketball games happen all the time.

Congratulations on your graduation if that helps at all, and I hope your family realizes that you're more important than a recordable basketball game.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 01:25 by KarateKeyaQ

Yeah uhm. Sports suck.

And you should come first. I mean....jeez, sports SUCK. I hate them, haha. And if this happened to me, I'd be A LOT more vocal about it.

You should really try talking to your mom again because a sports game doesn't hold a flame to your graduation ^_^

And yeah, your anger is justified.
    quater

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 01:29 by quater

I actually have been there, Cris. My dad skipped going to my graduation lunch because he wasn't 'in the mood' so it was just me and my bro getting burgers with my mom. It's really, bleh, not a cool feeling. Sorry that it happened to you. Sports should not come before you. Your family's being stupid. Especially when they doubted you'd even graduate!
    Zergio

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 02:07 by Zergio

I don't even know what to say...... wait, yes I do.

I agree with what your saying. and, from the sound of it, she actually was planning on watching the game when she gave the first excuse, which fits together quite well.

Personally, I don't like graduations, with the crowds and all that >>;;, but still, I'd go if it was a friend or a family member graduating.

And, your right, that excuse is worth nothing more then BS. Everyone that has spoken is correct. YOU, as the graduating student, should have them beside you to celebrate such a momentous occasion. I even saw someone write "They can watch a basketball game anytime". You graduate out of school only once. Well.... I guess you could graduate more then once, but you get what I mean!

Overall, practically everything I said, you were already told. and im not gonna dis your family cuz, even though they're doing this, they're still your family.

Well, best of luck, have fun, yada yada yada, and hope your mom realizes the current situation, and the best thing to do. I think this could mean something. I dunno, I just made it in 10 seconds.

"One chocolate is covered in golden foil, the other in normal foil. Course one will go after the golden foil, but the other chocolate tastes sweeter"

Well, I think I defeated the purpose of this by accident, by ranting on about a rant. Sorry ^^;;;;

Night ^^
    Banouin

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 02:11 by Banouin

BS. BS. BS. BS. BS.

You need a new family. That is so Freedoming stupid. Sounds like they don't care about you at all. Mih.
    UreshiiQ

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 03:15 by UreshiiQ

Man. I would say what I want to say, but I could just quote everybody who's already posted and that would be what I wanted to say. And you have the right to be 'selfish' in this case(I don't even find it selfish).

You're right, those family members can just TiVo the shiz, and watch it later. They can't just TiVo your graduation and watch it later~ You only graduate from high school once, and a fudging SPORTS thing IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT than FAMILY.

Hell, since they thought you wouldn't graduate THEY SHOULD GO. :P But I'm not gonna rant on a rant.

Congrats Crips, you worked hard. Don't let them get you down! Why not go with some friends to dinner? Screw them if they just want to sit on their butts and watch some LAKERS game. Hope you have a good grad, don't let it get you down too much ^_^
    Toshii

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 03:25 by Toshii

^ agreed.
    Mikel

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 08:51 by Mikel

bullshit excuse from them. you really don't deserve any of this.
    basketball shouldn't go first before you, no matter how big the game is.
    UreshiiQ

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 08:54 by UreshiiQ

I agree with you, Mikel :(
    Mikel

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 08:58 by Mikel

so you have a Q in your name now too, reshii, hm?
    UreshiiQ

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 09:00 by UreshiiQ

Yush~ :3
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 13:27 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Aww );
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 15:08 by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

thank u everyone for ur thoughts and comments

I truly kno who my real family is and thats WOTN~
    Toshii

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 15:45 by Toshii

*glomps* no prob~ :3
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16

Post Thu Jun 17 2010, 17:30 by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

one of my fam members wanted to talk to me. she said that i should've planned it.
    but shouldn't it be obvious that i want to go out and celebrate~

so apparently its my fault
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Fri Jun 18 2010, 01:28 by PeinQAkatsuki

It's so not your fault. Obviously you'd want to celebrate. I'm not much for social things and I would like to celebrate my graduation. So the blame can't be put on you. It's your day, not a basketball game's.

I do agree you should have set it in stone, but to be honest, a basketball game can be recorded. And they should be flexible to your plans. It's your day. Seriously. Tell them that. And you're not selfish in the slightest.

Reshii: Gots Q in your name too? :O
    UreshiiQ

Post Fri Jun 18 2010, 01:35 by UreshiiQ

Yup PQ~
    *Huggles Crips*
    It's not your fault, I agree pretty much with what PQ said ^^;;
    quater

Post Fri Jun 18 2010, 01:45 by quater

Honestly, it's like saying, "Well if you wanted to go out to eat on your Birthday, you should of planned it. There's a basketball game on"

Even if she didn't plan it, it's definitely not too much trouble on your day! And unlike a birthday a Graduation can only come once (At least a High School one)
    Mikel

Post Fri Jun 18 2010, 09:33 by Mikel

yeah, they pretty much said it all.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 13:01