WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!!

NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Empty Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!!

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Jun 07 2010, 22:48

chpt 2:

Avaire practicely drug me down the steps into a dark hallway. " Would you slow down! I getting carpet burn over here!" I screeched not at all happy at being kidnapped and dragged by him. ~He may be very good looking but he is still a jerk and a pain in the rear.~. He turned and looked at me and smirked. " Sure thing princess." he jerked on the rope and I fell forward with a loud thud. I glared up at him " Arschloch.." I muttered under my breath. He glared down at me. " Ich spreche auch Deutsch." he sneered in reply I shrunk back from his glare. ~well dang I didnt know boy knew german well he does have that bit of a german air about him huh.~He opened a door and threw me into the room after untying the ropes he left after slaming and locking the door. I looked around at the spacious room and sighed ~Why did I have to fight with Kristi?~.

~???POV~
    When I had seen the girl that Avaire had brought I though he had found Kara but afte I go a good look at the girl I relized it wasnt Kara. This girl was much more beautiful with short soft Blond hair and beautiful forest green eyes that I could just look into all day with her ever shifting emotions.~how can one girl after 2 years make me want to forget the past so badly? make me want to love again even after I promised I would love no one but Kara? I cant break my promise.~ I paced back and forth in my room for hours thinking abou the girl. I looked towards my clock on my nightstand 7:30PM blinked back at me. ~huh I missed dinner..~. I fell back onto my bed with a huff. ~dang it why cant I get the blasted girl out of my head! she knows that is why I cant get her out of my mind~ I stood up in an uncontrolled rage I threw my lamp at the door when my brother tried to enter. ~that Witch she will pay her life from here on will be horrible I 'll make sure of it...~I heard someone enter my room I didnt turn to look I was too upset, "Mark calm down!!" my brother yelled grabbing me from behind and forcing me aginst the wall. "why are you so upset? you've never gotten this pissed off before not even when..." He asked still holding me caged aginst the wall. " the girl she knows!!" I shouted at him trying to get free.He muttered something and didnt let me free for a long time until I passed out extreamly tired after my little episode. I dont know what happened after I passed out but I do know that girl's life here will be Hell.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Empty Re: Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!!

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 07 2010, 22:57

niiiice~ :3

Last edited by Toshii on Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:45; edited 1 time in total
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Empty Re: Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!!

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Jun 07 2010, 22:58

thanks chpt 3 should be up sometime this week or if I'm not doing anything by tomarrow afternoon.
    arashi ryu
    arashi ryu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3550
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by arashi ryu Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:14

dang. nice
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:28

thanks Arashi-kun!
    arashi ryu
    arashi ryu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3550
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by arashi ryu Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:35

of course love^^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings Chpt. 2!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:46

dude, if i replace the d with the n in my typo up there then it'll be...?

:D
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:49

*shrugs*
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:51

die :P
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:54

oh yeah...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 09:24